jackson county school board employess

jackson county school board employess

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned parent
#1 Dec 29, 2012
They are not required to take drud screenings and I believe they should be. Our children go there and are around these people five days a week. I recently was told that this man has a protective order agaist him, for threatening to kill this child.The man name John also smokes marijuanna and uses cocaine along with putting pills up his nose. This county needs to stand up for the children.
thepublicspeaker

Washington, WV

#2 Dec 29, 2012
And this is a surprise to you? They are afraid to drug test them because they wouldn't have enough people to replace them!! And they wonder why the United States are ranked so low in the Education pole!! Because we all want to point fingers, just as long as there not pointed at us?
thepublicspeaker

Washington, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Basically what I'm saying is. "Drug Test Them"
concerned parent
#4 Dec 29, 2012
I agree. I know the woman with the child. she went to court house for dvp. john went the next day an got one on my friend and has done nothing wrong except tryin to protect herselfand child. they gave his girlfriend one a safety potective order. she gave her friend a ride to store who lives on same road. His girlfriend went and lied and had the magistrate arrest the single mother placed her on five thousand bond and home confinment all for helping a friend who needed milk and bread, and his son had borrowed his truck to get to work that day. my friend doesnt have the money for a lawyer let alone home confinment. my frind is scare the magistrate talks to john and his girlfriend and my friend only wanted servd and protected not treated like she doesnt matter. john is still workin and my son is scared. please pray for my friends
clueless

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
I believe that if they are going to be involved in our kids lives, they all need to be tested. I put my children in their hands every day of school and I want to know they are safe and not around drug users and drinkers. And it should be a surprise test not scheduled.
Whatever

Letart, WV

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Check the cooks too. I know of at least 1 at Ripley Elementary that does drugs.

Since: Oct 12

Mason, WV

#7 Dec 29, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
I agree. I know the woman with the child. she went to court house for dvp. john went the next day an got one on my friend and has done nothing wrong except tryin to protect herselfand child. they gave his girlfriend one a safety potective order. she gave her friend a ride to store who lives on same road. His girlfriend went and lied and had the magistrate arrest the single mother placed her on five thousand bond and home confinment all for helping a friend who needed milk and bread, and his son had borrowed his truck to get to work that day. my friend doesnt have the money for a lawyer let alone home confinment. my frind is scare the magistrate talks to john and his girlfriend and my friend only wanted servd and protected not treated like she doesnt matter. john is still workin and my son is scared. please pray for my friends
Your right. There is a major problem with our education system. If you graduated high school with that type of sentence structure ability, then you are very correct. You were done wrong. You need to go back and get some adult education classes in order for anyone to make heads or tails of what you are trying to say. Or possibly, you are on drugs while posting/complaining about the board employees being on drugs. Idiot.
thepublicspeaker

Washington, WV

#8 Dec 30, 2012
jhp25271 wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. There is a major problem with our education system. If you graduated high school with that type of sentence structure ability, then you are very correct. You were done wrong. You need to go back and get some adult education classes in order for anyone to make heads or tails of what you are trying to say. Or possibly, you are on drugs while posting/complaining about the board employees being on drugs. Idiot.
I believe we got off subject here!! Lets get back to the point, and stop Degrading people over their Education level.. It's not funny but there is about 7 billion other people smarter then you!!

Mason, WV

#9 Dec 30, 2012
thepublicspeaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we got off subject here!! Lets get back to the point, and stop Degrading people over their Education level.. It's not funny but there is about 7 billion other people smarter then you!!
Actually, it is pretty funny. I love it when people get on here and complain about the quality of the educators in this state or county and then they misspell words, type a constant run on sentence and then just simply ramble incoherent thoughts.
But for your "back on subject" yes, I am sure that there are a few teachers that abuse drugs. Should there be drug testing of school employees, yes. But your not helping the situation, your just showing your ignorance by grouping all county employees with the few that make bad decisions. Then you have other idiots reply and that state how all of the employees are drug abusers. Bottom line is that you have a valid point, but you are ignorant in your method. Grow up, go back to school or college to learn to right and speak properly then attend a school board meeting in person and talk responsibly about the subject. I highly doubt any of the aforementioned steps will be taken.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 30, 2012
jhp25271 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it is pretty funny. I love it when people get on here and complain about the quality of the educators in this state or county and then they misspell words, type a constant run on sentence and then just simply ramble incoherent thoughts.
But for your "back on subject" yes, I am sure that there are a few teachers that abuse drugs. Should there be drug testing of school employees, yes. But your not helping the situation, your just showing your ignorance by grouping all county employees with the few that make bad decisions. Then you have other idiots reply and that state how all of the employees are drug abusers. Bottom line is that you have a valid point, but you are ignorant in your method. Grow up, go back to school or college to learn to right and speak properly then attend a school board meeting in person and talk responsibly about the subject. I highly doubt any of the aforementioned steps will be taken.
Ha ha ha..........you just put "learn to right and speak" really??? Are you sure it shouldn't be "write"? Apparently you don't know the difference between you're and your either.You sound smart but are obviously not. Stop picking on people on this site for their grammar and misspellings, and get over yourselves. They may need tested but it will never happen so what's the point in complaining? You were correct on one thing though, that crap you replied to didn't make a lick of sense LOL

