Rolling meadows Apartments

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
potential mover

Marietta, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2012
Are these the apartments you can see from the interstate? If so how much are they, how big, and are these a good place to live? We are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment if anyone knows of a good, safe, and potential place to raise children?
1 post removed
help

New York, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2012
potential mover wrote:
Are these the apartments you can see from the interstate? If so how much are they, how big, and are these a good place to live? We are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment if anyone knows of a good, safe, and potential place to raise children?

Yes they are the ones you see from interstate. Not sure how much. I wouldn't raise my children there. It is infested with drug dealers and everything else.
Mr X

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 17, 2012
I must concur with help...the place is a cesspool filled with shady, dirty, lower income types. To give you a good idea of the reputation of these apartments in the area, people refer to them as the "Rolling Meadow Ghetto" or just simply "the ghetto." I can also say that Ripley in general is quickly becoming a subpar place to raise children. As with most small towns, the schools prefers sports rather than education, poverty continues to rise, and drug use is becoming more rampant by the day. Good luck on your search!
DontDoIt

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2012
So far. Absolutely correct!!
potential mover

Marietta, OH

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Do you guys know of anywhere around the area that WOULD be a good place to stay or rent? Ripley, Kenna, or somewhere close? We are looking for places but are currently in different places and cant exactly physically look at places, and can't find much online to even think about... THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS!!
sad

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2012
I would try wedgewood village they r right in ripley two bedrooms nice and clean and in ripley they r income based
acdc

Racine, OH

#8 Apr 18, 2012
I agree with sad
-GHETTO- RESIDENT

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 22, 2012
I have to say I have lived in the "Ghetto" for a while, My home is not a cesspool, nor drug infested. I go to work everyday, ALL of my children graduated High School and are employed/college students. Not EVERYONE that lies here are trash, there are decent hard working good people here, and there are also low life drug heads! as there are in Wedgewood! You would be surprised at how many parents drop off their "good" kids to hang out here! don't blame the community, start with the parents!
Lmfao

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Apr 23, 2012
-GHETTO- RESIDENT wrote:
I have to say I have lived in the "Ghetto" for a while, My home is not a cesspool, nor drug infested. I go to work everyday, ALL of my children graduated High School and are employed/college students. Not EVERYONE that lies here are trash, there are decent hard working good people here, and there are also low life drug heads! as there are in Wedgewood! You would be surprised at how many parents drop off their "good" kids to hang out here! don't blame the community, start with the parents!
I know who this is and y'all still smoke weed!
-GHETTO- RESIDENT

Ripley, WV

#11 Apr 23, 2012
I'm affraid ur FA is mistakin, you obviously DON'T know who this is!
bitch

Astoria, NY

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Nothing but a drama strung out trash hole! Someone just needs to kick the welfare people out n Tare that shit down bc I'm sick of paying for there worthless asses
Lmfao

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Apr 24, 2012
bitch wrote:
Nothing but a drama strung out trash hole! Someone just needs to kick the welfare people out n Tare that shit down bc I'm sick of paying for there worthless asses
I'm sure your saying that when you get your food stamps every month!!
urstupid

United States

#14 Apr 29, 2012
bitch wrote:
Nothing but a drama strung out trash hole! Someone just needs to kick the welfare people out n Tare that shit down bc I'm sick of paying for there worthless asses
are you sure you don't like where you are trash talking? you need to go back to school. I think you mean they need to tear down the plan and and that you are sick of paying for their worthless assess...gheesh
lmfao

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2014
Its funny how people talk about pow income people and dog us because. We live in section 8 housing so what at least we can admit our wrongs some of us are less fortunate we didn't get shit handed to us we work of what little bit we do have
so stop dogging out the ones who serve u ur fast food or wait ur tables or do all the low income jobs because I guarantee all the people on here talking just sit at home in there low income home or with there momma and daddy and wait for there check every month.
gross fat lady lol

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 11, 2014
lmfao wrote:
Its funny how people talk about pow income people and dog us because. We live in section 8 housing so what at least we can admit our wrongs some of us are less fortunate we didn't get shit handed to us we work of what little bit we do have
so stop dogging out the ones who serve u ur fast food or wait ur tables or do all the low income jobs because I guarantee all the people on here talking just sit at home in there low income home or with there momma and daddy and wait for there check every month.
I no some big time druggies out there parents are very rich and they are heavy into drugs .. So don't judge people
hw many pep

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2014
potential mover wrote:
Do you guys know of anywhere around the area that WOULD be a good place to stay or rent? Ripley, Kenna, or somewhere close? We are looking for places but are currently in different places and cant exactly physically look at places, and can't find much online to even think about... THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS!!
Wats Ur price?
told you

Parkersburg, WV

#18 Jul 12, 2014
lmfao wrote:
Its funny how people talk about pow income people and dog us because. We live in section 8 housing so what at least we can admit our wrongs some of us are less fortunate we didn't get shit handed to us we work of what little bit we do have
so stop dogging out the ones who serve u ur fast food or wait ur tables or do all the low income jobs because I guarantee all the people on here talking just sit at home in there low income home or with there momma and daddy and wait for there check every month.
It's the ghetto of Jackson co All that lives their are dead bets that lives off the states. The cops really need to do something about all the drugs that are sole out of their. The people are dumb as it gets. Are taxes pays for them to go to dr. Get pills then sells them to get more drugs I don't know one good person that lives their. The are dead bets. That wants us that works to take care of them
lmao

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Jul 12, 2014
hw many pep wrote:
<quoted text>Wats Ur price?
Yes they just wait for their checks at the first of the month. What pieces of shit.
1 post removed
Poor but Proud

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 12, 2014
It's not easy living on the tax payers dollar,I'm a single mom with 3 kids,and all my baby daddies are in jail.I draw welfare,but just $2,100 a month,and just $1,400 a month food stamps,and we are all on Medicaid, but my rent at Rolling Meadows is nearly $50 a month,and when they give me a travel expense check for taking my kids to the doctor,or for going to the pain clinic for my meds it's barley enough to cover gas,and a nice restaurant .
I think it sucks that all you people get paid either every week,or at least every other week!!!...I think that I should get paid weekly too,Just because I'm on welfare doesn't mean I'm a second class citizen ,so why do I get paid only once a month?
Jethro

Vincentown, NJ

#22 Jul 12, 2014
Poor but Proud wrote:
It's not easy living on the tax payers dollar,I'm a single mom with 3 kids,and all my baby daddies are in jail.I draw welfare,but just $2,100 a month,and just $1,400 a month food stamps,and we are all on Medicaid, but my rent at Rolling Meadows is nearly $50 a month,and when they give me a travel expense check for taking my kids to the doctor,or for going to the pain clinic for my meds it's barley enough to cover gas,and a nice restaurant .
I think it sucks that all you people get paid either every week,or at least every other week!!!...I think that I should get paid weekly too,Just because I'm on welfare doesn't mean I'm a second class citizen ,so why do I get paid only once a month?
You poor thing!
You should get paid more often! The nerve of them making you pay nearly $50 a month for rent.
I don't know how you even survive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot garbage guys 17 min really 6
old rich woman in ripley 21 min ohmy 7
David Tennant-Worst Coach Ever 1 hr growup and see re... 37
Daniel Thomas 1 hr Summer 1
Kalie thompson 2 hr Rachel 6
vanessa wilson 4 hr haha eewwww 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Mgtn Res 58,913

Ripley Jobs

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ripley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ripley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]