High School Basketball Team

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonoymous Blogger

Alexandria, VA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Very impressed with their season! They were a decent team. Many guys have potential. Can't wait to see what next year has in store for these guys!
Mike

Penn Laird, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Are we talking about the same team?
Seriously

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Just like always there are good players that would start but are walking the hallways because they choose not to play.
True

Greensburg, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Just like always there are good players that would start but are walking the hallways because they choose not to play.

I agree completely so much talent walking through the halls not playing
Anonoymous Blogger

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Well, Harmon should call it quits. But with Coach Hunt and other younger coaches, the team may improve.
Phillip

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2013
The guys act like they are state champs. They are all cocky. And Casey can't shoot for anything! They need put in their place.
True

Greensburg, PA

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Well Kade is only a Junior Cody Edens is playing next year Luke Layhew is gonna be a varsity starter next year we will be good our line-up is gonna look like this
1.Edens
2.D. Hall
3.Bailey? Maybe
4.Harrison
5.Layhew
Phillip

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Edens can't start. And Bailey is an inconsistent shooter.
Seriously

Ravenswood, WV

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Phillip wrote:
What about Haynes?
Seriously

Ravenswood, WV

#10 Feb 27, 2013
True wrote:
Well Kade is only a Junior Cody Edens is playing next year Luke Layhew is gonna be a varsity starter next year we will be good our line-up is gonna look like this
1.Edens
2.D. Hall
3.Bailey? Maybe
4.Harrison
5.Layhew
oops, just saw I reply'd above to the wrong post...I was asking about Haynes being a starter in place of one of the above guys since he starts this year.
True

Coraopolis, PA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
oops, just saw I reply'd above to the wrong post...I was asking about Haynes being a starter in place of one of the above guys since he starts this year.

He was a senior this year
True

Coraopolis, PA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Phillip wrote:
You don't think Edens can start? He is a play maker and Bailey doesn't need to be a straight shooter that's what Kade is for. But I believe you think that Hunt will be the starter next year I'm telling you he is so small he's gonna get knocked around
Seriously

Ravenswood, WV

#13 Feb 27, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a senior this year
what about sleboda and harpold?
True

Coraopolis, PA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleboda was a senior Harpold was only a junior
True

Coraopolis, PA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
If Edens plays and if Stephen King plays our line up could potentially look like this
1. Edens
2. Hall
3. Bailey or Harpold or King
4. Harrison
5. Layhew
O
Listen

Alexandria, VA

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Harpold will start he's a big contributed to the team and Harrison will start......I doubt a kid who hasn't even been playing is going to walk from the hallways into a starting lineup
True

Coraopolis, PA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
He might you never know. You just have to keep an open mind to it if King is better then Harpold I don't give a rats ass how much of a contribution he's made King will start it all depends on who works more this offseason
coach

Charleston, WV

#18 Feb 28, 2013
As long as you have your current coach, the talent on the team will not matter. Not sure why the good people of Jackson County put up with that guy anyway. He is a disgrace to our profession. An embarrassment to your school and community. Why doesn't someone do something? It is the students that suffer.
True

Freedom, PA

#19 Feb 28, 2013
coach wrote:
As long as you have your current coach, the talent on the team will not matter. Not sure why the good people of Jackson County put up with that guy anyway. He is a disgrace to our profession. An embarrassment to your school and community. Why doesn't someone do something? It is the students that suffer.
We would do something but we can't he can't be fired he won't retire.
Cool Dude

Vienna, WV

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Drew Harpold Rocks....
He should be number 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitutes 2 hr mister ed 1
Dale of Halls 3 hr Fact 5
Kristen armstrong 4 hr haha5613 1
Sheetz 4 hr Kanhs 1
Kinky men out there? 5 hr yoooo 2
Any updates on the lawsuits regarding the Riple... 6 hr Bill Evens 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Mitch Carmichael as State Hou... 6 hr Diggler Company 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages