Who from Ripley is on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding?

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 213 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
jkdshfkjsd

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

this is really important
info

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

They were out the roundhouse filming, everyone is BIG and FAT there - just look behind the bar at Amber.
figures

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

I should have known for them to come to WV it was gonna be something embarrassing for our state, as usual!!
Oh no

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

Judged:

Hopefully they will not show all the trailors with no under pinning and trash in the yards like all the other tv shows that film in WV do.
oh hell

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

Do any of u even know what my big fat gypsy wedding is about? Look it up it's on tlc.. Those people are supper rich and have huge outlandish weddings.. Why would u look bad? Because someone from ripley has money. Their weddings are all about culture and tradtion. They all wear huge gowns and have flashy decorations. Now We will look bad when MTV airs the show buck wild! That's sex drugs and underage kids from the backwoods areas.. Lord help us
Jdjxnsl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

They were filming amber jerrell and her now husband...tlc paid for everything
Tammy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

gypsies are not rich.
oh hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Tammy wrote:
gypsies are not rich.
I know that.. But if people r saying it's for the show my big gypsy wedding google it those people have huge weddings they don't look poor to me at all
Amber

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Lmao seriously grow up. They were filming for the show Gypsyville. If any thing they are going to show how poorly they get treated for being Gypsy's. Several business's refused to even take their money to help the couple plan or even have their wedding. The show is to actually let everyone know just because they are Gypsy's they aren't like Gypsy's from way back. I saw pictures last night of the wedding and reception, I have to say the select business's that did allow them to film and have the wedding of their dreams did a great job. Especially the Yacht Club from what I seen in pictures the reception was beautiful. If any one actually knows the ones that were being filmed they are really great people. They would do anything for any one.

Also, Info, since you're hiding under a fake name and pointing out the obvious, thanks. I know I'm "big and fat" and so doesn't anyone else that has seen me. Get over it.
ripley bad ass bitch

Letart, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

and amber you have a phat head LMAO.. but what is it we say thick in the waist and cute in the face >:)
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

figures wrote:
I should have known for them to come to WV it was gonna be something embarrassing for our state, as usual!!
i heard your one tooth smillen face was in the first scene. dip wad moron losser.
psycho

Ravenswood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Oh no wrote:
Hopefully they will not show all the trailors with no under pinning and trash in the yards like all the other tv shows that film in WV do.
your takes center stage. how mny times do i have to tell you to put dem dogs in the house. and dippers on our youngens, now maw go feed the hogs. and get me some backy.
reality

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

You also get too involved in other peoples business Amber. Get me a drink - I dont want to hear about who is banging who's significant other.
1 post removed
Gypsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

Actually, they filmed my house and it ain't do trailer. So shut your mouths. And my step dad and brother are the best people you can ever meet. Okay. And Tommu and Angie are happy with them. So if you don't want to start stuff shut up! K thanks(:
Dah

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Heard they got their hair done at a place in town. Anyone no anything about that place?
Embarrasing

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

Maybe it was Talia Markham's wedding. Heard it was the biggest flop ever. Really really bad. Everything went all wrong. Which is kinda funny coause she is so braggety all the time.
1 post removed
Cindi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Apparently FAT is the operative word in the title of this new hit series!

HA!
santana

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Embarrasing wrote:
Maybe it was Talia Markham's wedding. Heard it was the biggest flop ever. Really really bad. Everything went all wrong. Which is kinda funny coause she is so braggety all the time.
yep
Wondering

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

When is it suppose to air or has it already?

Since: Dec 11

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Judged:

So, I do believe it's time for everyone to grow the hell up and find something better to do than talk shit about my sister Amber and her new husband about some tv show. I was there while they were filming and it's hardly reality, the people from tlc are complete dicks and wanted to stage everything. So if yall think that show is goin to make Ripley look bad, take it up with tlc, turn off your damn tv, get a life. This is really pathetic how everyone feels like they need to talk shit, and hide behind a fake name. Who the hell does that? Like, how old are you, 12? Seriously, it is completely pathetic and if you ask me, that's more embarrassing to Ripley than any tv show will ever be. You're just embarrassing yourself and making this whole town look bad. Amber is my sister, and Tommy is a part of the family now. They're wonderful people and I'll take up for 'em til the day I die.

Some friendly advice, try to get to know someone before runnin your cock suckers. Thanksss.(:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Ripley Forum right now

Search the Ripley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Horne & Haley Jones 8 min Twisted Sister 6
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 48 min ucshadydems 54,020
abortion 1 hr IDid 4
Clothing Vouchers 5 hr hapy2bme 2
Kacy woodyard psycho coo coo for coco puffs 6 hr ursojealous 13
Pete's hotdogs 6 hr The legendary badass 14
knott family 9 hr jeremy scott 1
•••
•••
•••
Ripley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••