Since: Jul 11

Barnesville, OH

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Does anyone know anything about her?
Scroats My Goats

Galena, OH

#2 Jul 6, 2011
I knew her years and years ago.

Used to be a real sweet girl Til she started hanging with the Lowlife crowd.

Started using drugs.
Havent seen her for years.

Last time i seen her she was with a few loser druggies.

A girl that could have had a great life. who ruined it with trash.
Amber Casto

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Liz has made bad decisions in her life but doesnt everyone? she has moved out of Jackson county so she can turn herself around and is doing a pretty good job of it. She has a new baby. Hes a beautiful little boy and she almost lost him. She has spent the entire time sine his birth making sure her kids are healthy and happy. I'm proud to sa she is my BEST FRIEND and I LOVE HER soo much and am ver Proud of her!!!
1 post removed
Little Po Beep

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jul 7, 2011
CuriousGeorge87 wrote:
Does anyone know anything about her?
She's in jail for drugs
Elizabeth

Belle, WV

#6 Oct 22, 2011
Glad I'm important enough for you all to talk about. People mess up. I bet you have to. Atleast I have better stuff to do with my life then sit and talk about people. So to hell with you all. No need to worry bout me. And further more i never did go to jail for drugs. I went because Rodney Boggess is nothing but a ratting whore and believe me i have every statement that he made and the maps that his sorry ass drew to peoples houses.
my two cents

Summersville, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2011
Elizabeth wrote:
Glad I'm important enough for you all to talk about. People mess up. I bet you have to. Atleast I have better stuff to do with my life then sit and talk about people. So to hell with you all. No need to worry bout me. And further more i never did go to jail for drugs. I went because Rodney Boggess is nothing but a ratting whore and believe me i have every statement that he made and the maps that his sorry ass drew to peoples houses.
U deserve better than him!!
its not the town

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2011
I remember when you went down the path to failure

Your grandma begged me to keep you out of it, but I couldn't

And now you blame me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff good and zack fry (Aug '11) 2 hr Sarah Casto 8
Pedestrian Bash! 6 hr jake from state farm 5
Jake Pursley (Sep '14) 6 hr xxx 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Carolyn L. Rader as Mayor? (Oct '11) 8 hr JustSoUKnow 48
Rob Domer 14 hr Noname 2
Chris Myers 18 hr dan 2
Freddy Roush Mon Fan of Freddy 10
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]