First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EIEIO

Alexandria, VA

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Flip your damn paragraphs make no sense lol 2 thumbs up for Sunny Pets, awesome people in there!!
1 post removed
Samantha T

Point Pleasant, WV

#25 Feb 26, 2013
The new owners let you go back with your dogs when you ask. I was there this past week and I live on the other side of Charleston and she was more than happy to let me go back so I didnt have to go do something while my dog was being groomed. I was very happy with how clean and organized she was. You couldn't even smell any animals in there. Alls you could smell was clean. She was very good. And when I got there she was just finishing up another dog and it was very happy. She was real gental with my dog and the dog before us showed she was the same way with that one. I have only heard good things about Amber and I believe everything good I have heard about her and the NEW Sunny Pets.
Jeff

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Feb 26, 2013
DO NOT CALL THE 532 NUMBER THAT IS LISTED WHEN YOU LOOK UP SUNNY PETS ON GOOGLE! YOU WILL GET THE OLD OWNER!WHEN WE CALLED (THINKING WE WAS CALLING SUNNY PETS) SHE ANSWERED AND WHEN I ASKED IF SHE WAS SUNNY PETS SHE NEVER EVEN TOLD ME SHE WAS NOT SUNNY PETS. SHE ONLY SAID SHE HAD MOVED. SO WHEN I WENT TO WHERE SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS THERE WAS ANOTHER NAME ON THE LITTLE SHACK SHE IS IN. SO WE LEFT AND WENT WHERE SUNNY PETS WAS AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW, THEY WERE STILL THERE. WHEN WE WENT IN AND TALKED TO HER AND TOLD HER WHAT HAPPEND SHE WAS REAL BUSY BUT WENT A HEAD AND WORKED US IN BECAUSE WE HAD DROVE SO FAR. SHE IS TRYING TO STEAL THEIR BUSINESS. HOW LOW CAN SOMEONE GO? TO ACT LIKE THEY ARE ANOTHER BUSINESS AND STRAIT UP LIE TO PEOPLE! SHE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO COURT BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LAW SUIT ON THEIR HANDS AND THEY WOULD WIN! THAT FAT LADY MUST BE PHYCHO TO THINK SHE CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT! DO NOT CALL THE 532 # OR YOU WILL BE GETTING THE OLD OWNER AT HER NEW BUSINESS AND SHE WILL LIE THRU HER TEETH!
hard worker

Parkersburg, WV

#27 Feb 27, 2013
hey ARE THEY HIRING?
seriously

United States

#28 Feb 27, 2013
Why dont you damn people learn to talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chayra watkins 1 hr knowher 3
Who is woman in newer red Chevy silverado ext 3 hr Sara H 8
abortion should be illegal in every state! 3 hr Kristin 6
Chris mills went to jail ha ha 3 hr Kristin 15
trial law firms & Bright 3 hr hate ambulance ch... 1
wal mart employees sooooo rude and don't want t... (Feb '12) 20 hr 6Kwisatz6Haderach6 215
Apts for Rent 21 hr gross fat lady lol 4
Ripley Dating
Find my Match

Ripley Jobs

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ripley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ripley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]