Mason, WV

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Souley girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha..........you just put "learn to right and speak" really??? Are you sure it shouldn't be "write"? Apparently you don't know the difference between you're and your either.You sound smart but are obviously not. Stop picking on people on this site for their grammar and misspellings, and get over yourselves. They may need tested but it will never happen so what's the point in complaining? You were correct on one thing though, that crap you replied to didn't make a lick of sense LOL
I am comfortable with someone correcting any of my post. I should have looked over my post for mistakes. If anyone is going to get on here and complain and act like an idiot, other folks should be able to get on here and correct their grammar and point out how stupid they are.
thepublicspeaker

Washington, WV

#12 Dec 30, 2012
jhp25271 wrote:
<quoted text>I am comfortable with someone correcting any of my post. I should have looked over my post for mistakes. If anyone is going to get on here and complain and act like an idiot, other folks should be able to get on here and correct their grammar and point out how stupid they are.

Some people are just too stupid to carry on a conversation. So Basically what you're saying is that, a hand full of people Ruined the system for everyone? So the druggie on the corner, made us all take drug tests to Acquire a job? Look I'm not replying to Argue or bitch about Misspelled words or run on sentences!! Just stating the fact that any employee Supervising a child should Undergo drug testing!!
JustSayin

Sandyville, WV

#13 Dec 30, 2012
I know a couple who are strung out bad! I've made complaints but nothing happens! It's sad really....it's not just our school system, it's everywhere!
concerned parent
#14 Dec 30, 2012
I did make some mistakes in my sentence structure. I did not get on here to discuss gramar but our children in the school system. I didnt get on here and call people names. I want the best for all children. They deserve to go to school with people who are not on drugs. I did not condemn all faculty just my concerns for my friend and her child. My children are scared fo their friend. Thank you to the people who didn't loose sight of the problems at hand.
worked there

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Well, If this makes you feel any better I was part time worker there and I had to put together and file drug test papers for the school bus drivers. Not sure that the teachers have to go through the same process, But I do believe that If they dont have to that there needs to be some changes made.

Mason, WV

#16 Dec 30, 2012
thepublicspeaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are just too stupid to carry on a conversation. So Basically what you're saying is that, a hand full of people Ruined the system for everyone? So the druggie on the corner, made us all take drug tests to Acquire a job? Look I'm not replying to Argue or bitch about Misspelled words or run on sentences!! Just stating the fact that any employee Supervising a child should Undergo drug testing!!
A hand full of people do not ruin it for everyone. You idiots look at a hand full of people and group everyone together and say that it is a huge problem when it is not. I have agreed with the original post that yes, all educators in this state need to undergo drug testing. What more can I say?
thepublicspeaker

Ardsley, NY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
jhp25271 wrote:
<quoted text>A hand full of people do not ruin it for everyone. You idiots look at a hand full of people and group everyone together and say that it is a huge problem when it is not. I have agreed with the original post that yes, all educators in this state need to undergo drug testing. What more can I say?
You calling me an idiot?
commenter

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Dec 30, 2012
I don't disagree about drug testing. This post has incorrectly insinuated that "John" is an educator, when in fact he works in maintenance, and has no contact with the students.

Mason, WV

#19 Dec 30, 2012
thepublicspeaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling me an idiot?
Sure am.
thepublicspeaker

Washington, WV

#20 Dec 30, 2012
jhp25271 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure am.
Haha!! Hide behind the computer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Scites 30 min Totally baffled 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr huh 4,248
Cozumels 6 hr the eye 14
Hot older guy in white truck 9 hr Jake 11
brandi shirly 10 hr RUN 5
Ripley girls with nudes online 10 hr PeteG 1
need help 10 hr dontworryabit 1

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance