Is anyone missing a dog in Fairplain ...

Is anyone missing a dog in Fairplain Area?

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Sad

Bellevue, WA

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Concerned that someone in Fairplain close to Apts on Cedar Lakes road is missing their dog. He showed up yesterday appears to be healthly and very friendly. He had on a red collar and flea collar he was brown and white with no tail also think he was neutered. He is maybe a mix of boxer and hound not really sure. If anyone is missing him or if you know of someone that is. Please Reply! Thanks...
kayla

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 22, 2013
there was a girl that came into loves today asking if we had seen her dog. she said it was a male named spike with a collar and flea collar no tail and white short hair...this may be her dog. i took her information but left it at work for others to watch out for the dog to contact her. if u think this is her dog please go to loves and get her info to let her know u have her dog :)
Sad

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
I dont have the dog im pretty sure my neighbor called the pound on him a lady picked him up. So if you have her info please call and let her know she might need to call and see if hes at the pound.
Hopeful

Charleston, WV

#4 Jan 23, 2013
I am a volunteer for ARF the Jackson County animal rescue group. I think I have the dog. I left a message on the answering machine of the phone number the clerk at Loves gave me. I called about a 1/2 hour ago. He is a very friendly dog and wants desperately to go home to his family. He is safe and warm. Just trying really hard to find his owner. The animal shelter also has his picture in case she calls there looking for him. But I have the dog, he is not at the shelter. Hopefully she will get the message I left but if not she can call the shelter and they can find me.
Hopeful

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 23, 2013
I just made contact with the owner and will be getting the dog back to her this afternoon. Thank you everyone. I would not have found her without this post. Happy Ending!
Sad

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Thats Great News!!!! And your welcome for the help. I just knew he wasnt a stray that had no home.
Sad

Bellevue, WA

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Have been wondering allday. Was the owner reunited with her dog today?
Sad

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I have been wondering allday did the girl get reunited with her dog this afternoon?
Hopeful

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Yes, the owner has her dog now and it was a VERY happy reunion. Thanks again to everyone for the help in getting this boy back home!
Hopeful

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Spike and his owner were happily reunited at Love's this afternoon. All is well!
Hopeful

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Yes, she was reunited with her dog and it was a VERY happy reunion. Thanks again to everyone for the help in getting this boy back home.
Dog Person

Alexandria, VA

#12 Feb 8, 2013
The "pound" in Jackson County is sad. They should be shut down. The looks on the inside look like Mike Vicks house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 16 min Sundog512 381
Kourtney Barnette Lemon? 58 min thats crazy 5
Nichole Stalnaker? 2 hr Jenni Lynn 1
eldercsre 2 hr Poop smell 2
Fat Albert's 3 hr pasta and dough 8
Ripley needs a nice restaurant 3 hr guy ferrari 16
Wondering 4 hr FYI 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages