How to track a phone using gps ?

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Ripley, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone know how to track my boy friends phone from my computer? We have been togeather for 7 years and things don't seem right, working late, hiding his phone and a host of other things. He has a older samsung phone not a smart phone and I also have a older flip phone and would like to track his phone on a computer that we share. I heard that there was a way to do this using only his phone number. I prefer a free service but will pay if necessary.
Advice

Euless, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Does anyone know how to track my boy friends phone from my computer? We have been togeather for 7 years and things don't seem right, working late, hiding his phone and a host of other things. He has a older samsung phone not a smart phone and I also have a older flip phone and would like to track his phone on a computer that we share. I heard that there was a way to do this using only his phone number. I prefer a free service but will pay if necessary.
Go with your gut. Rarely does it lie. Talk to him about your worries. Better yet, go sit near his work, watch him, have him followed. If you're serious about finding out about him, I'll follow him for you, watch him. Won't charge a dime. For payment I want you to follow and watch my man for me. Same mess goin on with him. Im dead serious here. Just comment here if you wish to partake in this.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2013
You don`t need to pay anything now to spy your lover, spouses, children, employers .

A keylogger can get location of the phone, capture sms, chats whatsapp, secret password etc..

Just search on google BOSSPY to download. Its a freeware keylogger for iphone, ipad iPod, android phone.
where

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
Ill cover both guys for ya!

Since: Jan 13

Eustace, TX

#8 Jan 22, 2013
I'd suggest simply asking, after 7 years together you should be able to tell if they are being truthful or not.

New Salisbury, IN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
The gov tracks you all with google and facebook,,, better believe it,,, smart phones,, "AND HOW"
YAS

Ripley, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2013
get a track dog

Jackson, TN

#13 Feb 8, 2013
YAS wrote:
get a track dog
NO

Lorena, TX

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Adelinesera wrote:
You don`t need to pay anything now to spy your lover, spouses, children, employers .
A keylogger can get location of the phone, capture sms, chats whatsapp, secret password etc..
Just search on google BOSSPY to download. Its a freeware keylogger for iphone, ipad iPod, android phone.
Would it send a notification to their phone that its being spyed on? Just want to make sure i can do it without them knowing...

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Bumping this up.
Got any updates?

Medon, TN

#16 Mar 2, 2013
guest wrote:
If you don't trust him your relationship will not last.

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Nope.
just ask him

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it send a notification to their phone that its being spyed on? Just want to make sure i can do it without them knowing...
i allready know , ive been tracking you. You just think your smarter than me. But your very impressive ! & smart. You could land a good job. But better keep relegion out of it . If you believe in Jesus, they will hang you on a cross !
Seriously

Duluth, GA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
I will follow yours if you will follow mine. Free of charge. Just help one another. I'm dead serious. If you are, leave some sort of contact info on here. Advice, don't put anything that he may recognize. Use a friends maybe. Or go on yahoo and create an acct. Seriously. Let's do this. Warning, mine is pretty darn slick. He can spit a lie out before you even get the whole question out to him. He's a pro.

Medon, TN

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Why don't you ladies get in a relationship with a man you can trust ?
Quit snooping & take care of your man at home then you wouldn't be worried of he was being taking care of somewhere else. Insecurity & distrust is what's killing your relationship..
Seriously

Duluth, GA

#21 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
Why don't you ladies get in a relationship with a man you can trust ?
Quit snooping & take care of your man at home then you wouldn't be worried of he was being taking care of somewhere else. Insecurity & distrust is what's killing your relationship..
Whats killed mine is his lying, cheating low down using ass. He was being takin damn good care of at home. He wanted his cake and eat it too. He denies to this day and I have picture proof of the last one and he is acting the same way as before. Yeah I took him back. I was stupid and gullible. Wont bother me to ever have another man even look my way again ever!

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Whats killed mine is his lying, cheating low down using ass. He was being takin damn good care of at home. He wanted his cake and eat it too. He denies to this day and I have picture proof of the last one and he is acting the same way as before. Yeah I took him back. I was stupid and gullible. Wont bother me to ever have another man even look my way again ever!
Some men are just gonna be dogs.
sushisata

Providence, UT

#26 Oct 1, 2014
I think MaxxSpy is the optimal choice for you. It has easy to use, has the best performance even more cost savings. I am using this software and I feel like it. You should try to see how to use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Thu Natalie 10,119
Haunted Houses (Jul '10) Wed nope 131
looking for free guinea pig Dec 24 king2012 1
Ripley's Christmas Parade. Dec 23 Reality Check 13
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Dec 21 Natalie 6,857
Yorkie Puppy Breeder Dec 18 wherewolf 5
Follow me on Facebook Dec 14 CheezusRiced 1
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web