hard worker

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Feb 21, 2013
hey are they hiring?
fact as I c it

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Have you gone and ask? Get A lap top and then you can take it with you.
1 post removed
whatatown

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Mar 5, 2013
coopercook wrote:
Thanks for the post, and I just barely moved and I'm looking for a new place that I can take my car to get a oil change. And I came across http://www.prontolubeandtuneboise.com what are your thoughts?
There's a place right before u get to the car wash on the left side of the road I think his last name is smith. He's fast and does good work. Changed my oil in less than 10 mins and only charged 31$ plus tax.
123abc

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Mar 7, 2013
He's a joke. Told me he would charge me three hundred dollars to fix my car and I could have done it myself, but lacked the time. I ended up doing it myself and cost 42.50. He's just a rip off artist.
whatatown

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Mar 7, 2013
There is a labor fee. I don't know him from Adam but he was very nice and finished my car quick and did excellent work.
fact

Charleston, WV

#7 Mar 8, 2013
123abc wrote:
He's a joke. Told me he would charge me three hundred dollars to fix my car and I could have done it myself, but lacked the time. I ended up doing it myself and cost 42.50. He's just a rip off artist.
typical ass wanting it fixed free. garages charge a markup and labor . all businesses mark up there products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki mullins (Jul '16) 18 min Rob 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Buger King in Fairplains 2 hr Mad Mad Burger Mel 6
Keep deleting 3 hr I hate drugs 9
Travis Berry Wed ItsPronouncedKarma 3
Marley & Shawn Tue Cookoo 5
Denise Stutler Tue fuckthatbitch 1

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance