Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 4, 2012
All teachers, cooks, and bus drivers needs drug testin
some man dude

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
They do or don't?
I say they freaking do.
If they find pot idc, but anything less get rid of em!
Of course so science teachers r dopers but that's of bc its in the name of science!!!
Not

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2012
YES, YES they do need drug testing implemented. why isn't it already?
some dude

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Ur name is not so that was confusing
duh

United States

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Do your research. Bus drivers are randomly drug tested. I am also pretty certain teacher are at least at the start of the school year.
Wake Up

United States

#6 Dec 12, 2012
duh wrote:
Do your research. Bus drivers are randomly drug tested. I am also pretty certain teacher are at least at the start of the school year.

Teachers threw a fit cause they wanted to drug test them and they won.They need tested they are no better than any other worker Thats probably why there is so much sex in schools between kids and teacher,Drugs makes there brains turn to jelly so they think they are above everything.If workers should be drug tested so should teachers and all workers and welfare people why pair them off All or No one should be tested Thats what I say.Taxes payers pay for these chosen people who dont have to drug test now whats fair with that.All workers should refuse drug tests until they make ALl have to take them or No One has too.There is so many drug heads out there they would change it cause there would be only a few who could work the rest would take the free rides the goverment gives out hard earned tax money too.
kenna elementary

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 13, 2012
They have one teacher that is perpetually high there, long died blonde hair, has a huge log home in Kenna off the exit
yeah

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Liz something...it's shameful that she is allowed to be in charge of a classroom full of students
Parent

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 13, 2012
I agree. I believe all school personnel should be tested. I mean, if my son and daugther have to be tested to play sports for the schools then why shouldn't the teachers or officials in charge of them be?!? If they are clean then they shouldn't have any complaint about it. Dear Mr. Hess ~ do this! Put this into action and please test.
1 post removed
just me

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Is the last name of the teacher from kenna elementary Cecil by any chance?
JJG

Washington, WV

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Better watch the slander, Topix losers.
ooooh

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 14, 2012
we're scared.....not
kenna elementary

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 14, 2012
just me wrote:
Is the last name of the teacher from kenna elementary Cecil by any chance?
maybe that's it

Since: Oct 12

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Dec 14, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers threw a fit cause they wanted to drug test them and they won.They need tested they are no better than any other worker Thats probably why there is so much sex in schools between kids and teacher,Drugs makes there brains turn to jelly so they think they are above everything.If workers should be drug tested so should teachers and all workers and welfare people why pair them off All or No one should be tested Thats what I say.Taxes payers pay for these chosen people who dont have to drug test now whats fair with that.All workers should refuse drug tests until they make ALl have to take them or No One has too.There is so many drug heads out there they would change it cause there would be only a few who could work the rest would take the free rides the goverment gives out hard earned tax money too.
seems to me that your brain is the one like jello - none of your post made any sense at all.
Customer

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2012
Parent wrote:
I agree. I believe all school personnel should be tested. I mean, if my son and daugther have to be tested to play sports for the schools then why shouldn't the teachers or officials in charge of them be?!? If they are clean then they shouldn't have any complaint about it. Dear Mr. Hess ~ do this! Put this into action and please test.
That is Exactly right!!
kenna too

Big Prairie, OH

#17 Dec 14, 2012
Your right, and yes she does do drugs. It is not slander when it is the truth......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happend by yhe round house 1 hr conspiracy theori... 12
uaffairs/Christian women 4 hr alice 23
Steven toney 5 hr eye know 6
chris jackson (Jun '11) 5 hr Wes 35
Douglas D & Carolyn N Stalnaker 5 hr Julie 2
cassie garnes 5 hr MrMayhem 14
Andrew Mccune (May '14) 5 hr MrMayhem 7
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web