Anonymous

Wallace, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2012
I would like to know any info about Judge Evans. I have been hearing some bad things and want to know how everyone feels about him.

Syracuse, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2012
He is a wonderful family man that loves his wife and children. Hobbies like hunting and airplanes. Very serious about his job though and if you have broke the law and are trying to place your blame on the judge your doing it on the wrong man. Look in the mirror and there's a good start to your problem.
wondering

Secaucus, NJ

#3 Jun 27, 2012
He is a fair judge that is a wonderful person as well. I had to see him for a family matter not nothing to do with braking the law but he was very fair and honest.
citizen

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jun 27, 2012
I agree
truedat

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Great guy! In an out of the court room. Love his family
Believe21

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2012
I think hes a fair judge...i like him
Anonymous

Wallace, WV

#7 Jun 29, 2012
thanks for all the input.
Don

Lubbock, TX

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Judge Evans is a very fair and honest jugde...one of the best.
info

Danielson, CT

#9 Sep 27, 2012
He's a fair judge.
Onehesenttopriso n

Middleport, OH

#10 Sep 29, 2012
I have to agree he's a fair man who puts a lot thought into his decisions. Also he follows his guidelines.
Jackson

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Oct 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]He is a wonderful family man that loves his wife and children. Hobbies like hunting and airplanes. Very serious about his job though and if you have broke the law and are trying to place your blame on the judge your doing it on the wrong man. Look in the mirror and there's a good start to your problem.[/QUOTE]Sounds like all his "fiends" had plenty of great things to say about him...which wife? Which children? And no I havent had any dealings with him thank heavens..noboby is perfect. Remember that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer hicks and stacey flowers 41 min nutead 15
Found Dog 1 hr walbag 2
narc 6 hr Hardtruth 13
Rvfd 11 hr firefighter wife 3
Nichole Stalnaker 12 hr TNT 3
tanning on 87 12 hr Misty 4
Builders (Oct '12) 17 hr Sara 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages