Are you morons ever going to get a life???

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Chris mills

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2012
This site is pathetic! It's nothing but ppl trying to down others. Especially if they have something. Everyone on here that tries to degrade others are nothing but assuming jerk offs. People like to say I still do drugs and all kinds of other bad things. It's nothing but assumptions and the farthest thing from the truth! I don't care what anyone gets on here and says lmao. Lol I especially get a kick out of ppl that threaten my life! I do nothing illegal and haven't for 3 years. Ppl can threaten all they want but it doesn't scare me the least lol. I may not be a bad person anymore but that doesn't mean I wouldn't gladly dispose of anyone that tries to harm myself or my family. I wouldn't want to but I would not think once about taking out the trash. I am very well equipped and with plenty of heavy equipment too that would crush and bury a 18 wheeler if needed. I hate to be like that but I've acquired so many nice things and made a complete 180 and nobody will ever take that away from me because Jackson county has became so bad that I watch every little thing that goes on and have top of the line security systems linked to my iPhone and satellite phone and my system goes far beyond cameras. Point is get lives and quit bashing ppl on here and grow the fu'k up
Cmon

Washington, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Get over yourself already.. Your a regular on here. Lmafo you just want to see what people are thinking about you these days!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happend by yhe round house 1 hr conspiracy theori... 12
uaffairs/Christian women 4 hr alice 23
Steven toney 5 hr eye know 6
chris jackson (Jun '11) 5 hr Wes 35
Douglas D & Carolyn N Stalnaker 5 hr Julie 2
cassie garnes 5 hr MrMayhem 14
Andrew Mccune (May '14) 5 hr MrMayhem 7
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web