hmmmmm

Monroe, VA

#1 Oct 21, 2012
any1 no nethng
duh

Bronx, NY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Nothing but a piece of shlt and need to go home and take care of that kid. Waste of oxygen
stay away!!

Bronx, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
duh wrote:
Nothing but a piece of shlt and need to go home and take care of that kid. Waste of oxygen
Beat his babies mom several times and broke her nose!!! Total waste of space and oxygen!!!
Courtney

Monroe, VA

#4 Oct 22, 2012
None, of you know anything about him, and none of you never will. All you guys know is his past. People DO change. You guys call him a piece of sh*t and a wast of oxygen, well what are you? Your sitting behind a computer screen with a fake name cause your nothing but a bunch of punk as* kids. Get a life, and leave him alone!Start worrying about your own life instead of somebody else's. Its time to grow up and quit being a kid. Michael and I have had problems, yes. But, we have overcame them and it only made us stronger. We are happier now then what we was 8 years ago when we first got together. Ain't nobody gonna change anything between us. And as for him being at home and taking care of our baby, he does! He does have a job, which I know none of you know what that is, so therefore, he can't be here 24/7 with her. He is a wonderful father! So maybe ya'll need to get your facts straight before you go and judge someone. Don't just assume they are the same person they was in the past!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest in Cottageville on Sunday 14 min John 26
exxon in ripley jodi or joni 4 hr horrrrrrnygeorge 1
Ripley Police (Apr '11) 4 hr shocked 142
Wtf 12 hr justsayin 5
loves truck stop 12 hr pain 1
affairs at ngk in sissonsville 15 hr bluebone 8
Ripley Viking Football 16 hr Be real 58
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ripley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ripley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense