Chris

Worthington, WV

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Heard he is working with the cops to set people up and ratting out a bunch of people. I know he uses and sells a good bit of 30s around here himself. They need to throw his worthless drug using and dealing ass in jail where he belongs and get him off the streets of Jackson County. I'm sure he would love it in there with Bubba since he swings both ways anyways. Anyone know anything about him ratting on people or have any opinions him?
pain

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jul 23, 2013
if this is chris mills on here ur no better pal
Chris

Worthington, WV

#3 Jul 23, 2013
I'm not Mills. If I was him half that post would have been about my daddy's money and my badass motorcycle shop that doesn't exist.
omfg

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jul 23, 2013
LMAO! mills? that you buddy? sure ur not too busy raping underage girls or bragging or doin fuckloads of pills to b on here? go overdose!
lol

Presto, PA

#5 Jul 25, 2013
Now I know why there were people on Facebook wanting to get a hold of him so bad and posting threats. Here's a solution, losers: QUIT DOING DRUGS AND YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY WHO IS A NARC!!
nope

Glasgow, WV

#6 Jul 26, 2013
I don't do drugs n this has nothing to do with em. I want to watch him suffer for my own reasons. mills, not bryan.
gentlegiant

Lizemores, WV

#7 Jul 26, 2013
They both will get what's coming to them.
chris

United States

#8 Jul 26, 2013
So is Bryan goin to jail over that indictment
Well well

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Jul 26, 2013
Raping girls? Mills? when did this happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary williams giving females his all 21 min Charity 3
in town for work 3 hr Looking 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr what? 4,307
Ely Shreve 5 hr Franie 8
Chris slate snitch 8 hr Truth 4
logan selvage 15 hr dontworry 5
Allen Scites 16 hr Ripley 5

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance