Owner of Stephens Farm Machinery= NAS...

Owner of Stephens Farm Machinery= NASTY OLD MAN

Posted in the Ripley Forum

CoolCat

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Mr. Stephens from Stephens Farm Machinery in Cottageville offering local waitresses, gas station workers money in exchange for sexual favors! He's a dirty, nasty old man! He's been kicked out of a few restaurants in Ripley, Ravenswood. While his wife is very ill he's just out looking for a good time!
old friend

Statts Mills, WV

#2 Dec 5, 2010
I think i know these people. Is his name Charles and his wife is called Anna? Also, what is wrong with his wife? I didn't know she was so sick.
creeker

AOL

#3 Dec 7, 2010
CoolCat wrote:
Mr. Stephens from Stephens Farm Machinery in Cottageville offering local waitresses, gas station workers money in exchange for sexual favors! He's a dirty, nasty old man! He's been kicked out of a few restaurants in Ripley, Ravenswood. While his wife is very ill he's just out looking for a good time!
Even nasty old men need luvin too. Someday, if you are lucky, you will be some horney old hag and will be greatful for any young dude who will hit it.
MEO

Ravenswood, WV

#4 Dec 30, 2010
old friend wrote:
I think i know these people. Is his name Charles and his wife is called Anna? Also, what is wrong with his wife? I didn't know she was so sick.
HIS NAME IS LEWIS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unfair child support amount (Mar '12) 3 min T Jay 219
Jackson co. Sheriff's department. 3 hr For Real 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
Hudson Apartments 12 hr Friend 10
Alayna white!!!!!! 12 hr Whatever 2
Derrick Burdette 16 hr pissed off dad 10
Looking for Joe W. Hicks 16 hr Proudmomof2 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages