ashley crowder/ bad father

ashley crowder/ bad father

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
shocked

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2009
last time i seen him, his son was really sick and he said he was gonna wait til his mom got him in 2 days to let her take him to the doctor... what kind of pathetic person would do that... i never had a problem with him til i talkd 2 him that day. but it makes me wonder why the courts would give him a child...especially after he gave up his first kid and let other people raise him... everyone should begin to wonder why people like him are allowed to possess children... some people dont deserve any happiness... after hearing what he told me, he is one of them... just wondering if anyone knows how this could be allowed to happen to a helpless child... if anyone ever did something like that to my little girl, law couldnt stop me from hurting them. i never post on this site but things like this should be known.
why

Ripley, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2009
Why would you get on here and bad mouth someone? The mothers know what kind of fathers their babies have, why not blame them for leaving their baby with them.Who are you one of these mothers or are you upset with that person, so lets get on here and run them down.Oh and by the way I might can get a few others to bad mouth this person, that will surely make you feel good. Come on grow up and help people not bash them.
i used to like him

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2009
how bout because i listened to him bad mouth his babys mom all the time for no reason... then the court gave him the child when he didnt deserve the chance... after he held him from her and didnt let her see him for 3 or 4 months just because she left him for bein an asshole... she had to go to court just to get the chance to see him... who would hold their child from their mother in an effort to control her in some way?... people like u who defend this jrk makeme sick... if u have a kid let the law tell u that u cant see ur son because he dont want u 2 ... because u didnt do what the father wanted you to... i was his friend and didnt pay any attention when i heard him tell her she could come see him if she dropped him off some ass. when she wouldnt do it he held her son and the law told her she had no right to him because there were no papers sayin she did. if you think things like this should be overlooked and tolerated, then maybe it shud happen to you and see how tolerant you are.u must be a drinkin buddy or a family member... you are no betr than him and every other selfish lowlife that uses their kids for their own personal gain... i agree completely with th first comment
shocked

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2009
how can you help someone like that when people like you are constantly giving people like him the chance to do things like this... im just a father that got pissed because i was in the court room when she got railroaded and saw her crying in her car afterwards... they didnt even let her speak on the stand.... just him and his family... politics go a long way in any town especially a small town... maybe i was hopin this stupid topix page could do some good for once and find out why things like this happen... but i guess its not as important as someone cooking meth or who got into an argument at a bar... my mind is in the right place and if i had any power or money i could do something about this system... but i dont so i guess i shud look away when these disasters happen.
neutral

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 28, 2009
You people kill me getting on the website and sticking your nose in someone's business. I'm not defending Ashley nor am I bad-mouthing him, but I don't think it is any of your business. Houston's mom isn't a very good mother either so if you're going to get on here and bad mouth someone maybe you should start with her and then work your way to him. I know Ashley and I know that the child's mother has left for weeks and months at a time and didn't have any contact with Ashley or Houston. I would say that is a bad mother. No matter the cause or reason of her leaving, you should never leave your son for a long period of time. I'm not a parent, but I can imagine that when I do have kids I will never want to be away from them if it isn't necessary. Like I said I;m not defending Ashley, but I don't think you should bad mouth one person without getting everything out in the open about the other as well.
tony

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2009
interesting.... ive been dating daff for months... ive heard him talk to her and was beside her wen he told her she had to f*k him to see her child ... not to mention the 20 text msgs she saved trying to see her son wen he wouldnt let her see him. he took all her pictures of him...and he dropped him off with an upper respiratory infection... she took him to the doctor... whoever can say shes a bad mother only listens to what ashley tells them... and if u notice im not scared to say who i am... ask around bout who i am... i kno how to be a father and it sickens me to hear people say shes a bad mother... i wouldnt be with her if she was even close to a bad mother... step up and say some names and dont blindly defend your friends just because theyre your friend or family. right is right and wrongs wrong. its funny the only 2 comments defending him automaticly jumped to blaming the mother...are you family or friends of his... and i also see that noone has denied anything that was said about him, only said that noone is perfect... so lets be real. guess it is all about who you know. when she has her son i dont even come around because we know he will try to play even more games with her because he is jealous or something i guess. grow up and be a father ashley. oh yeah , my full nameis tony gay and im not the one the to put your boo in with.
tony

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2009
oh yeah... he also ignored calls and txt messages all thanksgiving day when she was trying to see her son for the holiday... play somemore games.
really

Gadsden, TN

#8 Nov 29, 2009
shocked wrote:
last time i seen him, his son was really sick and he said he was gonna wait til his mom got him in 2 days to let her take him to the doctor... what kind of pathetic person would do that... i never had a problem with him til i talkd 2 him that day. but it makes me wonder why the courts would give him a child...especially after he gave up his first kid and let other people raise him... everyone should begin to wonder why people like him are allowed to possess children... some people dont deserve any happiness... after hearing what he told me, he is one of them... just wondering if anyone knows how this could be allowed to happen to a helpless child... if anyone ever did something like that to my little girl, law couldnt stop me from hurting them. i never post on this site but things like this should be known.
i used to see this child almost everyday, and that is funny that you would say that Ashley said that he would wait and let the mother take him to the MD when she got him, cause when they were at my house he already had the medicine for him where he had taken him. Have you ever tried to raise a two year old by yourself??? Not knowing where his mother was or if and when she was coming home? No probably not, so until you are put in this situation you need to keep your mouth shut about other people. If you don't know the whole truth from both of them, then you are just running your mouth and don't truly know what is going on when either of them. Ashley does everything that he knows to do for his little boy and he always will. And as far as you asking why the courts would give him his child, well that is just it, he is his child and he has raised him most of his life without help from the childs mother, and I know that for a fact... so again you need to stop running your mouth unless you have been there with Ashley and know the whole truth about the situation.
really

Gadsden, TN

#9 Nov 29, 2009
tony wrote:
interesting.... ive been dating daff for months... ive heard him talk to her and was beside her wen he told her she had to f*k him to see her child ... not to mention the 20 text msgs she saved trying to see her son wen he wouldnt let her see him. he took all her pictures of him...and he dropped him off with an upper respiratory infection... she took him to the doctor... whoever can say shes a bad mother only listens to what ashley tells them... and if u notice im not scared to say who i am... ask around bout who i am... i kno how to be a father and it sickens me to hear people say shes a bad mother... i wouldnt be with her if she was even close to a bad mother... step up and say some names and dont blindly defend your friends just because theyre your friend or family. right is right and wrongs wrong. its funny the only 2 comments defending him automaticly jumped to blaming the mother...are you family or friends of his... and i also see that noone has denied anything that was said about him, only said that noone is perfect... so lets be real. guess it is all about who you know. when she has her son i dont even come around because we know he will try to play even more games with her because he is jealous or something i guess. grow up and be a father ashley. oh yeah , my full nameis tony gay and im not the one the to put your boo in with.
And as for you of coarse you are going to say that she is a good mother you are with her, but wonder who else she is with when you aren't around. From what I remember hearing and seeing was her asking to come and F*ck him when she came to visit her child and it was Ashley who put his foot down and stopped playing her games. You think you know her but you don't, you only see what she shows you cause she has no where else to go. I am not saying that she is a bad person, but I do know that a mother does not leave her child for days even months at a time and never come by to see him or call and check on him and I know that she has done this several times in this childs life, you probably don't know this cause she was not with you then. As for you hearing her talk to him, well I have heard her talk to, and what he should have done a long time ago was stop listening to he and begging her to do the right thing for this child and come back home with them and turn his back two years ago on her, if he would have done this then him and his child would be alot better off by now. But instead he tried to do what was right and raise this child with both parents but she did not want that, she wanted to run around and have fun and expect him to take her back after she had her fun with other boys. Yeah Ashley has alot of growing up up to do, but everyday he is changing that is what being a PARENT will do to you. Maybe one day she will realize this and do the same. They both need to stop the bullSh*t with each other and think about what they are putting this child through. The courts have decided what was best now they both have to live with that, so if it is your time to see him or get him, then be there to pick him up and if you have a certain time to bring him back,then bring him back on time. This child is confused enough and enough of anything is enough, he is two years old and needs stability, so both of them need to look around and realize they are the ones he is looking up to, stop all the stupid SHIT.
really

Gadsden, TN

#10 Nov 29, 2009
tony wrote:
oh yeah... he also ignored calls and txt messages all thanksgiving day when she was trying to see her son for the holiday... play somemore games.
did the papers say that she was to get him on Thanksgiving? thought her days to get him were Saturday at 6 pm until Tuesday at 6 pm right now? If the papers said she was to get him then he was wrong... and I will tell him that as well. Remember Christmas is just around the corner and both of them need to be in his life, but both need to again stop the SHIT and deal with this for the child, he is all that matters now. They need to both cherish and enjoy all the time they have with him, and stop trying to use the other parent against each other. He is a beautiful child, but is really confused and he does not have to be.
randy

Gadsden, TN

#11 Nov 29, 2009
shocked wrote:
last time i seen him, his son was really sick and he said he was gonna wait til his mom got him in 2 days to let her take him to the doctor... what kind of pathetic person would do that... i never had a problem with him til i talkd 2 him that day. but it makes me wonder why the courts would give him a child...especially after he gave up his first kid and let other people raise him... everyone should begin to wonder why people like him are allowed to possess children... some people dont deserve any happiness... after hearing what he told me, he is one of them... just wondering if anyone knows how this could be allowed to happen to a helpless child... if anyone ever did something like that to my little girl, law couldnt stop me from hurting them. i never post on this site but things like this should be known.
Well I guess you only think you know what you are talking about... the court gave this child to Ashley because they proved that his mother did not have a stable enough life to have him. And yeah Ashley does take the child to the MD when he needs to go, I am not saying that he did not make the commit to you but he does what is needed for this child. The court was given a hard decision to make but they have made the best one in the interest of the child. You do not know that whole story about his situation nor will you never know it. And as for someone committed that she wasn't given her time on the stand that day at court yeah she was but obviously she did not impress the court enough to get the child back. You always remember this that your actions speak louder than words, and leaving this child numerous times in the past for days, weeks and months at a time prove that she did not do the things that a mother should be doing for a child. Ashley has done the best that he knows to do for this child, yeah he has made his mistakes in the past but people do change, and as for giving up the first child, well you do not know that whole circumstances on that situation either, and you want until you are put in those shoes to make that decision, but the decision he made was his and he has to deal with it each and every day. I really don't know the childs mother personally but I do know things that she has done during this childs life and that is not what a mother does. No she did not have to go to court just to see her child, she could have seen him whenever she wanted to and she did maybe not as much as she wanted to but guess what when your not with the other parent that is what happens, one has them more than the other. Nobody is using this child against the other person, Ashley is trying to do what is right for this child.
tony

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2009
thats what i thought ...friend of his... tellme what youve heard her say... and as for him stopping playing her games,... he asks why she wont be with him almost every time he talks to her... if he stopped playing her games this would not be the case ... take up for your friend and let him lie to you all you want. and u automatically say you wonder who she's with when im not around... when i guarantee you havent spoke to her and dont know what she does... only what he says she does... and she went about seeing her son the right way... instead of throwing a brick through the window when she hears houston yell inside and he wont answer the door... she went to the law and had to play his game... so take up for your friend... and by the way hes in his 30s. he shouldve grown up a long time ago... and you are right , i dont kno what happened before i started dating her. i just know the FACTS of what has happened since. what ive heard HIM say and seen HIM do... not what she has told me. and when i met her she was taking care of him by herself... she doesnt have the luxury of mom or dad helping.he only got him when he didnt have plans for the weekend. so once again, take up for your friend. oh yeah... when shes in wal mart and sees them and he cries to see her and all he does is walk away to bother her, its pathetic. keep your ears open to only what he feeds you and you are no better than him. he took advantage of a naive 16 year old girl. and when she GOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, she jumped ship... it happens all the time.
HA HA

Gadsden, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2009
tony wrote:
thats what i thought ...friend of his... tellme what youve heard her say... and as for him stopping playing her games,... he asks why she wont be with him almost every time he talks to her... if he stopped playing her games this would not be the case ... take up for your friend and let him lie to you all you want. and u automatically say you wonder who she's with when im not around... when i guarantee you havent spoke to her and dont know what she does... only what he says she does... and she went about seeing her son the right way... instead of throwing a brick through the window when she hears houston yell inside and he wont answer the door... she went to the law and had to play his game... so take up for your friend... and by the way hes in his 30s. he shouldve grown up a long time ago... and you are right , i dont kno what happened before i started dating her. i just know the FACTS of what has happened since. what ive heard HIM say and seen HIM do... not what she has told me. and when i met her she was taking care of him by herself... she doesnt have the luxury of mom or dad helping.he only got him when he didnt have plans for the weekend. so once again, take up for your friend. oh yeah... when shes in wal mart and sees them and he cries to see her and all he does is walk away to bother her, its pathetic. keep your ears open to only what he feeds you and you are no better than him. he took advantage of a naive 16 year old girl. and when she GOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, she jumped ship... it happens all the time.
WELLLL WHEN SHE GETS TIRED OF YOU SHE WILL JUMP SHIP ON YOU TOO...and guess what he cries when he leaves Ashley to be with her, i have seen him do it i have also seen him not want to go to her when she comes to get him...but that is what happens when you chose to raise a child not together, he is too young to understand and i am not a friend.
neutral

Gadsden, TN

#14 Nov 29, 2009
tony wrote:
interesting.... ive been dating daff for months... ive heard him talk to her and was beside her wen he told her she had to f*k him to see her child ... not to mention the 20 text msgs she saved trying to see her son wen he wouldnt let her see him. he took all her pictures of him...and he dropped him off with an upper respiratory infection... she took him to the doctor... whoever can say shes a bad mother only listens to what ashley tells them... and if u notice im not scared to say who i am... ask around bout who i am... i kno how to be a father and it sickens me to hear people say shes a bad mother... i wouldnt be with her if she was even close to a bad mother... step up and say some names and dont blindly defend your friends just because theyre your friend or family. right is right and wrongs wrong. its funny the only 2 comments defending him automaticly jumped to blaming the mother...are you family or friends of his... and i also see that noone has denied anything that was said about him, only said that noone is perfect... so lets be real. guess it is all about who you know. when she has her son i dont even come around because we know he will try to play even more games with her because he is jealous or something i guess. grow up and be a father ashley. oh yeah , my full nameis tony gay and im not the one the to put your boo in with.
Yeah right is right and wrong is wrong, but when she walked out of that baby's life she had absolutely no right to see him then. The child's mother has never done anything motherly when I was around. She would either look at Houston and let him cry or tell Ashley to deal with him. The honest truth in this matter is that she was a kid that had a kid, and now both parents want to go ahead and live their live. But, they can't because they have a child that is both of their responsibility.
tony

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2009
like i said... tellin me that she will leave me sounds like something ashley would say just because she left him... and she didnt walk out on her kid she walkd out on his father and he used houston to try to get her back because he didnt control her. think what u want because youre close to him and not her. she has been playing HIS games since i met her. i doubt it was any different before then. and as for him takin him 2 the dr... maybe he did... but he dropped houston off with no meds and said he had a cold,... when the truth is he had a upp. resp. infection. doesnt matter what is said because if you are his friend youre probably as much of a liar as him. i KNOW what is goin on and have no reason to lie like him. my name is out there and i stand behind what i say, not hiding behind some coward screen name. by the way i was just talking about him not letting her hold houston in walmart because ashley was mad at her. of course kids cry wen they leave one home and go to another, but not even lettin her hold him in walmart is pathetic. and since u seen all this uve said uve seen, u must be his mom or something. daff doesnt hav that luxury, ashley has never taken care of him by himself. but she does everytime she has him... she got punishd in court because she doesnt make as much money or have people surrounding her that will take care of the kid wen she needs a break. how fair is that. i hope you are right and they move on with whats best for houston , but from what ive SEEN, shes the only one that puts the baby first. i guess we will see. all games have an end and i hope this is the end of his.
tony

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2009
and if youre not a friend, how did u see him cry wen she pikd him up... make yourself sound like a liar. i dont have to lol
randy

Gadsden, TN

#17 Nov 29, 2009
tony wrote:
and if youre not a friend, how did u see him cry wen she pikd him up... make yourself sound like a liar. i dont have to lol
I am not a liar, my name is out there as well as yours. Ashley did not have luxury in court, he had people telling the truth. Unlike her she had nobody to testify to how good she is to Houston cause nobody has seen it. And your right,what matters now is Houston not either one of them. So they both need to stop their bullshit and do what is best and you continuing to post this on here just shows that you have alot of growing up to do as well. The only thing that matters here is Houston now, the court had their say so, so if and when Ashley messes up now then you trash him, but he is taking care of Houston by himself and all he asks is that she stands up to her part that the court asks her to do and if she does so then there will be no problems now will there?
neutral

Gadsden, TN

#18 Nov 29, 2009
tony wrote:
like i said... tellin me that she will leave me sounds like something ashley would say just because she left him... and she didnt walk out on her kid she walkd out on his father and he used houston to try to get her back because he didnt control her. think what u want because youre close to him and not her. she has been playing HIS games since i met her. i doubt it was any different before then. and as for him takin him 2 the dr... maybe he did... but he dropped houston off with no meds and said he had a cold,... when the truth is he had a upp. resp. infection. doesnt matter what is said because if you are his friend youre probably as much of a liar as him. i KNOW what is goin on and have no reason to lie like him. my name is out there and i stand behind what i say, not hiding behind some coward screen name. by the way i was just talking about him not letting her hold houston in walmart because ashley was mad at her. of course kids cry wen they leave one home and go to another, but not even lettin her hold him in walmart is pathetic. and since u seen all this uve said uve seen, u must be his mom or something. daff doesnt hav that luxury, ashley has never taken care of him by himself. but she does everytime she has him... she got punishd in court because she doesnt make as much money or have people surrounding her that will take care of the kid wen she needs a break. how fair is that. i hope you are right and they move on with whats best for houston , but from what ive SEEN, shes the only one that puts the baby first. i guess we will see. all games have an end and i hope this is the end of his.
I don't know who you are and I don't care to know, but obviously you need to go talk to you primary care physician because there is not a cure for the common cold. There are only medications to relieve the symptoms. As for the comment about me hiding behind my screen name, I don't really see what my real name has to do with your girl friend and her son's father. In all honesty, if you don't mind me asking, how the hell is any of this your business? Are you planning to one day become Houston's step-father? Or are you just the man that is here for now? I will admit I am kin to Ashley, but the exact details are once again none of your business. You need to act like a grown up and try and talk to you so called girl friend and tell her to take responsibility for her actions and her child. Stop blaming other people as to why she doesn't have her child. She is the one who chose to leave. I don't think Ashley pushed her out the door. And she is also the one who chose to leave her son there when she left. I have only one more question, since when do mothers need breaks? When you have a child, you are in it for the long haul, not just whenever you feel like it.
tony

United States

#19 Nov 29, 2009
just talk 2 randy mrs. neutral...he somewhat knows who i am... mite be able 2 tell you something you'll get a kick out of... and no i dont mind you askin because i have nothing to hide... if i were to become his stepfather he would be lucky to have me around(ask around really good about that). and if i were, ashley would never speak to my wife the way he has since i met her... but im not so its not my place to handle that and im grown up enough to kno and admit that. but since nothing is any of my business as you say... i think wut ive told u is generous.thanks for making yourself sound hypocritical. bias shines thru with ignorant people. and maybe she left houston there to have a roof over his head which is something she couldnt offer until later, when she got her own place. when she did something for herself i guess he got pissed enough to hold her son from her because thats the only way he could hurt her and try to control her. and i didnt say she needed a break... it was an example. sounds like u think she only deserved her kid if she stayed with ashley which, obviously, is what him and his whole family think.
tony

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2009
as for you randy... u say he raises him by himself but you sat on the stand in court and said you help with houston wenever he calls... so did u lie on the stand or in your post? she had noone to testify because all the people that seen her bein a good mother are u and the rest of his family. because thats what controlling men do(only allow her around his people) and we know how friends and family will lie.and im trashing him because of everything IVE HEARD HIM SAY AND SEEN HIM DO since ive been around. u make alot of sense mr. castleman, tell me i need to grow up for POSTING some things I KNOW. and u say this IN A POST. i dont have to make u sound ignorant. and by the way i got a laugh when u started your comment by saying youre not a liar. the 3 years i workd with you on a daily basis, u were the biggest liar behind the fence( thanks for the laugh). but i'll give u ignorant people the last word cuz im done posting. you guys will hear from me again when it matters, if u matter. have a nice day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Alex Nicole 13,640
Rebecca scott (Sep '12) 10 hr Paul 2
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Wed _FLATLINE-------- 1,882
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) Tue _Zoey_ 1,057
Black Lives Matter huh? Aug 21 Samuel-7g-Jackson 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Is there anybody out there whos had roux en Y g... (Apr '13) Aug 19 Faye 18

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages