lmfao
lol

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2011
i think that she is a nice girl...dont know her well but she slept with my bf
Truth

Astoria, NY

#10 Oct 9, 2011
That b*tch is straight up fu*king nasty. Ryan Dunn is an absolute retard 4 ever messing with that skank. Not that he's any better, he's a thief, a junkie, just a straight up little b*tch basically. Anyways I know Randi's skank a*s very well, she is a complete piece of sh*t!!!! She cheats on Ryan constantly, she's caused numerous problems for Ryan's family, not 2 mention it was all her idea 2 rob the gambling place she used 2 work at off the exit in ravenswood, 4 sum reason everybody else that was even slightly involved in that got into trouble in sum way or another, but Randi who set the whole thing up, printed fake money, an did the transaction didn't get into a bit of trouble, sounds like a snitchin bi*ch 2 me. An she has the clap, dont let her use your bathroom or you might end up with it 2!!! I wish the nasty bi*ch would jus drop off the face of the earth, an on top of that she's a horrible mother, shell pawn her kid off on basically any1 that will take her so her an Ryan can go get sum pills, I absoutley hate her, she's such a piece of sh*t. If you know her I'm sorry an if you don't be smart an stay very far away from her.
1 post removed
Randi Maxwell

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 10, 2011
and you cant get the "clap" from a toliet seat dumb ass ,
heehee

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2011
^^^ does not dispute having the clap, just that you can catch it from a toilet seat... interesting. smfhlol
Actually lol

New York, NY

#14 Oct 11, 2011
Don't know about chlamydia but I think studies have shown that gonorrhea virus can survive up to 4 hrs on inanimate surfaces. And gonorrhea and chlamydia are both able to be tested on urine specimens so I think it is possible (in theory) to catch it from a toilet seat. Assuming the is infected urine and you sit on it. Just always clean the toilet seat in any unknown circumstance. This has been a Public Service Annoucement from your neighborhood germ-a-phobe :)
2 posts removed
heehee

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2011
Thank you friendly neighborhood germ-a-phobe! Your the pride of the city... however, we will all use that as our excuse for catching stds now.. oh well Randi maybe your nasty a$$ is in luck. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school assistance for adults? 2 hr just sayin 11
A-1 Engine 2 hr sam 3
Smolder to Ripley Official 3 hr Tim 37
87 tanning bed 4 hr babbybbab 2
BP Robbery 5 hr JohnyTightlips 3
Old & New Sports 5 hr oldnnewh8r 12
shae kaiser skankbor not?? 5 hr mandic 8
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:29 am PST

NFL 6:29AM
Steelers reportedly to allow Worilds to hit market
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment