Michele Bachmann vows to finish Mexic...

Michele Bachmann vows to finish Mexico border fence

There are 1069 comments on the Jessamine Journal story from Oct 16, 2011, titled Michele Bachmann vows to finish Mexico border fence. In it, Jessamine Journal reports that:

Michele Bachmann , struggling to regain a foothold in the GOP presidential race, opened a hard new front Saturday on immigration, signing a pledge to push to complete a fence along the entire Mexican border by 2013 and saying she would consider allowing federal agents to conduct raids to find illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jessamine Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 16, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
Everyone knows that!!!
Everyone knows you are a moron.

Glad to see you speak for them all!

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#22 Oct 16, 2011
PSL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. And all pedophiles are not gay.
Yes they are.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Oct 16, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Iíd be more than happy to Larry. Iíd activate it and place a group of naked children on the other side of it and watch all the gays run for them. All gay people are pedophiles.
Everyone knows that!!!
I have to assume you're trying to be a joke-telling curmudgeon. Nobody could be that ignorant or that mean.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 16, 2011
PSL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. And all pedophiles are not gay.
Most pedophiles are heterosexual, except in the priesthood.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 16, 2011
_yernogood- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are.
Your mother wears boxer shorts.

Location hidden

#26 Oct 16, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother wears boxer shorts.
No, she doesn't.

Location hidden

#27 Oct 16, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she doesn't.
Does too.
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#28 Oct 16, 2011
Yay! More spending!

Well that didn't take long for the TEA Party to do a 360 and get back to spending again!

==========
We are the 99!
==========
If tax cuts create jobs...where are they? STOP THE HOARDING!
==========

Location hidden

#29 Oct 16, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Does too.
She wasn't when we ... dated...

Location hidden

#30 Oct 16, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't when we ... dated...
Those little dots are very suggestive. You haven't heard the last of ..........this.
Bull Dozier

Irmo, SC

#31 Oct 16, 2011
Question: What happened to Bachmann? Before I had seen her spew, she had a reputation for being smart. If I am not hearing her say crap like; less than $2 a gallon gas, finishing the border fence, etc., she is blaming the president for crap like Rick Perry approving of mandatory vacci9nations for 12 years old girls.

“Repeated lies are not truth”

Since: Jul 11

8120'

#32 Oct 16, 2011
Bull Dozier wrote:
Question: What happened to Bachmann? Before I had seen her spew, she had a reputation for being smart. If I am not hearing her say crap like; less than $2 a gallon gas, finishing the border fence, etc., she is blaming the president for crap like Rick Perry approving of mandatory vacci9nations for 12 years old girls.
Nothing happened, you just started paying attention to what she says, out loud, in public.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#33 Oct 16, 2011
Bull Dozier wrote:
Dude, I'm from her district. She has never had the reputation of being smart. She is a
s vapid as a cloud.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#34 Oct 17, 2011
She can finish the fence only if she promises to remain on the other side of it. Who is she kidding here?
Bull Dozier

Columbia, SC

#35 Oct 17, 2011
jenny623 wrote:
She can finish the fence only if she promises to remain on the other side of it. Who is she kidding here?
I agree.
Bull Dozier

Columbia, SC

#36 Oct 17, 2011
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I'm from her district. She has never had the reputation of being smart. She is a
s vapid as a cloud.
I guess those GOP morons like Gingrich lied about her competence. Because they were the ones giving her the props.
Bull Dozier

Columbia, SC

#37 Oct 17, 2011
Irascible Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing happened, you just started paying attention to what she says, out loud, in public.
If she had not had the props from the Conservative side, I would not have paid attention to her at all. That woman is a real flake.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#38 Oct 17, 2011
That promise is a winner. Good fences make good neighbors.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#39 Oct 17, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I have to assume you're trying to be a joke-telling curmudgeon. Nobody could be that ignorant or that mean.
Curmudgeon, wow. I must say I havenít heard (read) that word in ions. Nice one. The facts of life Larry are sometimes ignorant and or mean. I really honestly wish there were machine gun activated sensors at our borders to keep the animals at bay. Gay people? I detest gay people.

_yernogood-

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#40 Oct 17, 2011
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Most pedophiles are heterosexual, except in the priesthood.
Hahahahahaha...that's hillarious. ALL pedophiles are gay.
Everyone knows that!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rippey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Report: Oct. 15 - Oct. 21, 2007 (Nov '07) Mar '08 Bob Ray 2

Rippey Jobs

Personal Finance

Rippey Mortgages