Winners they will be!
the man

Jackson, TN

#2 Aug 14, 2012
We will see
Believe

Jackson, TN

#3 Aug 15, 2012
He is a true conservative. He needs to be running for president.
Believe

Jackson, TN

#4 Aug 15, 2012
What a great combination!
the man

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Hope his plan doesnt kill your grandma
oh my

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2012
the man wrote:
Hope his plan doesnt kill your grandma
your last name isn't biden, is it? your idiotic comments make you sound just as stupid as he is!!
the man

Jackson, TN

#7 Aug 15, 2012
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>your last name isn't biden, is it? your idiotic comments make you sound just as stupid as he is!!
Yours must be palin....how are those family values working for you....daughter knocked up and husband stays out all night....drill baby drill may have another meaning..LOL
Republican for life

Jackson, TN

#8 Aug 16, 2012
the man wrote:
<quoted text>Yours must be palin....how are those family values working for you....daughter knocked up and husband stays out all night....drill baby drill may have another meaning..LOL
Palin isn't on the ticket this time and that's what saved the last election for the Democrats. Not this time. New President come November like it or not.
wonder
#9 Aug 16, 2012
i am with you man dont wont that obama health care

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Obama & Biden are getting angrier & madder every day. They see it slipping away. Even Michelle Obama is mouthing off. She knows her free vacations are coming to an end soon. Bet she ends up taking about three or four more before they're kicked out though!
the man

Jackson, TN

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Rifleman cant wait for the gay marriage bill....has a man crush on Romney
Paul Ryan

Westbury, NY

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Believe wrote:
He is a true conservative. He needs to be running for president.
http://i.imgur.com/ejou2.jpg

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2012
the man wrote:
Rifleman cant wait for the gay marriage bill....has a man crush on Romney
Is that all you have? Bet you get a thrill up your leg when you hear Obama speak too...
Paul Ryan

Westbury, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Republican for life wrote:
Winners they will be!
http://i.imgur.com/iZiXa.jpg
the man

Jackson, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2012
If the Republicans win I am investing heavily in the companies that make black hair dye
Bleh

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2012
As long as you keep a republican in any kind of office, you all will know only suffering and hard times. NONE of you are even 1/4 as wealthy a these A List idiots therefore they don't care about you. They want YOU to pay more so that THEY pay less, which is superfluous being that WE are the ones that could stand to save a penny or two. The only common ground you have with them is that you're white and Christian. No more, no less. Freedom is a laughable concept as long as a white christian man can put his opinion into a womans uterus. Or when a white christian man can tell you who you can and can't love. How about when they want tax cuts for the 1% of the population and the remaining 99% to pay more taxes. READ AND RESEARCH. Do not take FOX News as gospel truth. After looking into it yourself and even after going and reading ALL of your bible, I'm sure you'll be voting on the blue ballot. I'm not anti-conservative but I do identify as anti-idiot. Vote FOR THE PEOPLE. And always remember, all rape is legitimate rape. Vote in your better interest. Live without fear of the unknown. Love without boundaries. Enjoy the only life God gives you. Harboring hate and bigotry for any of your fellow man will shorten your life and lead you further from the grace of God eternal.

Ps. Please quit being f-ing retarted.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 23, 2012
Hey Bleh- we already have suffering and hard times, and it's b/c of your hero/Messiah Barack Hussein Obama! He has destroyed the economy with his higher taxes, massive regulations, etc.

We've had 42 straight months of unemployment OVER 8%, we have record numbers on Food Stamps (1 in 7), we have record home foreclosures, healthcare premiums are skyrocketing b/c of Obamacare. In a few years no company will offer healthcare at work. They will have dropped it b/c of costs and regulations. That's what Obama wants: he figures if he can get you dependent on him and Democrats you'll have to vote for them to "protect" your plan. Obama said if you like your plan you can keep it. Really? Not if your company stops offering policies or goes out of business! Today the CBO said that Obama has given us four years in a row of TRILLION DOLLAR PLUS BUDGET DEFICITS!

Already millions of elderly on Medicare can't find a doctor to take them b/c Medicare pays so little. I suspect when I finally get to get on Medicare I'll be forced to see some RN or go to some little medical place located in a Wal-Mart or Walgreens. What good is any medical plan if no doctors will see you?

Wake you those of you Obama Zombies! Get off the Obama Jungle Juice and smell the coffee! Romney- Ryan may be our last chance to save America...
Republican for life

Jackson, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2012
Even the Hurricane won't disrupt the Romney Ryan campaign for long and that's the only chance the Democrats have at this point. It hasn't even been two weeks and the polls are tied and the Democrats were leading by 6 percent. Imagine the end of September. People are tired of how things have gone and their will be a change come November. January 2013 will be the beginning of a new era.
Republican for life

Jackson, TN

#19 Aug 23, 2012
Republican for life wrote:
Even the Hurricane won't disrupt the Romney Ryan campaign for long and that's the only chance the Democrats have at this point. It hasn't even been two weeks and the polls are tied and the Democrats were leading by 6 percent. Imagine the end of September. People are tired of how things have gone and their will be a change come November. January 2013 will be the beginning of a new era.
Let me quickly correct a typo....... There will be a change not "their". My apology in advance.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 23, 2012
You are dead on Republican for Life! Obama had a pretty decent lead a while back but as the economy continues to sink further into a depression people have given up on the O-man. He has given us 4 straight years of 1.5 TRILLION dollar deficits! In fact, in his four years his budget deficits have exceeded all of the previous Presidents COMBINED!!!

We have had 42 straight months of unemployment over 8%, the worse since the Great Depression! One in 7 people are on Food Stamps (a record also). We have record home foreclosures, and in the Middle East Iran is threatening war with Israel, while Obama has done NOTHING to stop them.

In Egypt, once our most reliable ally next to Israel, has been taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood (b/c Obama pushed President Mubarak out for being too rough). Mubarak wasn't perfect, but in the Muslim world he was the best you could expect. Just like when Jimmy Carter preached to the Shah of Iran and eventually forced him out. And what did we get in his place? The evil Ayatollah Khomeini who led the violent take-over of our embassy, holding our people hostage. Now the Muslim Brotherhood are holding crucifixions. Many are crucified naked and others are abused. Especially horrible are the fate of Christians there (who before were protected and welcome). This is the much vaunted Arab Spring that Obama made such a big deal over, how "freedom" and "Western style democracies" were going to be spring up all over the region. Now we're hated more than we Bush was President. We are hated and reviled even though Obama told us he was going to bring us together.

All Obama has done is pander to radical homosexuals, tree huggers, feminists, etc & lie about Republicans and run negative ads b/c he can't run on his record.

This coming election might be our last chance to turn things around. Four more years of Obama and Democrats and we are finished. Please make sure you and your family/friends are registered. Then vote in November: Romney- Ryan 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany I need to know about the child 9 hr Tommy 1
Civil Service Board and Policy 11 hr idealistic person 1
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 12 hr Natalie 6,857
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 12 hr Natalie 10,114
looking for laney , or kenny jobe 13 hr negative 4
this is it 18 hr kiss the sky 1
Haywood football coach Sun Skyharpy 17
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web