justsayin

Savannah, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2012
lulu wrote:
who is winning fitzhughor edwards
Fitzhugh re-elected

Ripley, TN

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Well that sucks!!! We won't ever have any jobs in lauderdale co. Most of the people that's gonna be hired at the quadproteck (sp) will be coming with the company so we are screwed.
wow

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Obama has won the election. Repeat...OBAMA HAS JUST BEEN RE-ELECTED for president. Romney will not be the next president.
yep and yup

Ripley, TN

#6 Nov 7, 2012
this whole usa is screwed up
LETS DO IT AGAIN

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2012
YEP AND YUP: you must voted for mitt...not in this lifetime 4 more years...ha,ha,lol
yep and yup

Ripley, TN

#8 Nov 7, 2012
every one that voted for obama will be sick of him before long because he has nothing to loose because he can not run anymore in 4 yrs. it will back fire you wait and see we will be about 30 trillon into China AND CHINA WILL OWN YOUR SORRY A?? And than you will have wish you would of voted the other way
obama

Tucker, GA

#9 Nov 7, 2012
I can't believe you people are blind to the snake in the grass that romney is and can't be in our white house glad obama got it back

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 7, 2012
obama wrote:
I can't believe you people are blind to the snake in the grass that romney is and can't be in our white house glad obama got it back
Bless your poor little heart!!!!
haha

Covington, TN

#11 Nov 7, 2012
wow wrote:
Obama has won the election. Repeat...OBAMA HAS JUST BEEN RE-ELECTED for president. Romney will not be the next president.
Will the real slim shady please stand up, I repeat WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP!
yep and yup

Ripley, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
we will be owen by china with in the next 4 years they will take over the usa wait and see obama will sale us out everyone will be working in sweat boxes
nightwolf

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2012
China aint gonna do shyt! Our Navy has a huge friggin' fleet! 11 bigass aircraft carriers! China only has ONE- made from old parts of other machines! If you don't believe me, look it up!
nightwolf

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2012
yep and yup wrote:
we will be owen by china with in the next 4 years they will take over the usa wait and see obama will sale us out everyone will be working in sweat boxes
11 aircraft carriers armed with NUKES...among other fierce battleships! BRING IT ON!!!
I had his back

Memphis, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2012
Obama 2012 and congress has lost the republican control yay!!! i am now and always will be a democrat i almost lost my faith in american citizens i thought for a minute they were gonna put that idiot romney in the white house i was wrong and im glad i was. again i must say I AM NOW AND ALWAYS WILL BE A PROUD DEMOCRAT YAY OBAMA **********
methinks

Humboldt, TN

#16 Nov 7, 2012
If you're going to rant, get the facts right even IF you can't get the grammar and spelling.

The Senate is still controlled by the Democrats and the House (Congress) is a Republican Majority.

You are completely stupid if you think the obama win was any kind of mandate.(look it up) Even barack knows half the country wanted him gone.

Damn straight he's wiling to work with Congresshe haas no choice. The minorities and soft white folks cannot force their will on the states like they've been able to on the feds.

I hate when idiots (like you) THINK they know what they're talking about because they've learned to parrot a few key words here and there.
I had his back

Memphis, TN

#17 Nov 7, 2012
blah blah blah looks like im smarter than you my president won wheres romney and ryan at they aint packing their sh*t for the white house are they nope they sure aint if you dont like who our commander and chief is pack your stuff and get the hell out of america poor little cry baby put your big girl/boy pants on and face it president obama is here for 4 more years and one more thing you are the idiot for ever thinking mitt romney could run the country lol
yep and yup

Ripley, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2012
i.h.h.b. you are the most stupiest person i have seen on here crawl back in your hole and wait and see what obama will do for you NOTHING
nextday

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2012
I had his back wrote:
blah blah blah looks like im smarter than you my president won wheres romney and ryan at they aint packing their sh*t for the white house are they nope they sure aint if you dont like who our commander and chief is pack your stuff and get the hell out of america poor little cry baby put your big girl/boy pants on and face it president obama is here for 4 more years and one more thing you are the idiot for ever thinking mitt romney could run the country lol
Your grammar, writing ability, and thoughts are are at #2 on a scale of 10. You should be embarassed to write what is rattling in your head.
i had his back

Memphis, TN

#20 Nov 8, 2012
GET OVER YOURELF this is ripley tn you idiot do you really think im gonna waiste my time proof reading and making sure my grammer is correct for your loser a** well heres a news flash dont nobody care yeah thats right i said dont nobody care if my words are right you got what i said and you are just pissed off because romney lost you couldnt have been supporting him because he would have made a better president because anybody with half a brain in their heads know that that man is a filthy rich spoiled ass never had to worry about anything in their whole life moron!! so either you are an idiot like he is or you are racist which one is it oh by the way i am a white married woman my husband works every day our home and everything in it and parked n the driveway are paid for i really dont have to worry about the ecconomy (thats prob spelled wrong to its been a minute since i was in school) if we had to we could live off our love and land so my thoughts about the president must be because romney is an idiot and President Obama was the right man for the job so blah blah blah you racist republican fool can kiss my democrat a**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 22 hr Alex Nicole 13,641
say NO to McDonalds (Jun '10) Fri Tootie Green 7
How to track a phone using gps ? (Nov '12) Fri Jack Daddy 21
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) Thu texas pete 1,061
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Aug 24 _FLATLINE-------- 1,882
Black Lives Matter huh? Aug 21 Samuel-7g-Jackson 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages