dont know him but he was in crime times 3 weeks ago
just wondering

Princeton, WV

#4 Nov 4, 2011
I heard he was a bad guy and that he think he is the baddest thing in giles
xXxHERSHEYxXx

Princeton, WV

#5 Nov 19, 2011
he's my uncle so watch it. he's not a bad guy and he was framed for what he was put in crime times for. he's easy to get along with if you don't start drama. get to know him before you say shit. thanks, have a nice day!
shewins

Princeton, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2012
he is a really sweet guy&& no one wld talk shit about him unless they reallly knws him.

Since: Jan 13

Hughesville, MD

#7 Jan 8, 2013
He's a good guy always makes you smile and he lives his life laughing at all the idiots around him.he's way too busy to let morons have a place to screw around in his life so please pull yourself out of his ass it'll get you no where give up go on and look for someone else to deal with it he don't have time to waste on the bs sorry

Hughesville, MD

#8 Jan 8, 2013
And your damn right he's bad as hell bad to the bone honey he takes no crap and makes all the girls go nuts in his bed and if you didn't wana know that then you shouldn't have questioned his badness and expect not to show how bad he is goooooodness that man's sexy and he knows it and so do you don't feel bad Id hide my feelings too if I knew his wife would destroy my face I mean surgery isn't cheap.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2013
Well he wasnt framd. But he can b 2a facd n into drug n ect n break into houses n steal from ppl n he had to go to court today
ghost busters

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2013
lie again you tick terd.court was for speeding ticket and he shouldnt have had it.i was driving and my liscence was suspended and he traded seats with me.thats a real good man to take the blame of another unto himself.one question?what was stolen?he doesnt need to steal when he has his own personal bussiness and bank account.now lets see the lie you choose to write next.

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2013
?how is he into drugs? he works all the time non stop.maybe you are on drugs.you must be to come up with the stories you have.if you want to be a writer and write a biography on someone then do it correctly with all the information and start with the beginning.you should read dr. seus more.
hisr friend

New York, NY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
He is a great guy and his not on drugs and he don't steal so u need to leave him alone don is a great guy.
tigertale

Pulaski, VA

#13 Jan 25, 2013
zzz13579 wrote:
Well he wasnt framd. But he can b 2a facd n into drug n ect n break into houses n steal from ppl n he had to go to court today
if i know and i do you broke into houses stole from and is in court a very lot and maybe even wears a wire are you a narc lay off of don NOOOWWW!!!!!!
Jason Thomas

Washington, DC

#14 Jan 25, 2013
tigertale wrote:
<quoted text>
if i know and i do you broke into houses stole from and is in court a very lot and maybe even wears a wire are you a narc lay off of don NOOOWWW!!!!!!
hey tigerass, you're not making ny sense. put the meth down, get yourself straight, and run this crap by us again.
lmao

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Oh hell no lay off my mom and my husband tell me your real name I'd like to show you something
don is nothing

Princeton, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2013
He is as worthless as sam
disbelief

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
She is worthless but he isn't. He's helped almost everyone in this town. Its discusting hw people talk about him after what he's done.
shortcake

Pulaski, VA

#18 Feb 21, 2013
listen ppl you dont know don so lay the f off him and thats so true lmao ppl in giles co always stick there noses in ppl buiness where it dont belong giles county ppl need to take care of there own life and leave everyone else to do the same
I LOVE YOU DON COMBS
Anonymous

Roanoke, VA

#19 Feb 21, 2013
Don is a good person and if you are so big and bad to say these things why dont you come out from behind the damn computer and say it to his family you just remember the karma train is coming for your asses who like to talk about people and say bad things and i promise when the train comes you aint gonna want to take a ride because i garuntee if you dont want to back off and not take that ride i garentee you come back off that train apologizing to his family lay off don or take the ride on the karma train thank you all and have a nice day.
his wife sam i am

Princeton, WV

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Well I'm not afraid of his family or any of his friends! I am the person who called the cops at Walmart and I knew he couldn't drive. I am pissed he went to we and got married. I am still married to him. I called Wv and there the ones who told me he was wanted out of Blacksburg. I'm glad he is in jail and I hope he don't get out for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripplemead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lazy people in Giles CO. 2 hr The way it is 25
whos gay (Sep '13) 4 hr curious 35
Mark Bowles 5 hr curious 4
Miss the old days 6 hr me too 2
Re-elect Millions sherriff 10 hr Justified 54
Missing girl found! 10 hr nobama 1
Churches protected by First Amendment from gays 14 hr sister humper 15
More from around the web

Ripplemead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE