Next Last
matt

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 16, 2013
dog had to go to a vet after her groom not happy
kxk

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
What a nice and detailed review... nobody cares if your happy we just want the gossip
1 post removed
so wrong

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
matt wrote:
dog had to go to a vet after her groom not happy
what happened so sad
?

Letart, WV

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Not much of a review. I've taken our dog there since the new owners and have been satisfied.
Amanda

Elyria, OH

#6 Jan 17, 2013
I seriously doubt Amber hurt your dog.
liar

Dundee, OH

#7 Jan 18, 2013
amber didn't hurt your dog. don't be a dumbass.

Since: Jul 12

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Jan 21, 2013
I will never take one of my dog's there. The lady who had it before amber messed up my aunt's dog they gave him razor burn with the clippers.
?

Letart, WV

#9 Jan 22, 2013
They are under new management!!!! Why would u not go there anymore?
peep

Van, WV

#10 Jan 22, 2013
its new how my post has been removed.i guess u all dont want people taking there dogs to tammy to get a better job done on ur dogs
The Truth

Vienna, WV

#11 Jan 22, 2013
I have to agree that I have concerns with this establishment. I use to take my dog there for boarding and everytime I picked up my dog he acted like he had been mistreated. After a few stays I have since using them. My dog also after staying there had a terrible skin rash on his underside that I had to use antibotics to correct.

If its under new management I am thankful for this but I will not be returning.
geez

Letart, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2013
They are under new management. New employees and everything. Only thing the same is building. So why is everyone basing their past experiences on never going back?? Give the new owners a try, then u can talk.
peep

Van, WV

#13 Jan 22, 2013
just go to someone u know thats not ging to hurt ur dog. tammy wont hurt ur dogs even if they try to bit her
1 post removed
Concern

Letart, WV

#15 Jan 22, 2013
I have taken my dog there for a few things and my dog been fine when I pick he up. And I might also say I know amber very well and there no way she would ever miss treet any pet. All I can say is your pet missing the love that amber gives them
Gordon

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Amber is awesome I have taken my animals there and they are all super happy when they return. This is just a sad attempt for the previous owner to try to sabotage thier business as she has tried in the past. She needs to get a life!
huh

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2013
When did they change groomers? I specifically asked that my dog not be shampooed and they did anyway. That was in July or August. Have they changed since then?
huh

United States

#18 Feb 13, 2013
When did Sunny Pets change groomers? I took my dog in either July or Aug and I was very unhappy with what was done.
Amused

Alexandria, VA

#19 Feb 14, 2013
huh wrote:
When did Sunny Pets change groomers? I took my dog in either July or Aug and I was very unhappy with what was done.
I believe it was September. This is just an attempt by the former owners to try to ruin a new business because Tammy couldn't handle the fact it was doing well and her new establishment isn't doing anything !
flip

Summersville, WV

#20 Feb 14, 2013
tammy has all kinds of people coming to her.if u go past petes u dont see anyone coming out of that dog shop and the one on top of south hills wont let u stay with ur dogs bc they mess up ur dogs.tammy let u stay there and lets u whach her cute ur dogs hair
Amused

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 14, 2013
flip wrote:
tammy has all kinds of people coming to her.if u go past petes u dont see anyone coming out of that dog shop and the one on top of south hills wont let u stay with ur dogs bc they mess up ur dogs.tammy let u stay there and lets u whach her cute ur dogs hair
yeah that's why her sighn is always closed and she has no body there! It's such a shame she has to try to sabotage a business she sold. She needs to grow up!
flip

Summersville, WV

#22 Feb 14, 2013
oh so what r u ding out there all the time since u know that her sign is always closed.there is always people out there when am there.amused she is more or a wamen the u are she would put her name on here and not hide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desiree 6 min haha 8
Knarks in Ripley 20 min curiousG 22
Stephanie Dequaise drug addiction causes health... 4 hr kenny 14
wanna see a good fight? 4 hr So pissed 1
Dr Craig Swann 4 hr TaP 1
Walmart gas station 8 hr Robin 1
Brooke heilman 9 hr Mike Vogel 17
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web