First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Someone

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2011
I'm getting really tired of the ripley pigs running around thinking they can do whatever they please.
123Rip

Lubbock, TX

#2 Apr 20, 2011
I am pissed too they just pull over middle aged men and ask for phone numbers
cityguy

Nitro, WV

#3 Apr 22, 2011
Someone wrote:
I'm getting really tired of the ripley pigs running around thinking they can do whatever they please.
Cant beat em join em hahaha, oh wait your probably a felon. Better idea just move! I bet they are tired of retards like you!
Someone

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
cityguy wrote:
<quoted text>Cant beat em join em hahaha, oh wait your probably a felon. Better idea just move! I bet they are tired of retards like you!
Hah. Good one. You probably get by with everything by blowing the damn cop. The cops are pretty good at letting people by for sexual favors.

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2011
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>Hah. Good one. You probably get by with everything by blowing the damn cop. The cops are pretty good at letting people by for sexual favors.
Ha well that's true.. Just look at Buddy Thomas.
Oh Please

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Apr 27, 2011
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Next time you are in trouble and need the assistance of the police...call a crackhead and see how much help they give you! These police officers risk their lives to protect our community and are underpaid and unappreciated. I guess it is just easier to talk smack when you are not willing to step up to the plate and serve your community the way that they are.
ripley

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2011
Oh Please wrote:
You should be ashamed of yourselves. Next time you are in trouble and need the assistance of the police...call a crackhead and see how much help they give you! These police officers risk their lives to protect our community and are underpaid and unappreciated. I guess it is just easier to talk smack when you are not willing to step up to the plate and serve your community the way that they are.
We live in ripley, there aren't many hardened criminals living here. The cops are hardly "risking their lives". & nobody said theyre all bad, just quite a few of them.
Jim Bob

Ripley, WV

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Last Nov 95% all our ripley ravenswood and county officers were shot at dummies.
Dick Tracy

Ripley, WV

#9 Apr 27, 2011
I don't care about any of your stupid comments Dick Tracy is the only real officer ever in the world
Judge Ito

Ripley, WV

#10 Apr 27, 2011
I can't back and read this stupid crap any more. You people (and yes I said you people, cuz I'm better than you) need to get back on your meds
ripley

New York, NY

#11 Apr 27, 2011
Judge Ito wrote:
I can't back and read this stupid crap any more. You people (and yes I said you people, cuz I'm better than you) need to get back on your meds
Just saying that you're better than someone shows that you're not. Think again.
ripley

New York, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Jim Bob wrote:
Last Nov 95% all our ripley ravenswood and county officers were shot at dummies.
Yeah we're all aware but things like that VERY RARELY happen.
Someone

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Apr 27, 2011
Oh Please wrote:
I might as well call a damn drug head. The cops don't do a damn thing. My house got broke into a few years back and I still haven't gotten anything back. They even have proof of who did it and just let them go. There's over $8000 dollars of mine gone just because the cops were to lazy to do their damn job.
Mr Meaner

Lubbock, TX

#14 Apr 28, 2011
I just wish someone would do something evidently there is a problem with the people in charge, Chief and Mayor, maybe the chief isn't chief material
cityguy

Nitro, WV

#15 Apr 28, 2011
ripley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we're all aware but things like that VERY RARELY happen.
Does it matter if its rarely??? Does it matter that anyone in the world (like our military) put their lives on the line for stupid f#$%# like you and maybe only get shot at in rare occasions?? Because it only takes one time to be killed jackass!!
rvhs

New York, NY

#16 Apr 28, 2011
cityguy wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter if its rarely??? Does it matter that anyone in the world (like our military) put their lives on the line for stupid f#$%# like you and maybe only get shot at in rare occasions?? Because it only takes one time to be killed jackass!!
Well I certainly don't respect a police force that had buddy thomas out there trying to get with little girls and trading sex for not arresting people. Quite a few of the cops are dirty. & no matter who you are, you have a risk of dying every single day. If you do, it was meant to happen. You are an ignorant fool.
rvhs

New York, NY

#17 Apr 29, 2011
cityguy wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter if its rarely??? Does it matter that anyone in the world (like our military) put their lives on the line for stupid f#$%# like you and maybe only get shot at in rare occasions?? Because it only takes one time to be killed jackass!!
First don't call me a stupid fuck. You don't know me. And secondly, its the job they chose, they're not heroes. The cops do nothing for this town, go to a big city and see what the cops there do. They put their lives at risk not ripley city cops. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Respect

Lubbock, TX

#18 Apr 29, 2011
U dumbass u are truly a shit head that im sure has been arrested but let me guess it was the cops fault you broke the law. If you had any balls about yourself then maybe you should try to be a cop but im sure that u couldnt make it. The cops even in small citys put their lifes on the line every day they dont just deal with people from Ripley we do have a heavily traveled interstate that brings alot of travelers here. I hate to comment on these things but you truly dont understand what it takes to be a cop. One bad cop does not infect the whole city. And you have never read the stats for the police officers here there was 32 arrests in the last 3 months in the city alone. Probally one was u thats why ur pissed. Sorry to everyone else reading this about the cursing. Let me tell u something the job chooses you and very few people have a job were you run towards gunfire instead of away. There are some bad cops but there are some who actually live to protect and serve the people and they are trult heros.
Pissed at People

Lubbock, TX

#19 Apr 29, 2011
If the police do nothing for this town then the next time you need 911 just put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger Then the cops will come clean up whats left of your tragic so called life
cityguy

Nitro, WV

#20 Apr 30, 2011
rvhs wrote:
<quoted text>
First don't call me a stupid fuck. You don't know me. And secondly, its the job they chose, they're not heroes. The cops do nothing for this town, go to a big city and see what the cops there do. They put their lives at risk not ripley city cops. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Ok stupid F%*& hahaha go cry somewhere! And obviously they do risk their lives or the captain on the sheriffs dept wouldnt have been shot! And believe me I know all about big city cops....you figure it out since your so smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug S Family Pleases Read 1 hr Cadillac Zack 1
Stabbing murder at the Left Fork 3 hr The Hammer 23
So called preacher and wife running scams in th... 3 hr Judy 31
Muslims 17 hr Anon 22
The End Of Cedar Lakes 21 hr larry 17
Kevin Hemsworth 23 hr Nosy neighbor 2
Amanda bragg Fri Friend 1

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance