First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truth

United States

#106 Jan 28, 2012
Someone needs to report this post and have it removed can't believe u people do not have the respect for the dead I don't know these people but a death is awful thing to go through and all this is so wrong let them be and be respectful of fellow human beings I'm sure you'd all want the same respect for you and yours GOD BLESS this family keep them in peace
Yes

Washington, DC

#107 Jan 29, 2012
Truth) I agree ,I've never seen so much disrespect in all my life, no matter what someones done you don't talk about the dead like that, it's called respect for the family. The younger Ppl in today's world are awful , 30 and below . Not all but most are rude . Don't care about other Ppl feelings. This topic is a prime example of what I'm saying, totally disgusting!!!
Ummok

Parkersburg, WV

#108 Jan 30, 2012
Yes wrote:
Truth) I agree ,I've never seen so much disrespect in all my life, no matter what someones done you don't talk about the dead like that, it's called respect for the family. The younger Ppl in today's world are awful , 30 and below . Not all but most are rude . Don't care about other Ppl feelings. This topic is a prime example of what I'm saying, totally disgusting!!!
This thread is horrible!!! And all the people talking shit are 30 or older!!!
Amber Asbury

Hollywood, FL

#109 Jan 30, 2012
This is so sad that ppl would come on here and say such bad stuff about either one!! Andy is part of my Family n would do anything for you! And for you ppl come on here and bad mouth either him or his partner is so sad! GROW UP PEOPLE! And Get a life!
ITSME

Winter Garden, FL

#110 Feb 8, 2012
Good riddens, no one on here knew the "real" jeremy except for a few people. his family didnt even know the real jeremy. jeremy was someone who liked to bully and beat up on the weak and ppl who he thought could not fight back. you all saw what he wanted you all to see, a front, that he was perfect. his long criminal, drug filled, and drunk past speaks wonders for itself. you get mad that a few people are showing you who jeremy really was, he is dead and that does not change a thing. sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.
turkey

Lubbock, TX

#111 Feb 8, 2012
was he a gay?
wow

Milton, WV

#112 Feb 8, 2012
ITSME wrote:
Good riddens, no one on here knew the "real" jeremy except for a few people. his family didnt even know the real jeremy. jeremy was someone who liked to bully and beat up on the weak and ppl who he thought could not fight back. you all saw what he wanted you all to see, a front, that he was perfect. his long criminal, drug filled, and drunk past speaks wonders for itself. you get mad that a few people are showing you who jeremy really was, he is dead and that does not change a thing. sorry but sometimes the truth hurts.
Ok, I'm going to copy and paste for you my earlier post. Maybe you didn't catch it:
"Did I say he was a saint or a good person? No.

Doesn't matter whether it's "the truth" or not. His friends and family are reading your comments and it's breaking their hearts. To me, from my point of you, If you consider Jeremy to be a bad person because he "tried to kill people", I think you're a bad person for trying to kick people when they are down.

Words are powerful and they hurt. Doesn't matter if what you are saying is true or false, he is not here to confirm or deny or even defend himself. So let it go. Move on.

You might not have realized how your words affect his family and loved ones till you read my reply, but now that you see that that is what your words are doing, I pray you let this family mourn in peace.

In all fairness, he DIDN'T actually kill anyone, so why do you want them to remember him as a killer?

Just know your actions, as well as Jeremy's have a price that only you can pay. You may not have been able to control him "trying to kill people", but you can control yourself and your words.

You have said your peace. If you just wanted his friends and family to know your "truth" about him, they got it. They can read. You're done. Unless, you are trying to hurt people who are already in agony. In which case, I pray for YOUR soul."

Hope that clears up your confusion. We got it. You think he was a bad person. It's there we can all read it. You're done. Your words can't hurt him, he is gone. All you are doing is hurting innocent people who aren't him. But you wanted to say he was a bad person. Understood.

But if you take it any further and reply with more hurtful words you will be making it blatantly obvious that you are not just letting people know how you feel about Jeremy, but you will be knowingly hurting a family who lost a loved one.

Take out of the equation that the deceased is Jeremy. Doesn't matter who he was, he is gone. Now what we are left with are his friends and family, and you coming on here and saying horrible things is hurting them. That makes you a bad person. I'm sorry but it's there in black and white. You said it, and it makes you no better than the person YOU claim Jeremy was.
Jessica

Kenner, LA

#113 Dec 19, 2013
Wow! All I can say is I am completely stunned. As a grown woman I am dumb-fouded that there are other adults taking such a trajedy and turning it into a bitch scession. Jeremy was my first cousin and growing up we were really cose. We grew apart over the years and yes it was of course due to his choices in life, however he was still a person and he was still family. Every one of you should be ashamed of yourselves to put such childish bullship on a site and speak of someone when they are deceased. God is watching and everyone of you will have to face your peace one day. God Bless my cousin, may he rest in peace. No matter what happened I will always love my wonderful cousin.
Just sayin

United States

#114 Dec 24, 2013
Opinions are like buttholes.... Everybody has one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin 1 min hiii 9
mike balser (Apr '14) 1 hr Miss_Nikki_304 43
derek fields 3 hr facts 7
darell dyke 5 hr vikings1 1
Zach Kessel 6 hr Miss anderson 1
Ryan Vannest 6 hr Vamp 1
Kevin lockhart 6 hr Info 1
Bodies dropping everwhere! 12 hr maybe 37
More from around the web

Ripley People Search