First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hatts

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2012
Little punk, has had shit handed to him all his life! Needs a good as beating, and his bitch Mom needs back handed rite in her moulth! Lmfao
just wondering

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Where is Josh staying at these days?
Gotcha

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2012
What can u expect when u have a Mom like he has
Renee

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 10, 2012
I think u need to grow the F*CK up! I think u need a good beating as well since u like being a drama queen! Go take it up with him instead of putting it on topix and hiding a fake name!
manpan

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2012
I've known josh 4 a while now, he's a pretty good guy! Least he takes care of his kid and ol lady, but he needs to get away from his mom B4 her bad personallity rubs off on em and everybody in jackson co hates him to! Anyhow he's cool!
truth hurts

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Feb 12, 2012
Josh is a snitch. He paid joey richards and diane redman to burglarize his grandmothers house and stole all her pills and a pistol. The moron sold the pistol to tony at ez stop and tony told him he was gonna run the serial and if it came back stolen he was turning it in. Long story short joshie poo rolled and joey is still in prison. josh never did a day and failed multiple drug tests. i used to know joey pretty well and i would bet my life he will get his revenge accordingly. I dont blame him.
he should go to jail to

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2012
truth hurts wrote:
Josh is a snitch. He paid joey richards and diane redman to burglarize his grandmothers house and stole all her pills and a pistol. The moron sold the pistol to tony at ez stop and tony told him he was gonna run the serial and if it came back stolen he was turning it in. Long story short joshie poo rolled and joey is still in prison. josh never did a day and failed multiple drug tests. i used to know joey pretty well and i would bet my life he will get his revenge accordingly. I dont blame him.
he should go to a real jail as well but his mommy wouldn't let her little drug dealer go to jail, then she would have to sell her pills herself! Hope they both get caught!
personal friend

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Feb 20, 2012
i know both josh and joey and josh did roll over on joey and wiggins better hide when joey gets out cause he is dead meat end of story
wondering

United States

#10 Feb 21, 2012
When does Joey get out?
me

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Shouldn't be too much longer and he will be out
Joey Richards

Verona, PA

#12 May 23, 2012
I'm Out!!!!On Monday May 21, 2012!!! NO one paid me a DAMN thing the little punks bitch set me up!!! He can go to HELL!!! He stole the shit and asked me for a ride.
hey

Ardsley, NY

#13 May 23, 2012
Glad ur getting out Joey bout damn time
SeaBass

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Joey i dont know you man, but glad to hear your gonna handle bidness. I knew josh fairly well a while back, and all he has ever done is hide, he is a coward and isnt willing to deal with the shit he causes. From what i read here i hope you help teach him to take whats coming to him like a man. And if its not too much to ask record it and youtube it... we are all dying to see.
truth told

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Joshua Wiggins is a little punk and is a snitch! His two older bros are okay least there what u call Real men can't wait till Joey gets a hold of him bc Josh deserves a good a** beating.
Chris Mills

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Josh is a punk snitch and if i ever see him out he will have a very bad day!!!
badboy

Wheeling, WV

#17 Aug 27, 2012
Chris Mills wrote:
Josh is a punk snitch and if i ever see him out he will have a very bad day!!!
u have no room to say that Josh I's a punk, least he's not a spoiled junkie! Well he's least not spoiled anyways but my point is that u shouldn't be running ur mouth about people when u have a lot of problems with yourself. Look in the mirror Chris and u will have ur hands full.
mandy

Lubbock, TX

#18 Aug 27, 2012
Josh is a good dad and a great boyfriend to Amber. Also he's a great uncle to my kid's so I hate that the only things that people have brought up are things that he did in his pastor when he was only a kid. He's an adult now that works everyday to support his family. Some of the people that's posted on here haven't worked a day in there life, so give Josh a break!
whatever

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2012
He cheats on her I know cus he fu€*ed a girl I know. And she has been around the block a time or two so warn him to get his s*|t checked for stds
Truth hurts

Ardsley, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2012
badboy wrote:
<quoted text>u have no room to say that Josh I's a punk, least he's not a spoiled junkie! Well he's least not spoiled anyways but my point is that u shouldn't be running ur mouth about people when u have a lot of problems with yourself. Look in the mirror Chris and u will have ur hands full.
. Lmao you really know it all (bad boy). If your such a bad ass why dont you post your real name? The only problem I have is with punks that set people up and lie. Dreama had his father killed in Milton Wv. The cold bitch had him burned alive!
old news

United States

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
<quoted text>. Lmao you really know it all (bad boy). If your such a bad ass why dont you post your real name? The only problem I have is with punks that set people up and lie. Dreama had his father killed in Milton Wv. The cold bitch had him burned alive!
Everybody knows about Dreama having her ex killed, it's no secret. The big question is how come she's not in any trouble for it???? Your right she's a cold hearted bitch and snake, dirty dirty woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ripley Arbys? (Aug '11) 24 min Thank you 29
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 31 min Fyi 1,385
Brooke 34 min I see you 6
Trashy Thomas girl 1 hr luvbug420 9
Withrow 2 hr fyi 17
Clinton supporters unite!! 4 hr Carson 38
Dentist Ripley 6 hr aggravator 24

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance