Comments
141 - 160 of 199 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2012
you guys are crazy

United States

#150 Aug 13, 2012
I was on here earlier and I saw that someone was comparing the union guys to Jesus, WOW!! that's a bold statement. What church do you go to? Fairplain Union?
1 post removed
Dipsh-ts

New York, NY

#152 Aug 15, 2012
See the nutless guys have their Ho's on the line. U guys make me sick. Who votes u or ur bit:es?Can't wait till they shut the place down and ur Ho's r banging someone else cause u guys can't pay the bills. Newspaper and the traders guide should be filling up fast with divorce and toys for sale.... Can't wait

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#153 Aug 15, 2012
Grammar Police wrote:
For the love of all that is good in this world, please learn how to spell and use punctuation. Some people better hope they don't lose this job because they most definitely won't be able to find another with their current skills.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for posting this. I swear to you my IQ is dropping with every post I read.
First paycheck

New York, NY

#154 Aug 16, 2012
Cant wait for my first paycheck coming Friday Thanks again to all of u that walked off the job to let me have one. By my figures should be around 4 grand for two weeks of work. Once again you all r the best for helping my family out!!
wellhell
#155 Aug 16, 2012
U sons a bitchs voted for obama now enjoy crybabies
Hello

New York, NY

#156 Aug 19, 2012
Im guessing 5668 has figured they F'ed up or they can't pay the Internet bill to get on here a run their mouths.
Figures

Parkersburg, WV

#157 Aug 19, 2012
Union Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
And the workers here don't take the bully mentality of "thcompany" either, so stuff it!
I am sure you dont. But then again your the one sitting on the picket line making no money and the company and the salaried employees are still making money. All BS aside it wont be long until your money is gone if not already..how are you gonna pay your bills? Feed your kids? You dont care..someone will give you a handout..Get your butts back to work or go find another job. Tired of your crap and seeing you stand around like a bunch of girls.
wellhell

New York, NY

#158 Aug 19, 2012
The crybabies get to draw unemployment even tho work is available doesn't seem fair does lt
Hello

Charleston, WV

#159 Aug 22, 2012
Any word on wether they get unemployment or not?
unionstrong

Oxford, MI

#160 Aug 23, 2012
No union members who willingly go on strike can get unemloyment. I can tell the people who ask this & the media who start these rumors have no idea what goes on during a strike. So I'm wondering how old are the people on here questioning it? Have u ever had a job or have u been supported all ur life on Welfare....who buy the way is the union & non union working people who support ur lazy butts.
unionstrong

Oxford, MI

#161 Aug 23, 2012
By im sorry not "buy"
Hello

Montgomery, WV

#162 Aug 23, 2012
Union strong.U dumba$$. I know the answer. Just want to rub it in. If ur union ur a lazy piece of shite like all other union members. This is the reason we can't compete with China and Japan. 5668 will be broke, and soon all others will follow.
PisstOff

Charleston, WV

#163 Aug 30, 2012
Thanks to you idiots, I may not have a job pretty soon. I wish I made the kind of money you make. I would be more than happy to pay $23.08 a week for insurance to cover my entire family. You are lazy ingrates who do not appreciate what you have. For every moron standing on your picket line, there are dozens of hard working people who are waiting to take your job. I hope they replace every one of you!!
unionstrong

Columbus, OH

#164 Sep 1, 2012
Explain how ur losing ur job because of the guys on the strike line? Cause u sure dont work there cause ur willing to go across & take theirs? As for "hello" if u dont want an answer dont ask a question. Its hard to tell threw txting if ur being sarcastic or just a plain ass but either way im pretty sure ur not competent enough just by ur lack of knowledge when it comes to Unions & just plain self respect. Please go eat a steak in ur freezer that the rest of us working people put in there because ur sitting at home collecting welfare waiting to pounce on a job that was never rightfully urs....
Hello

Prosperity, WV

#165 Sep 1, 2012
unionstrong wrote:
Explain how ur losing ur job because of the guys on the strike line? Cause u sure dont work there cause ur willing to go across & take theirs? As for "hello" if u dont want an answer dont ask a question. Its hard to tell threw txting if ur being sarcastic or just a plain ass but either way im pretty sure ur not competent enough just by ur lack of knowledge when it comes to Unions & just plain self respect. Please go eat a steak in ur freezer that the rest of us working people put in there because ur sitting at home collecting welfare waiting to pounce on a job that was never rightfully urs....
Contractors will lose their jobs because of the union not getting what they want. Some contractors "me being one " make twice as much as those loser's and pay for the insurance. Some contractors make less then them loser and pay for the insurance. Get over urself's and get back to work before they shut it down and everyone suffer's. If that union stands for what they believe in, why are there scabs from the first strike in that strong brotherhood now? Unions are lazy POS...,
Pro Union

Parkersburg, WV

#166 Sep 6, 2012
SUPPORTING LOCAL 5668 wrote:
To those ignorant to the exact details of what the Union voted on and turned down, nothing you say makes any sense. You are all too eager to think selfishly and to turn against your fellow man, immediately thinking that what corporate America and the media print/produce is the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth and that ALL workers at the plant are being bullies or that ALL union workers are bullies, you are mistaken and speak out of turn. Let's say you work at a job faithfully for many many years-working hard, sweating, bleeding, spending time away from your family, and being a contributing member to society (you're welcome welfare recipients)--you have not gotten a raise in years, you make the same wages now as you did 15 years ago, the one thing you hold on to is that you have worked at a "good job" and are fortunate to have a pension and retirement that you have bleed over, sweated for, worked sick for, etc. Now, you are asked to pay higher costs, FORGET THE RAISE AGAIN, and continue to work your guts out? LETS SAY THIS, THE CONTRACTS OFFERED WERE NOT FAIR, I DOUBT THAT ANYONE, GIVEN THE CHOICE, WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED THAT! ASKING MEN TO TAKE AWAY RETIREES BENEFITS, THEN TO FOREGO A RAISE (the media facts are incorrect, not all were offered one) and ONLY 4 of the 28 job classes were to get .80 cents an hour--not even enough to compensate the increase in healthcare premiums or costs--DO THE MATH and it adds up the the average worker making $1.81 LESS an hour in 5 years than they are today. SO GO AHEAD, PUT THESE GUYS DOWN IF YOU WANT, BUT GET THE FACTS OR SHUT UP! IF MORE PEOPLE WOULD MAKE A STAND AND STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT WE MAY MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
. Amen to this brother!!
Chris Mills

Prosperity, WV

#167 Sep 8, 2012
For the time and money u guys have lost during this little break u wanted to take. U good have paid for at least the first year of insurance. Go back to work cemen dumpsters. Soon hope the traders guide starts filling up myself, cause I still have the cash to buy all ur shit. ( .I..)
1 post removed
Hello

Bronx, NY

#169 Sep 13, 2012
This new contract will pass by 85%. Their hungry and crouchy and no their fighting a losing battle. Strong union, let's see!!!
no vote

Bronx, NY

#170 Sep 13, 2012
Is it true union president not taking it to table so the men can vote?
1 post removed
NOn Union

Bronx, NY

#172 Sep 14, 2012
Yep, no vote. Those guys are still getting paid. Doesn't matter to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Hackney (Feb '14) 1 hr NarcingOutNarcs 82
Hot guy at Gomart 3 hr Not the crazy Jes... 40
Tommy Willams Aka theif Aka Mr.Money Bags 3 hr Anonymouse 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 57,064
Southern Jackson County Water BS Bill Penalties... 7 hr Really 5
Steven Toney "stoney" 7 hr lol 1
katie Smith 7 hr lol 11
•••
•••
Ripley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000