Michele Bachmann vows to finish Mexic...

Michele Bachmann vows to finish Mexico border fence

There are 1069 comments on the Jessamine Journal story from Oct 16, 2011, titled Michele Bachmann vows to finish Mexico border fence. In it, Jessamine Journal reports that:

Michele Bachmann , struggling to regain a foothold in the GOP presidential race, opened a hard new front Saturday on immigration, signing a pledge to push to complete a fence along the entire Mexican border by 2013 and saying she would consider allowing federal agents to conduct raids to find illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jessamine Journal.

First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#1125 Dec 9, 2011
Researcher wrote:
<quoted text>
The 44th and current president of the United States, Barack Obama was born August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
http://www.biography.com/people/barack-obama-...
Due to its mid-Pacific location, Hawaii has many North American and Asian influences along with its own vibrant native culture.
What Obama actually said:
"There is no region in the world that we consider more vital than the Asia-Pacific region," he told chief executives gathered for a regional economic summit.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-11-12/ne...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-makes-a...
Your Messiah said Hawaii was in ASIA,so deal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1126 Dec 9, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, don't talk nasty to Brian Teabagger.
He donated $100 to Bachmann's campaign today.
He says that every few days.

I like to see a copy of the cancelled check.

Location hidden

#1127 Dec 9, 2011
DAVID63 wrote:
<quoted text>
He also said he was born in Hawaii
WAH WAH WAH! Obama kicked our asses and we are going to cry about it for eight years1 WAH WAH WAH!

Even **PALIN** laughs at birthers!

Since: Nov 11

Seattle, WA

#1128 Dec 9, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAH WAH WAH! Obama kicked our asses and we are going to cry about it for eight years1 WAH WAH WAH!
Even **PALIN** laughs at birthers!
Read the full statement retarded kid.Wait,you cant,so sucks to be you.

Location hidden

#1129 Dec 9, 2011
DAVID63 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the full statement retarded kid.W
WAH WAH WAH! We tea beggars can't accept the vote of the majority of American voters so we are going to CRY about it for eight freaking years WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Mr Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#1130 Dec 9, 2011
racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I've got a legitimate reason for my screen name, pendejo. I raced sports cars for 8 years and my car number was 42. Now run off and see if you can find any brain cells you haven't destroyed with the drugs and come up with something new and original instead of parroting the same ignorant, idiotic, stupid BS time after time after time.
By the way my stupid pet kkklan monkey you, your stupid screen name, racist42, is describing your kkklan monkey azz to a T.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#1131 Dec 9, 2011
racer42 wrote:
Is there anyone else here who can't see post number 915 and 916? Let me know. Thanks
Yo' pissface, can you see my middle finger?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#1133 Dec 11, 2011
RON PAUL EXCLUDED

GOP candidates outbid one another in scramble for Jewish support
The Guardian, London—Chris McGreal
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/07/r...

STRAYING FROM THE PARTY LINE — Ron Paul doesn't think Israel's interests should be any of our concern.

Republican presidential candidates made a prolonged pitch for the pro-Israel vote
on Wednesday with calls for regime change in Iran and even hints at military
action.
Newt Gingrich, the leading Republican contender ... backed his hawkish position
by announcing that if he wins the election he wants his secretary of state to be
John Bolton, the abrasive neoconservative and former ambassador to the UN,
who has derided Palestinian claims to a state as a "ploy."
Gingrich was speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) in Washington
along with other presidential candidates, except Ron Paul who was barred for
his views on Israel. Mitt Romney, Rick Perry and Michele Bachmann joined
Gingrich in stinging attacks on Barack Obama's Middle East policy, accusing him
of weakness in the face of the Jewish state's enemies and failing to be sufficiently
supportive of Israel.
... "Israel is our strategic ally.... Strategic aid in all forms under a Perry
administration will increase to Israel," said [Texas Gov. Rick[ Perry.
Remember

Lake City, FL

#1135 Dec 27, 2011
This is just more of the same government b.s. They say deportation is increasing . Lie! The only reason the Mexicans are leaving is because there is no work for them. It is not because these sorry immigration officers are doing their job. So the government propaganda machine pumps out media that they are actually doing something about the problem. Then you get these elitists talk show hosts talking to college professors about the 14th. Amendment that is just more horse poo. When did an illegal ever infringe on there ability to support there family. I think the only solution is for the border states is to declare independence or just lay down and turn your life over to the Spanish. Because the law has abandon you. What is law with no justice and protection for American citizens. I don’t think you would have any problem getting the citizens of Texas to make Washington do the right thing and that is protect America from foreign invaders or we will seal our borders and you need everyone on board from the Governor, Texas Rangers to the garbage men. I thought you couldn’t mess with Texas or is that just more b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rippey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama smears Iran deal critics and liberals las... Aug 11 Jeff Brightone 1
VIDEO: Usain Bolt better watch out for this kid Jun '15 linepitch sports 1
News Sheriff's Report: Oct. 15 - Oct. 21, 2007 (Nov '07) Mar '08 Bob Ray 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rippey Mortgages