Next Last
buck it

Mechanicsville, VA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Whats opinions?? Mine I loved it!
bigdeal

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Just another MTV teenage soap opera based here in Wv. Kids can act like morons anywhere, be sluts anywhere, be drama wh**es anywhere. Unless you know these people, and does anyone actually, who cares. I personally wasnt enthralled.
Not from here

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Just shows the true WV. Nothing new.
urstupid

Hansford, WV

#4 Jan 7, 2013
this show does NOTshow the true WV, it shows the trash of WV only
awesome

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 7, 2013
sissonvilles got it, love the show!
really

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
awesome wrote:
sissonvilles got it, love the show!
You do realize that it's not all sissonville that they say its all there but alot of the show is filmed elsewhere So that right there tells u it's scripted
husband of the lady

New Haven, WV

#7 Jan 9, 2013
It's dumb
Lol

Ardsley, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Stupid
Show
LOVED IT

Ripley, WV

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Great Show loved it
wow

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2013
the show sucks
abc123

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2013
My understanding is they were paid $5000 a week for 12 weeks. Wouldn't that make a parent proud?
BuckwildRockOn

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 17, 2013
the majority of it is in sissonville, do u see ripley on there lol stop hating. LoL :)
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that it's not all sissonville that they say its all there but alot of the show is filmed elsewhere So that right there tells u it's scripted
nope

Hansford, WV

#13 Jan 18, 2013
abc123 wrote:
My understanding is they were paid $5000 a week for 12 weeks. Wouldn't that make a parent proud?
not if those were my kids
mee

Charleston, WV

#14 Jan 18, 2013
yea its pretty stupid when most of the teenagers are from south hills and went to gw. the show was all script and most of the scenes were not in sissonville
wow

Gallipolis, OH

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Its not scripted and no they didn't get paid that much
day dreamer

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Yes, a my cousin is in it and yes it is scripted and yes they were paid that much. No, I will not tell you who because I will never claim my cousin again. Embarrassing!!! No money left, either.
who cares

Ravenswood, WV

#17 Jan 20, 2013
It's a TV show.. It's going to be scripted just like any other tv show. Teen mom an jersey shore was scripted as well and no one makes a big deal of those.
who cares

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Jan 20, 2013
It's about wv. Not just sissonville. I don't ever recall hearing that it was JUST going to be about sissonville, either. I don't think anyone just stays in their town all the time. We go to charleston just as well as Motown and Huntington to do things just like they do in the show. Chill out people
Dunn

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Jan 20, 2013
Funny
tyler casto

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Jan 31, 2013
I love buck wild

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin and dave 1 hr Crazy 1
Satin Blackwell 1 hr Cindy 9
So many young loves lost 2 hr John 19
Mudsharks 4 hr Truth 6
Class of 1999 RHS 5 hr David Ginestra 10
The truth about Constellium 8 hr Laid off miner 1
I need something.. 9 hr Amber 12

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance