First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Professional Scab

Hansford, WV

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Walk u dumba$$es and I'll take ur job till they shut it down. That's what's going to happen if u go. Wait till u have no income and no insurance.Morons!!!!
1 post removed
Rob

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Narrow minded rednecks!
Even health care workers are paying higher premiums then they are asking them to pay.
Sorry

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Everyone pays for insurance now. I think they are making a big mistake. With this admin and energy cost so high they could shut it down in a heartbeat.
usa union proud

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2012
sounds about like a scab! It's because we (the Union) have STOOD for something and FOUGHT for the best health insurance, for over 50 years, is the same reason we are willing to continue to do without pay raises. Why don't you ask the foremen how much their latest bonuses were? Why don't you ask the company how many millions, if not billions, of dollars they're expected to profit from their current contract with Boeing. Don't believe everything you hear in the media...use your brain! Don't pass judgement on us...you have no idea what you're talking about. That's one of the biggest problems in our society today- you would rather STEAL my job than fight for your families' health insurance- SCAB SCUM!
Rob

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2012
I will rember that when you loose you home, car, truck camper, atv's, bass boat, and go on welfare!!
2 posts removed
Sorry

Culloden, WV

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Half of those big feeling Fu(kers are the scabs from the last strike. Strong union D head. Ur brothers are lazy as ses, that just like to bitch. I'll take ur job make huge money and be in ur union for the next time u guys don't get ur way. P.S. I'll buy ur luxuries from the credit union when u and ur brothers can't afford them... Not only are u screwing urselfs ur screwing the county. Thanks
tired of kids rap

Springfield, NJ

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Ok
Sorry

Culloden, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2012
tired of kids rap wrote:
Ok
Truth hurts. Don't it Mofo?
Anonymous

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Aug 6, 2012
I cant cross that Picket Line fast enough--where do I sign up??
INSANE

Lubbock, TX

#13 Aug 6, 2012
It is unbelievable the mentality you people have; I am pro-union but with today's economy and the hardships that everyone else is facing you people think that the world owes you something, that you employees are the saving grace of this nation and that the company would crumble if you don't show up and grace them with your presence. Get over yourselves!!! Other than maintenance workers, you production guys have no more formal training than what you learn OTJ!!! YOU ARE REPLACABLE. Stop complaining about your jobs, accept the outstanding insurance/pay rates/retirement that you have offered to you and GO BACK TO WORK. If you don't want it, then someone else WILL take it, and in this day and age your terrorist tactics won't phase the public-they WILL fight back.
Union Supporter

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Professional Scab wrote:
Walk u dumba$$es and I'll take ur job till they shut it down. That's what's going to happen if u go. Wait till u have no income and no insurance.Morons!!!!
You know what's worse than a scab?

Nothing!
Truth

Springfield, NJ

#15 Aug 6, 2012
Last strike was because the company wouldn't supply Kleenex and tampons for all the pu--y cry babies that work there. U guys couldn't make it in the real world. Spoiled babies. Good luck this time dirt bags. I do know what's worse then a scab? Unemployed union supporter....:)!!!

Since: Mar 12

Parkersburg, WV

#16 Aug 6, 2012
The Union has once again brainwashed the good people at this facility. Seriously - you have a job and a good paying job. IF you only knew what the rest of the work force pays for insurance. Just for kick why don't you union workers call your local insurance agency and get a quote for a family of 4 with a 80/20 split with a $2500 deductable. BUT PLEASE BE SITTING DOWN when you get the answer becasue it will scare the crap out of you. Then tell me why you are not willing to take a $25 per week increase to keep your job. I am paying about $100 a week and am lucky to have the option for insurance through my company because if not I could never afford it. I don't believe that any employer should bear the total cost of insurance ( they would just pay less per hour ) nor should I have to reley on the Government for insurance.
Union Supporter

Hyattsville, MD

#17 Aug 6, 2012
I'm employed - have been for 25 years. In fact, I've never been unemployed, but I'm smart enough to realize that my job and all the benefits were UNION FOUGHT and WON!
Union Supporter

Hyattsville, MD

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Still nothing worse than a scab ... nothing!
Reason

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Aug 6, 2012
to all 5668 members reading this thread if you want to vote go to the 4:30pm meeting tomorrow and tell the staff rep you want to vote. MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD
Reality

Cleburne, TX

#20 Aug 6, 2012
I am so happy to hear that people are not supporting the strike. So many people in the US would jump at the chance to take what is being offered to the Union right now. What I can't understand is why production workers think they can't be replaced??? Aside from Maitenance, the only education you have are highschool diplomas. Good luck finding another job in this economy. You call guys who want to take your jobs "scabs" but who could blame them for jumping on an oppurtunity you passed up! Look at Century...that's where you're headed Union. better start preparing for your new jobs, cleaning bathrooms at Taco Bell or asking "Do you want fries with that?" The rest of the world's workplaces don't tolerate the bully mentality your union practices. I hope your little party on the picket line is worth it.
Union Supporter

Hyattsville, MD

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Reality wrote:
The rest of the world's workplaces don't tolerate the bully mentality your union practices. I hope your little party on the picket line is worth it.
And the workers here don't take the bully mentality of "the company" either, so stuff it!
proud to be non

United States

#22 Aug 6, 2012
I'd rather have a scab than a steelworker, a scab will actually for his paycheck not lay around, you steelworkers wouldn't know what to do if you had to actually put in a full days work.
proud to be non

Cleburne, TX

#23 Aug 6, 2012
I also hope you guys know that you are a joke compared to the real unions, the trade unions( ironworkers, boilermakers, electricians, etc.) those guys are skilled and take pride in their work, you guys take pride in being lazy and trying to get out of as much as possible and then hide behind your union “leaders” when someone tries to make you do your job. You guys are a disgrace to the men that established the union down there, but for your families sake I hope you keep your jobs because everyone knows you don’t have skills to make it anywhere else. (maintenance men excluded)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 45 min Peggy 4,256
Evans Diner Grand Opening 2 hr Mike 21
Elizabeth goodbye 9 hr Cam 13
Who is the poster "David Spencer"? 11 hr U know your punked 83
Daniel Pursley 14 hr 789 24
Corie casto 16 hr Amom2 34
Elder care 19 hr 56 and loving it 6

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance