Two Men Charged With Possession, Inte...

Two Men Charged With Possession, Intent to Deliver, Conspiracy

There are 38 comments on the WOWK-TV story from Dec 10, 2010, titled Two Men Charged With Possession, Intent to Deliver, Conspiracy. In it, WOWK-TV reports that:

The Jackson County Sheriff's Department discovered 951 prescription pills during a Thursday evening traffic stop near Ripley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOWK-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amanda

Bellevue, MI

#1 Dec 14, 2010
I heard the 2 people that got busted had been doing this for a very long time. the older man was married to that auctionerr at mt alto i think
Mama

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Jan 7, 2011
Yes, the older man Ed was the auctioner at Mt. Alto and was married to Brenda. They were divorced and he was remarried to Joyce. The mother of the guy that was busted w/him.
Redneck ROUGHNECK

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2011
Yea they were doing it for a long time it was about time they got busted. The boy JonJon is a fat worthless no good piece of shit isn't karma a bitch
Billy Blanks

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Redneck ROUGHNECK wrote:
Yea they were doing it for a long time it was about time they got busted. The boy JonJon is a fat worthless no good piece of shit isn't karma a bitch
I am with you roughneck. absolutely worthless.
Ripley Resident

Verona, PA

#5 Apr 20, 2011
For the most part, When people try to do the right thing they get (I) their hopes shot down. Those people are not they only ones that sell their pills, just about everyone that takes a visit to ravenswood to wait in line to see Dr. Nealson all do the same thing, and then we have the jackson county drug collistion that push their game, they should all make signs and pickit Nealsons office every Wednesday. Thats in Ravenswood- Proffesional circle.
HisKid

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Apr 23, 2011
Ed Frazier is my sperm donor, well thats what I call him anyway all of them pieces of shit!!! but the oldest brother rorbet spence he is the only nice one of them all! Ed is my father and I thank he deserves what he gets no want a minuet he need more for all the shit he has put me & my mother thur!!! Do you know what he's getting?? He's on the box....... And he told me that every day he's on that he is on the box he gets a half a day off!!!!! I hope they stick it to him!!! He has raped my sisters since they were ummm 9 months until they stood up for there self?? Yea he did no time over that at all!!!! So please give him the max!!!
1 post removed
Jon Jon

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2011
Redneck ROUGHNECK wrote:
Yea they were doing it for a long time it was about time they got busted. The boy JonJon is a fat worthless no good piece of shit isn't karma a bitch
y did u hide ur name big boy or whatever u r u probally mad cuzz ur wife wasn't any good
Anonymous

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2011
If u guys did ur home work on this u would know they didt get caught selling pills they got pulled over and all they had was there Owen meds. There's a lot people don't know and for his kid for ur info he did not rape anyone his brother did and how could u say those things about ur dad and then out of ur mouth u tell him u love him u back stabbing bitch and I'll say that to ur face if u want the reason u hide behide a fake name ur chick shit bastard
OMG

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Dec 31, 2011
Joyce Frazier wrote:
If u guys did ur home work on this u would know they didt get caught selling pills they got pulled over and all they had was there Owen meds. There's a lot people don't know and for his kid for ur info he did not rape anyone his brother did and how could u say those things about ur dad and then out of ur mouth u tell him u love him u back stabbing bitch and I'll say that to ur face if u want the reason u hide behide a fake name ur chick shit bastard
Dear Ripley Police Officers I know you read these forums THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATED a child has been RAPED!!!
Anonymous

United States

#11 Dec 31, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Ripley Police Officers I know you read these forums THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATED a child has been RAPED!!!
This happen over 30 years ago they can check it out all they want one brother was said done it but it was another brother it was investigated
Unhappy

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2011
Do u think that those two are the only ones selling there pills people are on hard times they have to do what they have to do and for the rape u should read all the post silly girl then u would understand
lmao

Point Pleasant, WV

#13 Dec 31, 2011
Can we say Jerry Springer......
Jerry...Jerry...Jerry...
Once again thank you people for airing your dirty laundry on Topix like a bunch of trailer trash!!! Makes us fine folks in Jackson Co really look like we have some common sense. Again Thank You!!
ugh

Bluefield, WV

#14 Dec 31, 2011
Mt. Alto auction, we should have guessed it. Ripley police, if you're reading this, investigate that place. Lots of buying and selling going on weekly.
Wow

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2012
It might've been there own pills but transporting them back in forth from FL and WV and having 921 of them valuing $22,000 or more at street cost. An anonymous caller tipped them off and new what vehicle to look for so of course there gonna get pulled over. And Joyce didnt you get caught down FL and charged for doctor shopping???? Seems to me you guys are no good people.
Ripley man

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2012
I think everyone should mine there own business and stop worrying about what is going on in other people's life and worry about there own shit and grow up that's the problem with everyone in ripley
ugh

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jan 2, 2012
Ripley man wrote:
I think everyone should mine there own business and stop worrying about what is going on in other people's life and worry about there own shit and grow up that's the problem with everyone in ripley
Would love to not "worry about it" but seeing as though this is a public forum and they are a local business or kinda affects us all. All of us have family or friends who frequent that auction. And my tax dollars pay the salaries of the police officers who need to be investigating every single employee, relative of employees as well as some customers who frequent this auction. They are drug dealers, children go to that auction, kinda is our business. But if u don't like the fact that this topic is on here, you are more than welcome to delete it. The cops have already read it, I'm sure they are done already. ;-)
wvp

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2012
Redneck ROUGHNECK wrote:
Yea they were doing it for a long time it was about time they got busted. The boy JonJon is a fat worthless no good piece of shit isn't karma a bitch
Jonjon needs to get some electro shock theropy, then put under a jail. S to to the others like him.
wvp

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to not "worry about it" but seeing as though this is a public forum and they are a local business or kinda affects us all. All of us have family or friends who frequent that auction. And my tax dollars pay the salaries of the police officers who need to be investigating every single employee, relative of employees as well as some customers who frequent this auction. They are drug dealers, children go to that auction, kinda is our business. But if u don't like the fact that this topic is on here, you are more than welcome to delete it. The cops have already read it, I'm sure they are done already. ;-)
It is people like you that think WE should mind our own buisness, that make me think, "what is your doings" People like that need to be far away for sociaty. If you feel anything for that type of person, than so to are you, WHAT DO YOU SELL?
wvp

United States

#20 Apr 27, 2012
Unhappy wrote:
Do u think that those two are the only ones selling there pills people are on hard times they have to do what they have to do and for the rape u should read all the post silly girl then u would understand
THEY MAY NOT BE THE ONLY ONES, now we know what you do, idiot.
wvp

United States

#21 Apr 27, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Ripley Police Officers I know you read these forums THIS NEEDS INVESTIGATED a child has been RAPED!!!
I WNAT TO KNOW, why jonjon is not in prision

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS is stil a joke in WV, especially in Jackson... (Feb '13) 9 min mary marten 112
Looking for a sugar daddy 1 hr David Spencer 42
Dog Groomer 5 hr Ray 24
Kaitlin the meth girl 23 hr Romeo 6
tiffany chase Sun worthless 14
Arts and craft fair Sun David Spencer 5
Ripley football any prediction for next season Sun David Spencer 4

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages