#5495 Jan 9, 2013
Good morning, Everyone!

How's the weather in your corner? Here's mine:

Smile and be happy!

:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5496 Jan 9, 2013
Hope everyone is able to find a little sunshine. ;) I finally got my toes to upload.

“go where the wind blows me”

Since: Jul 11

lala land

#5497 Jan 9, 2013
Hello all you guys and gals.Troting through and saying a big howdy-doody to all.I hope my message finds you all in good health and spirits and I hope that you all are enjoying a good newyear.

“Summer is dying”

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#5498 Jan 9, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
Hope everyone is able to find a little sunshine. ;) I finally got my toes to upload.
Hi Dixie! I'm glad you got your toes to upload.* I hope you are having a happy day whether there be clouds or sunshine there.

*PS....your toes to upload?? I must be in the dark about something!
tee hee

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5499 Jan 9, 2013
pops101 wrote:
Hello all you guys and gals.Troting through and saying a big howdy-doody to all.I hope my message finds you all in good health and spirits and I hope that you all are enjoying a good newyear.
Hi Pops! You are a ray of sunshine on this gloomy gray day!

I hope 2013 treats you kindly too.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5500 Jan 9, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dixie! I'm glad you got your toes to upload.* I hope you are having a happy day whether there be clouds or sunshine there.
*PS....your toes to upload?? I must be in the dark about something!
tee hee
Remember yesterday I said Topix wouldn't let me upload a pic of my feet, it kept saying the file was too large. lol I finally played with my picture and got it to upload. So I can share my pretty red tootsies with you all.:)

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5501 Jan 9, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember yesterday I said Topix wouldn't let me upload a pic of my feet, it kept saying the file was too large. lol I finally played with my picture and got it to upload. So I can share my pretty red tootsies with you all.:)
Like a flash of lightning is the sudden remembrance of a forgotten thing.
---Old Chinese saying made famous by Dickens.

tee hee

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5502 Jan 9, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
And look at those pretty sexy feet! I told you that's why Topix was hesitant about letting you upload this pic. Hark, I think I hear a rumble of male voices as we speak......

tee hee hee

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#5503 Jan 9, 2013
Hi D & D. What ya'll doing? Love the new look.

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5504 Jan 9, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Hi D & D. What ya'll doing? Love the new look.
Hi Pep! I'm running all over Topixland leaving posts just in case we get those thunderstorms in our forecast and lightning forces me to unplug. Gosh, I've been to some strange places.....

Maggie

Kosse, TX

#5505 Jan 9, 2013
Thunderstorms?

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#5506 Jan 10, 2013
The rain didn't keep the bad elements out of Ripley last night.
A guy brutally murdered his sister and later had a heart attack and died at the hospital.
seriously

Ivel, KY

#5507 Jan 10, 2013
Hiddy pops :-) Nice to hear from you, Have a wonderful day :-)
pops101 wrote:
seriously

Ivel, KY

#5508 Jan 10, 2013
Hi Dickens , Pepper , Dixie and everyone :-) Stopping in to *Wave* ...Have a Happy, Happy Day :-)

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5509 Jan 10, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
The rain didn't keep the bad elements out of Ripley last night.
A guy brutally murdered his sister and later had a heart attack and died at the hospital.
Oh no. I've not heard the news yet. How terrible.

Looks like we're in for another rainy day, Pepper.

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5510 Jan 10, 2013
seriously wrote:
Hi Dickens , Pepper , Dixie and everyone :-) Stopping in to *Wave*...Have a Happy, Happy Day :-)
{Waving back and smiling ear to ear!}

Hi Seriously! Keep some of that Happiness for yourself too, dear.

“There's No Place Like Home ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5511 Jan 10, 2013
Had another good day but the flu is running rampant in eastern Ky. Schools are closing. One of my grandsons has it. Wondering when they will close the schools in my county.

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5512 Jan 11, 2013
Good morning, sweet friends! I'm in a rush this morning....I've got company coming and we are meeting another friend at a nature park for a long visit and lunch together. We will have a picnic at the pavilion in the clearing in the woods, under blue skies with temps close to 70 degrees. Doesn't that sound relaxing! Chicken-in-a-Bucket tastes even better when eaten outdoors!

I'll be having fun, enjoying this spring-like day in the middle of winter. I hope all of you have a happy day too.

Hugs!!

“Summer is dying”

and so are my flowers

#5513 Jan 11, 2013
Jem1957 wrote:
Had another good day but the flu is running rampant in eastern Ky. Schools are closing. One of my grandsons has it. Wondering when they will close the schools in my county.
Jem, I'm sorry to hear your grandson has the flu. I hope it won't take long for him to get over it and feel better fast.

Schools in a town near us had to close a week or so ago because of flu and I still hear of lots of cases but I do believe the worst is over in my area, or at least I pray so. News of a flu epidemic always frightens me....I think of the terrible epidemic back around 1917. It was world-wide and a terrible thing. I'm so thankful we have good medicine now.

Please be very careful.

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5514 Jan 11, 2013
Jumping in to say hey to everyone. HEY!! HUGS....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jody scott 4 hr bleep 4
Anyone know Eric Bagget? 4 hr slammed 3
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,909
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,075
Can anyone suggest a good bankruptcy attorney? (Aug '10) 10 hr donna 8
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Sep 26 Samuel-7g-Jackson 149
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sep 19 Alex Nicole 13,688

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance