What do you know about this woman
meow

Forest, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Learn how to spell her name right! It's Jessica jackass
One Of Your Haters

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Apr 28, 2012
why would u call her that? do u know her?
kaykay

United States

#4 May 5, 2012
if u knw so much bout her then y dnt u tell me wat u knw....cus i dnt think u knw jack shit...
One Of Your Haters

Point Pleasant, WV

#5 May 6, 2012
well i heard she was going to rehep soon and she left her old man and got a boy friend and the cps was going to take her little boy and that she let her mom and granny keep him while she was gone poor little guy
One Of Your Haters

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 May 7, 2012
well i heard to day that she got put in jail for a long time and that poor little boy got left with her mom and granny hope he makes it with them to
rob

Statts Mills, WV

#7 May 7, 2012
One Of Your Haters wrote:
well i heard she was going to rehep soon and she left her old man and got a boy friend and the cps was going to take her little boy and that she let her mom and granny keep him while she was gone poor little guy
Do you mean a girl named Penny?
Anonymous

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
That little boys doing find and Jess takes damn good care of him...
One Of Your Haters

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 May 9, 2012
No one said she didnt that care of her little boy. I said she lefted him with her mom and granny and i said hope they watch and take care of him.So read what i said i know his mommy and i know she takes real good care of him but she isnt there and not to sure about mom and granny watching him i heard that his granny from Ohio checks on him every day and that is a good thing
jessica kay

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
u knw wat f*ck u...i left my son wit the people that i knw will take care of him!!..n yea im bac so u caan go get f*cked!!..he is takin very good care of where we r at!! N for ur info i dnt have a boyfriend...i left my husband cus of wat he has done to me...so is ther anything else u need to knw???
1 post removed
oooooooooo

Charleston, WV

#12 May 16, 2012
can u spell moron, have a good idea who this is..spell a name right before you start crap.
yep

Ithaca, MI

#13 May 16, 2012
Rehab my a$$ she shoots up in the bob evans parking lot before she goes in to work. She doesn't deserve to keep her kid she needs to be locked up and the state get her baby. Especially since her entire family are druggies and so isn't her man stupid fcking selfish b*tch.
Charlotte

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 May 17, 2012
for one thing u need to keep your f***ing mouth of Chris he is getting help and for jess she isnt doing any thing and u really need to keep your f***ing mouth of that baby his is being taking care of why dont u take care of your kids and your old man he is out f***ing every one he can get so i think u need to clean out your house befor u start runiing your mouth about othe people dont u have a nice day
yeahh

Charleston, WV

#15 May 17, 2012
well if u know all this firsthand i doubt ur an angel, what are u mad about, did u get dissed and if ur worried about a child dont run your mouth on a community website..
yep wrote:
Rehab my a$$ she shoots up in the bob evans parking lot before she goes in to work. She doesn't deserve to keep her kid she needs to be locked up and the state get her baby. Especially since her entire family are druggies and so isn't her man stupid fcking selfish b*tch.
yep

Brinkhaven, OH

#16 May 17, 2012
yeahh wrote:
<quoted text>well if u know all this firsthand i doubt ur an angel, what are u mad about, did u get dissed and if ur worried about a child dont run your mouth on a community website..
Excuse me, I'm not a needle junkie I saw her shooting up in the parking lot in a white truck when I was walking into bob evans to eat, f*ckhead! Ive never spoken to the girl, but it isn't hard to make a name for yorself In such a small town dumba$$ more than half this county knows who she is because of her habits!
Im lovin it

Parkersburg, WV

#17 May 19, 2012
You ppl have no clue about what your claiming and stating. grow up
1 post removed
Jared w

United States

#19 May 19, 2012
Hey Jessica keep up the good work. You've done rehab, you got a job, and you take care of your boy. Your obveously doing something right your not in jail.
JessicaKay

United States

#20 May 19, 2012
Thanks...i am doin good...i just hate how ppl hide bhind there computer screens...like they r the sh*t or something
Jared w

United States

#21 May 19, 2012
People always talk shit. There's nothing anyone can do about that. And if you do talk to Chris tell him his old cellie said what's up.
charlotte

Point Pleasant, WV

#22 May 19, 2012
jess dont worry about what them assholes are saying u kno what is right they are the ones that need there kids taken away and stop doing there drugs now why dont u damm trouble maker sget a damm life and leave her alone she done what they told her to do NOW BACK THE F*** OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unfair child support amount (Mar '12) 6 min T Jay 219
Jackson co. Sheriff's department. 3 hr For Real 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Hudson Apartments 12 hr Friend 10
Alayna white!!!!!! 12 hr Whatever 2
Derrick Burdette 16 hr pissed off dad 10
Looking for Joe W. Hicks 16 hr Proudmomof2 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages