Magistrate Tom Reynolds

Magistrate Tom Reynolds

Posted in the Ripley Forum

concerned

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Has anyone heard anything about Tom Reynolds having a heart attack yesterday? I sure hope that isn't true. He's such an awesome guy!!
memie

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2012
concerned wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about Tom Reynolds having a heart attack yesterday? I sure hope that isn't true. He's such an awesome guy!!
awesome?????? lol
pain afflictor

Racine, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2012
He is just fine thank GOD!!! And memie have some respect!!
concerned

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Oct 28, 2012
pain afflictor wrote:
Memie can't have "some" respect you have to respect yourself to respect other. Once a loser always a loser..people like that are a zero and have made nothing of their lives so therefore everyone that has made something of themselves and changed peoples lives for the better can't just piss them off. I know, I know, you "memie" are going to write in on what you have accomplished in your life..such as a lawyer, have your own business or blah blah blah, but really you have nothing.
abcdefg

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2012
How can you make such an assumption from reading the one word and three letters memie put???
what

Independence, WV

#6 Oct 30, 2012
pain afflictor wrote:
Does that mean he will have to step down and let the new guy take over. Maybe things could get done in a non-biased way.
In again

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Congratualtions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlin the meth girl 52 min Take out the trash 7
Tina Kelly manager at Walmart 1 hr just curious 4
Brick house in Ripley 3 hr Sam 35
White Privilege 3 hr Blue collar 11
Ripley football any prediction for next season 3 hr Go vikes 7
Cedar Lake Closing Down In July 15 hr Bobb 70
Who is he 15 hr Liz 5

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance