nikki harris and jackson co cps

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
angry resident

Syracuse, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Can anyone please tell me anything about them other than in our case doing absolutely nothing to protect the children they are suppose to protect
Resident

Normantown, WV

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Nikki Harris nor Jackson Co. CPS is going to do ANYTHING to protect the children in the county until they are forced to. Try contacting the people that are over her.
angry resident

Syracuse, OH

#3 Nov 20, 2010
Sounds like we need to find a way to put these people out of a job. She doesn't like to be told she has reported false info and always responds with you are angry and refuses to talk wish she and the others would experience our pain except I don't want another child to go through what ours has gone throug
Resident

Normantown, WV

#4 Nov 21, 2010
We need to find a way to put most of the county officials out of a job. They don't care about the children of Jackson Co. or they wouldn't let child abusers, or child molestors walk free.
resident

Normantown, WV

#5 Nov 23, 2010
anyone else had problem with cps or nikki
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Syracuse, OH

#6 Nov 27, 2010
yea, she definitely doesn't have the childs safety or well being s top priority, I heard she was in some kind of trouble and possibly her job on the line would love to know for sure. with people like her in charge might as well feed kids the wolves
resident

Normantown, WV

#7 Nov 27, 2010
i wish i knew to....but no matter what happens to her she has already hurt me and many other children....she don't care about the children and never has.....I hope she looses her job, but it cant take away what she done in the past.....victims will live with it FOREVER....I would like to say thanks to her for not doing her job....she gave me the courage to keep fighting and made me stronger....although that wasn't her plan!!!!!!!!
HAPPY Resident

United States

#8 Nov 28, 2010
@ Point Pleasant Resident
Do ur research... Call the CPS office in Mason co bc Nikki Harris is not in charge of that.
@ Kenna Resident
Nikki Harris is not a county official AND she's not in charge of child molesters.
@ All the haters out there
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for ur own actions!!
If u can't be a good parent don't hate those that are.
determined for justice

Syracuse, OH

#9 Nov 28, 2010
HAPPY Resident wrote:
Do ur research... Call the CPS office in Mason co bc Nikki Harris is not in charge of that.
@ Kenna Resident
Nikki Harris is not a county official AND she's not in charge of child molesters.
Well sounds like you need to do your homework, she has taken several cases from mason co. for reasons of conflict. Mason Co. put her on our case. She refused to make accurate reports and did not properly do her job. I too hope she loses her job. I have talked with several people from both mason and jackson cos Nothing good was said about her.
determined for justice

Syracuse, OH

#10 Nov 30, 2010
don't know how she can lay her head down at night knowing that she will continue to let another child be molested time, time, and again. These children will never forget. So Nikki while you dream hear those precious babies beg for the abuser to stop, crying for help and you sit by doing nothing. Better yet picture that victim being your child if you don't have children then you be the victim and feel what its like to have noone help you. That's what my baby feels so thank you for helping to tramatize a five year old.
resident

Normantown, WV

#11 Nov 30, 2010
TO: Determined for justice:
Tell your child to never give up. Something will happen sooner hopefully than later. and make sure they know they are not the only victim. I hope everything works out for you and them. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR CHILD!!!!

TO: HAPPY resident:
Maybe you have never been abused or had kids that have been abused but guess what it ain't easy and it don't mean that your a bad parent if you have had a child that has been abused...in my opinion standing up and fighting for your child once something has happened and no one will listen makes you a GOOD parent. I didnt say she was a county official, but she is a person in a position of trust and has let MANY down and it might help some if the COUNTY OFFICIALS did do their job too!!! I'm happy that you have never had to deal with her and you don't know how it feels to be a victim of her or the parent of a victim.
resident

Normantown, WV

#12 Nov 30, 2010
HAPPY Resident wrote:
@ Kenna Resident
NO she's not in charge of the Mason county office, but no one will do anything....no she's not in charge of child molestors, but guess what if she is referred a case about it she DOES handle it....apparently never properly thought.
determined for justice

Syracuse, OH

#13 Dec 1, 2010
resident wrote:
TO: Determined for justice:
Tell your child to never give up. Something will happen sooner hopefully than later. and make sure they know they are not the only victim. I hope everything works out for you and them. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR CHILD!!!!
TO: HAPPY resident:
Maybe you have never been abused or had kids that have been abused but guess what it ain't easy and it don't mean that your a bad parent if you have had a child that has been abused...in my opinion standing up and fighting for your child once something has happened and no one will listen makes you a GOOD parent. I didnt say she was a county official, but she is a person in a position of trust and has let MANY down and it might help some if the COUNTY OFFICIALS did do their job too!!! I'm happy that you have never had to deal with her and you don't know how it feels to be a victim of her or the parent of a victim.
thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement and to those saying nikki harris and cps job isn't child molestors then please tell my what a cps job consists of. I think that a child being molested is definitely should be in their job description
resident

Normantown, WV

#14 Dec 6, 2010
Ur welcome....i can't believe what HAPPY resident wrote....but they don't kno what it's like and hopefully they nvr will!!!!!!!!!
REALLY

United States

#15 Dec 8, 2010
Come on people, you have to know the public is not believing this stuff. If you have a problem with the system, make and effort to change it. Don't trash the people that took these jobs to help children. Ms. Harris has a long history of being an excellent CPS person in Jackson County. Her staff is very dedicated, they work long hours with minimal pay and make the best decisions for child safety that is possible. I believe the mother of a child that is abused has every reason to be upset if you think the abuse is still happening. However, I am sure the workers are not setting by and allowing you child to be abused for any reason. I promise you the public there is another side to this story. Also, if my child was sexually abused I would not be advertising it on the internet. A good mother would stop blaming people and wonder how they allowed this to happen. Maybe people should take responsibility for who they allow in their childrens lives, maybe pick better friends or spouses? At any rate CPS did not seek you out, for some reason you needed them. Thank God for the workers that are out there risking their lives to protect yours. You really should not judge people because things don't go your way. This is not the forum to get revenge for your anger. Turn that anger into education and help our service agencies. Try being a volunteer or something productive. CPS has saved a lot of childrens lives in Jackson County and other counties as well. Be thankful for those that do a job that you yourself are not doing.
determined for justice

Syracuse, OH

#16 Dec 9, 2010
Well I am speaking from first hand knowledge she sure isn't worth the pay she recieves. I never dreamed my child would have been molested its tragic but even more so I thought seeking proper channels would definitely do justice. However They let this poor five year old down. After much therapy, plenty of love and support. So when they let my child down its time to take other measures and let the pulic aware. My child has done nothing wrong he is a victim. He has nothing to be ashamed of we are going to take every step possible to get what is deserved I'm not judging I am stating facts.
REALLY

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2010
And yet you believe that worker just did nothing? You believe she is letting your child be abused because she is lazy or not doing her job? There are procedures she has to follow and just maybe the evidence just wasn't there for removal or court action. Again, all I'm asking is that you understand a person in that position does investigate and use their experience to make the best decision to keep your child safe. It may not be the result you want but I'm sure it was handled professionally and with compassion. I'm sorry you have such hard feelings but put yourself in her shoes trying to do the job she does. Try to realize there are two stories to every situation. I will pray for your son. I will pray that GOD is looking over your little boy. Back to the worker, I will pray for her too. I don't believe for a minuet she wants your child hurt. Believe me, she does not have the power you seem to think she does. If your case was handled badly her superiors would have taken care of her. She has to answer to higher up's just like any CPS worker does. Hang in there it will get better. Merry Christmas and God Bless.
resident

Normantown, WV

#18 Dec 12, 2010
As a 15 yr old who has dealt with the system for many years, I have to say there is ALOT that could be done to protect the children of Jackson county thats not done. CPS and the Jackson county court system put me back in a bad situation time after time again for many years. I finally decided that I was going to stand up for myself and put an end to it and I did just that. I did go to CPS, they didn't listen, which was really no surprise to me. I didn't stop there. I kept trying, I figured someone would eventually listen, and they did. I just wish that all the other CHILDREN would get the JUSTICE that THEY deserve. SOME ONE WILL LISTEN!!!!!!!
resident

Normantown, WV

#19 Dec 20, 2010
see thats what's wrong with society today...when a child speaks out no one listens and says its time to take a stand for the children thats still goin through this stuff as we speak....I for one am going to take a stand for these kids that don't have a voice and i will fight for them and their parents until the day I die...Its sad that our society today shuns these helpless kids and their parents...it's really SAD....everyone should be standing up for them...wait thats what CPS is for but they ain't doin their JOBS like they should...
I know

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2010
I cant comment on the situation but can say that I have heard that Jco's CPS system and pretty much the state as a whole is crap. You got folks in supervisor positions who have been there forever who are just biding their time till retirement. You have others who are unqualified to hold the position in the first place, or take the job with the minimum social worker education expecting to coast because it's a "state job".

They refuse to follow the directives of superiors. Their bosses have to go through so much red tape to remand or remove them, it almost takes an act of congress to do that. 90% of the ones I have saw are grossly overweight because they sit around and eat all day! Really! Dont believe me? Just take a drive down capitol street and sit in front of the old Diamond building and watch them waddle about.

You got 10% who actually do their jobs, but to make up for the 90% sometimes things are resolved slower or not at all due to their huge backlog of work. The best solution is to go completly over the county level and take your complaint to the capitol. The governor is their "boss"..since Earl Ray is newly sworn in, maybe he might want to help out and do something about our sad excuse for child protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kayla case and bradley syner 3 hr Zack 8
Charley and Carolyn anderson 8 hr ya mama 4
tickets to execution? 13 hr 911InsideJob 13
You are beautiful. 13 hr OnLooker 55
know any good plumbers? (Sep '12) 16 hr magicstick 12
difference??? 19 hr confused 1
kfc Thu gross 10
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web