“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#5212 Dec 5, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abby, I've also heard them flying at night, once a long time ago. It was pitch black nighttime and I couldn't see a thing but I heard their honking. I wonder if that is unusual for them? That's another thing I can put on my "To Google" list.
:)
Dickens, I have them in the evening but never at night. That is interesting.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#5213 Dec 5, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
Because he only borrowed $50 each. He gave $1 back. The total borrowed is $49 from each, or $98. He spends $97 and keeps $1. The wording of the "riddle" is false and mathematically impossible.
Yay I had heard something like that about 3 men in a hotel room. You are right . It is the wording.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#5214 Dec 5, 2012
Good morning everyone. I hope all have a happy day.

“Come little leaves”

Since: Jun 11

said the wind one day...

#5215 Dec 5, 2012
-Watcher- wrote:
*hops upon the shelf*
Good morning, you darling little elf! I was thinking about you just the other day, remembering how much fun you brought to Christmas last year. I'm happy to see you back!

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5216 Dec 5, 2012
Figarooo wrote:
Good morning Dickens and friends!((HUGS))
So far so good!
Good morning Hugs to you, Figgy! I'm glad to hear all is well with you. I hope the day is off to a great start for you.

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5217 Dec 5, 2012
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Dickens, I have them in the evening but never at night. That is interesting.
Good morning, Abby! It's fun to see you this morning. I wish you a very happy day today!

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#5218 Dec 5, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Abby! It's fun to see you this morning. I wish you a very happy day today!
LOL ((HUGS)) I have so much to do. I can't believe that I have been on topix for hours. You have a nice day too.

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5219 Dec 5, 2012
And good morning to Pepper, Dixie, Jem, Seriously, Wabbit, Lil Bro, GW....all of our friends! I hope everyone has a terrific day.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#5220 Dec 5, 2012
Dickens1 wrote:
And good morning to Pepper, Dixie, Jem, Seriously, Wabbit, Lil Bro, GW....all of our friends! I hope everyone has a terrific day.
And, a good afternoon to you...
Seriously

Clinchco, VA

#5221 Dec 5, 2012
Hiddy Dickens , I am hopping around on my last energy burst......Been so Krazee my way today and I am exhausted out! Wabbit has promised me a drawn Bubble-Bath when I get home and a cooked meal by candle-light :-) Hi Pepper , Dixie , Russsh , Perfessor , pops , Jem , Right_Way and my wonderful , luvable Wabbit *Bat's eye-lashes and Blow's Kiss*
Seriously

Clinchco, VA

#5222 Dec 5, 2012
*Waves to Abby* Hi Abby ,,,good seeing you again :-)
Abby Normal One wrote:
Good morning everyone. I hope all have a happy day.
Seriously

Clinchco, VA

#5223 Dec 5, 2012
Hi Figgy and -watcher-,,, Hope you both have a wonderful day :-)
Figarooo wrote:
Good morning Dickens and friends!((HUGS))
So far so good!

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5224 Dec 6, 2012
Good morning, Everyone! I'm looking forward to having company this morning....I get to chitchat and eat lunch out, so it's going to be a fun day for me. I'll be out of pocket until later this afternoon. I hope every one of you has a wonderful, happy day!

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#5225 Dec 6, 2012
Hope you had a good morning. :-)

“go where the wind blows me”

Since: Jul 11

lala land

#5226 Dec 7, 2012
Hello Dear Dickens,how is the world treating you?I have a couple of minutes and thought I would see how topix life is.I hope your Thanksgiving was good and all turned out OK.It is pretty good here but could be a better if you know what I mean.Semms like life in Ripley is still kicking so I will say that if I don't get to talk to you again before Christmas that you have a merry one and everyone hey from ole Pops up here in WV. Also if you would hear from Faerydust tell her that I miss her and I hope that her problems would be few.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#5227 Dec 7, 2012
Hi pops. Smooches.

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5228 Dec 7, 2012
pops101 wrote:
Hello Dear Dickens,how is the world treating you?I have a couple of minutes and thought I would see how topix life is.I hope your Thanksgiving was good and all turned out OK.It is pretty good here but could be a better if you know what I mean.Semms like life in Ripley is still kicking so I will say that if I don't get to talk to you again before Christmas that you have a merry one and everyone hey from ole Pops up here in WV. Also if you would hear from Faerydust tell her that I miss her and I hope that her problems would be few.
Hi Pops! I can't tell you how many times I have thought of you lately and wondered how you were. I'm so glad to hear from you and to know that you are ok. I hope you are enjoying these weeks leading up to Christmas.

I wish we could hear from Faerydust. She is thought of so often, and missed. Bless her heart, these holidays have to be terribly hard for her. I think she knows she's dear to our hearts and that we wish there was anything we could do to help ease her load.

I hope you visit us again before or during Christmas....we wish you a merry one!

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5229 Dec 7, 2012
Yuk, I just had the very worst tv dinner for my supper. I usually like the turkey dinners but this one was just plain gross. Thank goodness I had a loaf of pumpkin bread on hand!

This has been an ultra busy day for me....I bet it has been for everyone else too. But this is par for the course with Christmas so close. Do y'all like to send Christmas cards? I love to, but this year I'm going to have to cut back on the number I send out. The postage is so steep for a person trying to cut corners every way she can.

I hope everyone is relaxing now after their busy week, and resting up for a wonderful weekend!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#5230 Dec 7, 2012
Hi Dickens and Pepper and Dixie and Pops good seeing you out n about again, I`ll be saying good night to all of you Great people and i`ll be saying good night to the 'wuv' of my life 'My Doll Seriously' :)

“Come little leaves”

said the wind one day...

#5231 Dec 8, 2012
Good evening, my Friends! Christmas preparations are keeping us all busy, huh? It will be like this all the way up to Christmas Day, and then we'll be busy cleaning up and putting away the day after. Ah, but all of the work is so worth it as we enjoy every second of this beautiful holiday.

I attended a funeral this morning of a very dear elderly man who had been friends with my dad. Precious memories.....

I have just returned from a trip to Wally World. I had fun there, looking at the Christmas ornaments and decorations. I love it when the stores play carols softly in the background. Wal-Mart wasn't playing them today but they usually do each Christmas.

I hope you all have had a fun day. Pepper, I didn't get a chance to go to Covington to see the Dicken's Christmas Characters but I know it was special. That is such a good idea for that town to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lees bbq 2 hr Interested 11
hemihomey 4 hr Kayla 3
Bass player wanted. 5 hr PST 3
Is Chisholm Lake Restaurant still open? (Sep '09) 12 hr Guestmichelle sim... 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Fri TheRealZeke 9,447
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 16 Calhoun 8,639
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••