what does it feel like?

what does it feel like?

Posted in the Ripley Forum

maybepregnant

Bluefield, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I think I might be pregnant. What does it feel like? Symptoms?
A Mom

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2013
maybepregnant wrote:
I think I might be pregnant. What does it feel like? Symptoms?
Usually it feels like flu like symptoms that just won't go away. Get to the Dr. asap, it's best to find out as soon as you can. Good luck.
well

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Feb 1, 2013
your boobs can be sore, no period, sleepy, and sick. you need to go to the health department. Its free.
maybepregnant

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 1, 2013
well wrote:
your boobs can be sore, no period, sleepy, and sick. you need to go to the health department. Its free.
Thank you so much, both of you. This really helps.
jersey

Parsons, WV

#5 Feb 1, 2013
You think you may be pregnant and you come to Topix to find out the symptoms?!!? Seriously!
maybepregnant

Bluefield, WV

#6 Feb 2, 2013
jersey wrote:
You think you may be pregnant and you come to Topix to find out the symptoms?!!? Seriously!
Yes of course.
Snowangel

United States

#7 Feb 2, 2013
If I thought I was pregnant the first thing I would do is go buy a test! Not ask people questions about it on here. You must be a teenager and afraid to ask your mother or a relative.
whoa

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
there are far better places to look online for info on pregnancy than topix. half the ppl on here will lie to you for entertainment, and half of what's left are too stupid to give a good answer. you really should google go ask alice, there's good down to earth advice there that's put simply with no bs or lies and it really helped me understand things when I was young and needed trustworthy advice... good luck.

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Feb 2, 2013
When I go pregnant I asked everyone what it was like prior to taking the test. If all you have is negativity and assumptions go some where else, no one wants to hear your opinion...
whoa

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="....."]When I go pregnant I asked everyone what it was like prior to taking the test. If all you have is negativity and assumptions go some where else, no one wants to hear your opinion...[/QUOTE]

and who was this meant for?
maybepregnant

Bluefield, WV

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Snowangel wrote:
If I thought I was pregnant the first thing I would do is go buy a test! Not ask people questions about it on here. You must be a teenager and afraid to ask your mother or a relative.
So what if I am? I took a test. I'm 17. I'm pregnant. My family knows. My mom is dead. You don't have to be so mean.
Snowangel

United States

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Thats topix for ya! You picked the wrong site if you thought people would give you easy answers.
Just a mom

Oceana, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2013
maybepregnant wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if I am? I took a test. I'm 17. I'm pregnant. My family knows. My mom is dead. You don't have to be so mean.
things will be hard but you will get through it. Topix isn't the best place but I understand why you choose topix bc of the complete aminity you get here. If your family knows then it will be a little easier if they will support you. For questions get the book what to expect when your expecting. Also if you have some close friends ask their mom about things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug S Family Pleases Read 1 hr Cadillac Zack 1
Stabbing murder at the Left Fork 3 hr The Hammer 23
So called preacher and wife running scams in th... 3 hr Judy 31
Muslims 17 hr Anon 22
The End Of Cedar Lakes 21 hr larry 17
Kevin Hemsworth 23 hr Nosy neighbor 2
Amanda bragg Fri Friend 1

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance