Natasha

United States

#2 May 7, 2013
Don't work at Ravenswood Care Center. Their all fake, and they treat the residents horrible. When I used to work there I overheard one of the head nurses call a resident a dumbass, just because she wouldn't open her mouth.
wondering..

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 7, 2013
Natasha wrote:
Don't work at Ravenswood Care Center. Their all fake, and they treat the residents horrible. When I used to work there I overheard one of the head nurses call a resident a dumbass, just because she wouldn't open her mouth.
Thanks for that info! Sure doesn't sound like a place for me!!
nurse

Wallace, WV

#4 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="wondering.."] <quoted text>Thanks for that info! Sure doesn't sound like a place for me!![/QUOTE]

I work at Eldercare and love it
wondering..

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 8, 2013
nurse wrote:
[QUOTE who="wondering.."] <quoted text>Thanks for that info! Sure doesn't sound like a place for me!!"

I work at Eldercare and love it
Natasha

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
You're welcome. I don't think it's the place for anyone! Eldercare is a great place to work! They actually take care of the patients there.
hello

United States

#7 May 12, 2013
I'd rather work at elder care..dooooo nooottt work at the caring place or ravenswood care center..both places treats there workers like slaves..
omg

Alexandria, VA

#8 May 22, 2013
I worked at the care center in Ravenswood and phyliss is nothing but a hateful bitch. She thinks just because she is "running" a business in Ravenswood that she's better than her residents or anyone else. One day she will be old and I hope she is taken care of just like the residents at the care center are.
WOW

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 May 25, 2013
I would like info on care given at RCC, please be real and truthful
WOW

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 May 25, 2013
Natasha, what was initials of the nurse who called a resident a dumbass?
Yep

Ravenswood, WV

#11 May 27, 2013
I worked at the Ravenswood Care Center for years, Yes they treat the employees like crap and are always hiring new people because they cant keep anyone. Its not the best place to work but the residents get the care they need, and are treated well. I truly loved some of them and would even visit on my day off. Although they are understaffed so residents don't get the one on one attention or socialization they need. But thats where the families need to step in
1 post removed
Fact Checker

Brooklyn, NY

#13 May 28, 2013
Genesis Healthcare has several locations in the area and have the best ratings from WV OHFLAC (health Dept)
Anonymous

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Jun 11, 2013
the caring place isnt a bad job the work is easy
concerned

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Aug 13, 2013
any affairs going on at work? my wife works there and i suspect something is up
CURIOUS

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2013
who is your wife?
1 post removed
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Sep 2, 2013
My mom worked at ravenswood care center she said they use to hit them alot
Luke

Chapmanville, WV

#19 Sep 3, 2013
I know plenty of People that worked at the care center and from what u herd it's awful I have personally experienced eldercare and love it my mother works there and I know all the aids an nurses they all care for the residents very well
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#20 Sep 5, 2013
Eldercare pays their employees practically nothing and they do not treat their employees very well... especially since the new company took over the housekeeping group. It is pathetic the way the employees in that group are treated now.
I worked both

Brentwood, TN

#21 Dec 3, 2014
I worked for both companys and if I had to choose it would be Eldercare all the way Genesis sucks esp. Cedar Ridge
1 post removed
Nicole

Washington, DC

#23 Dec 5, 2014
I heard a midnight nurse got caught f**king another nurse and he got fired at Eldercare.
Zach

Kansas City, MO

#24 Dec 18, 2014
There are quite a few nursing homes that have been built in my neighborhood. I find it interesting that there are so many older citizens in the area. I think working in a nursing home would be a really good job because it is something that will always be around. http://www.healthconceptsltd.com/eldercare-Pr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 14 min Sundog512 377
Wondering 34 min FYI 8
Kountry K-9 Groom and Board 43 min Nick carr 4
Kourtney Barnette Lemon? 7 hr really 4
face book selfie queens 7 hr Crazy 13
Local Politics Do you approve of Mitch Carmichael as State Hou... 10 hr Joey Logano 29
Karissa Scarberry 15 hr yoooo 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages