First Prev
of 3
Next Last
old friend

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2010
How has she been doing i haven't seen or heard from her since high school.
bigeasy

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2010
she is good
mee12

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 11, 2010
she is great, a very good mom.
hummm

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2010
who is her baby daddy?
Jessica

Ripley, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2010
you aint so dont worry bout it...She knows..So its best u mind ya own business...
hummm

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2010
haha sounds like she doesn't know!
ol nasty tramp

Ripley, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2010
That nasty tramp doesn't know who her babydaddy is.
That is why Eric Warden is claiming her kid. He is going to be stuck staying her with her and her dang kid. She is a nasty hoe always has been and always will be! That baby looks like Beeper but it probably ain't his. Probably one of them nast ass junkys she been doing!
what

Ripley, TN

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Since u know so much about her you must be one of them nasty hoes following behind her!! LOL And by the way he is claiming that baby cause He LOVES her and that baby and that's more than what I can say for the so called daddy!!!
Ignorance

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2010
why dont you ignorant ppl leave Brooke alone your just jealous cuz you aint the baby daddy if Big E wanna be baby daddy let him and leave them alone.If beeper wanted to be daddy he would but uh he dont....so mind your own business and leave them to their's
ol nasty tramp

Ripley, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2010
what wrote:
Since u know so much about her you must be one of them nasty hoes following behind her!! LOL And by the way he is claiming that baby cause He LOVES her and that baby and that's more than what I can say for the so called daddy!!!
No, honey she followed behind me! Brooke how do I taste?
ol nasty tramp

Ripley, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Ignorance wrote:
why dont you ignorant ppl leave Brooke alone your just jealous cuz you aint the baby daddy if Big E wanna be baby daddy let him and leave them alone.If beeper wanted to be daddy he would but uh he dont....so mind your own business and leave them to their's
Go back to grammar school!:)
howfunny

Ripley, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2010
ol nasty tramp wrote:
<quoted text>
No, honey she followed behind me! Brooke how do I taste?
Your forum name describes exactly what you are!!!!!! LMAO
Umm

Ripley, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2010
I think her forum name is describing Brooke! Most people do that!
ahhh

Ripley, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Thank you very [email protected] Umm
yep

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 13, 2010
howfunny wrote:
<quoted text>Your forum name describes exactly what you are!!!!!! LMAO
are u really that stupid? obviously they are talkin about brooke. wow, what a dumbass.
ahhh

Ripley, TN

#16 Oct 13, 2010
Thank you so much!
howfunny

Ripley, TN

#17 Oct 14, 2010
The only dumba** on here is a bunch of trashy a** whor** who have nothing better to do than run someone in the ground and like you have actually never screw** around well then again you may be to fat and ugly to get anyone so you give the pretty girls a hard time! Well did I hit the nail on the head or not?
lmao

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2010
actually you are pretty far off...but if thats what makes you feel better then w/e. and i KNOW you are not callin anybody a trashy ass wh**e while defending that skank. just as your name implies, that is very funny! and just for the record i was not runnin anyone in the ground, i was tellin u that "ol nasty tramp" was talkin about brooke not theirself. so once again...DUMBASS! lol.
howfunny

Ripley, TN

#19 Oct 15, 2010
And as I was saying your forum name fit you nicely!!! LOL
Child of God

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Yall need to just shut up and leave her alone..her past is her past but now she is involved in church and she knows excatly who the baby daddy is ..he just don't want nothing to do with it and that's very sad but atleast big easy can be a man and step up and be there for her even if it aint his kid.. Brooke is a church going,bible reading,caring,loving,doing right kinda girl.. Leave her past in the past..people change and god changed her...thank you Jesus. But leave her alone and grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 2,286
Kneeling During Anthem Mon Yes 1
Orysa Sep 21 Izzy-_- 5
For Victims of Bullying Sep 20 HabramFarmer 3
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Sep 19 Ricky F 8,094
lawyer (Feb '17) Sep 7 Gus 15
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sep 6 Princess Hey 14,144

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance