Who is going to run for Juvenile Court Judge of Ripley?

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dirty politician

Paris, TN

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Would like to know who the good folks of Ripley will have to choose from when the next local election comes around. Victory is guaranteed to the newcomer when the citizens learn the truth about the current judge. We have to do whats best for the children, after all, thats what the job is about, right???
anon

Ripley, TN

#2 Jan 24, 2013
What "truth" are you talking about?
truth

Paris, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2013
anon wrote:
What "truth" are you talking about?
Don't put truth in quotations as if its not. The first to know will be the current judge's opposition. They will know how to use it. And if you care about children and are going to vote, you will know the truth.
anon

Ripley, TN

#4 Jan 24, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't put truth in quotations as if its not. The first to know will be the current judge's opposition. They will know how to use it. And if you care about children and are going to vote, you will know the truth.
I put "truth" in quotation marks b/c you haven't given any reason to believe otherwise. Your "truth" might be that he's a serial killer but he's not. Don't slam someone on here w/o some actual reason or proof. Would you want anyone to do that about you?
truth

Paris, TN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I put "truth" in quotation marks b/c you haven't given any reason to believe otherwise. Your "truth" might be that he's a serial killer but he's not. Don't slam someone on here w/o some actual reason or proof. Would you want anyone to do that about you?
The post is a question. Obviously you would rather debate something off subject. Are you running for Juvenile Court Judge of Ripley or know who is?

And I don't know about slamming. What I have is a story. A true story. Actions of this Judge that are public record. There is nothing to dispute, and that is what you are doing.

And yes, if I did what she did, I would expect what I had coming.

If your children were involved, you wouldn't be so rude about a very delicate matter. You would have compassion. However you do not have compassion, nor do you care about the truth, so move on.

It is not your fight, nor do you care about the BEST INTEREST of the children this Judge has power over.

Any person who is interested in this race will want this information. Then the voters can make informed decisions that impact the fate of innocent children.
Joker

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Yea sure sure why doesn't dawn run she's the one running things isn't she.
anon

Ripley, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2013
I live in Ripley so this would involve me but I don't intend to go combing through city records in an attempt to find out what you're talking about.

You may be telling the truth but your posts are vague and devoid of any details. I just think if you're gonna make some allegation you should provide some details (w/o mentioning names).

My point is you seem to be accusing someone of wrong doing w/o any details. I am NOT being rude, I'm simply tired of all of the negative crap posted and people's names being thrown out there for others to tar & feather.
truth

Paris, TN

#8 Jan 24, 2013
anon wrote:
I live in Ripley so this would involve me but I don't intend to go combing through city records in an attempt to find out what you're talking about.
You may be telling the truth but your posts are vague and devoid of any details. I just think if you're gonna make some allegation you should provide some details (w/o mentioning names).
My point is you seem to be accusing someone of wrong doing w/o any details. I am NOT being rude, I'm simply tired of all of the negative crap posted and people's names being thrown out there for others to tar & feather.
All the peanuts, x's, lights off, and meanie faces are just doing me in. Im sorry you are all about this judge and your feelings are hurt.

Is it negative crap if it's true??? Also, no names mentioned.

Sucks you care more for this judge than you do for the children.

So go ahead and throw me some peanuts, an x, a lights off, whatever they have for you to "judge".

This is about an innocent child, and you are ignoring that fact because she can do no wrong in your eyes.

Like the post says, this is for people who care for children, and for those interested in working for the children, not against them.

p.s. Don't defend evil people unless you are yourself an evil person.
Blue Bird

Brownsville, TN

#9 Jan 24, 2013
You are all a joke. That position is appointed,
not voted on
truth

Paris, TN

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Blue Bird wrote:
You are all a joke. That position is appointed,
not voted on
elected, according to local government offices
anon

Ripley, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
All the peanuts, x's, lights off, and meanie faces are just doing me in. Im sorry you are all about this judge and your feelings are hurt.
Is it negative crap if it's true??? Also, no names mentioned.
Sucks you care more for this judge than you do for the children.
So go ahead and throw me some peanuts, an x, a lights off, whatever they have for you to "judge".
This is about an innocent child, and you are ignoring that fact because she can do no wrong in your eyes.
Like the post says, this is for people who care for children, and for those interested in working for the children, not against them.
p.s. Don't defend evil people unless you are yourself an evil person.
Let me make this plain for you: I don't know the judge or who the judge is! My issue was with you posting this and making a complaint on Topix w/o any mention of what the problem was. You may be 100% right in your complaint, but what is the average person on Topix going to think? We don't know what your problem with the judge is, other than that you don't like something he/she did.
I am not defending the judge whatsoever nor am I attacking you. I'm simply asking that if you are going to make a charge against someone then be specific enough as to what the issue is!

What "innocent child" are you referring to? You haven't mentioned anyone in particular or given any details so we can come to our own conclusion. This is the biggest problem with Topix. It allows anyone (hidden behind a computer screen and made up name) to attack others (and mentioning their complete name and even personal details).

Your last little line about "defending evil people unless I'm evil too" reveals the lack of your own decency. You don't know me from Adam and yet you are calling people "evil", simply b/c I asked that you tell us what the judge did that is so bad. Why won't you tell us if it's so "evil"?
lightbulb check

Paris, TN

#12 Jan 25, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make this plain for you: I don't know the judge or who the judge is! My issue was with you posting this and making a complaint on Topix w/o any mention of what the problem was. You may be 100% right in your complaint, but what is the average person on Topix going to think? We don't know what your problem with the judge is, other than that you don't like something he/she did.
I am not defending the judge whatsoever nor am I attacking you. I'm simply asking that if you are going to make a charge against someone then be specific enough as to what the issue is!
What "innocent child" are you referring to? You haven't mentioned anyone in particular or given any details so we can come to our own conclusion. This is the biggest problem with Topix. It allows anyone (hidden behind a computer screen and made up name) to attack others (and mentioning their complete name and even personal details).
Your last little line about "defending evil people unless I'm evil too" reveals the lack of your own decency. You don't know me from Adam and yet you are calling people "evil", simply b/c I asked that you tell us what the judge did that is so bad. Why won't you tell us if it's so "evil"?
Go back and read the original topic headline. Thats what you clicked on, yet you have offered none of that information. You just said I lack decency. Great. Thats not the topic but you can start one about me not being decent if you would like. Also, if you don't like topix, why do you spend so much time responding to my posts, all the while adding nothing to the question.

My reason for being here is to gain information as well as giving information. You are asking for details, without even saying whether or not you are going to vote.

When election rolls around, if you care, you will be able to make an informed decision. If you don't care, and your issue is with me, then just keep doing what your doing.

ps. judging your own posts is funny.
curious

Ripley, TN

#13 Jan 25, 2013
lightbulb check wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read the original topic headline. Thats what you clicked on, yet you have offered none of that information. You just said I lack decency. Great. Thats not the topic but you can start one about me not being decent if you would like. Also, if you don't like topix, why do you spend so much time responding to my posts, all the while adding nothing to the question.
My reason for being here is to gain information as well as giving information. You are asking for details, without even saying whether or not you are going to vote.
When election rolls around, if you care, you will be able to make an informed decision. If you don't care, and your issue is with me, then just keep doing what your doing.
ps. judging your own posts is funny.
I'm still waiting on YOU to tells us what it is that you don't like about the judge (who I don't know or even know who it is!). You keep ignoring my direct question, perhaps b/c you just want to b*tch on here and accuse someone of someone w/o telling us what your complaint is!

By the way moron, on Topix you can't "judge" your own comments. What else is bothering you besides your obvious fly brain?
yeradouche

Humboldt, TN

#14 Jan 25, 2013
This post was just started by some immature azz that has a grudge against the judge. Posted ONLY because they are dying for someone to keep asking "What is it?"
Besides...If you DID have anything real, you would have spilled it in the first three posts.
So just STFU and move on to your NEXT ignorant act.
Friggin' moron!
yes

Ripley, TN

#15 Jan 26, 2013
that job is not voted on you get appointed out of nashville and she want be replaced moron
immature azz moron

Paris, TN

#16 Jan 26, 2013
This judge has poor judgement and puts innocent children in bad situations. There is one reason she is not a good judge. Just one.

Sorry you have your nose so far up her ass you can't see the truth. A bit biased??? Well, you should be in the same boat with her as she exhibits a biased towards certain people as well. That would be a second reason.
anon

Ripley, TN

#17 Jan 26, 2013
immature azz moron wrote:
This judge has poor judgement and puts innocent children in bad situations. There is one reason she is not a good judge. Just one.
Sorry you have your nose so far up her ass you can't see the truth. A bit biased??? Well, you should be in the same boat with her as she exhibits a biased towards certain people as well. That would be a second reason.
Go troll somewhere else. Nobody gives a dam* about you!
immature azz moron

Paris, TN

#18 Jan 27, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Go troll somewhere else. Nobody gives a dam* about you!
You're right. Nor do they/you give a damn about the children.
splits sister apart

Paris, TN

#19 Jan 28, 2013
This judge split sisters apart. For no reason.
itsmeitsme

Ripley, TN

#20 Jan 29, 2013
and your point is maybe a good thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Thu Natalie 10,119
Haunted Houses (Jul '10) Wed nope 131
looking for free guinea pig Dec 24 king2012 1
Ripley's Christmas Parade. Dec 23 Reality Check 13
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Dec 21 Natalie 6,857
Yorkie Puppy Breeder Dec 18 wherewolf 5
Follow me on Facebook Dec 14 CheezusRiced 1
Ripley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ripley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ripley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
NFL12:44 PM
NFL fines five involved in Rams-Giants scuffle
NBC Sports12:58 PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
NBC Sports 8:41 PM
Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis