Taco Bell exposed to TB!!!!!!!!

Taco Bell exposed to TB!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Ripley Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
a girl working there has tested positive for tb, but they are still letting her work??? wtf???
So what

Jackson, TN

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Just because someone rests positive for TB does not mean they have "active" TB. Get over yourself and get your facts straight. People all over Ripley ( teachers, doctors, nurses, cashiers, police officers) test positive for TB. Does that mean they should be fired? Sorry I gotta run I'm running for the boarder fir lunch.
Nursing student

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2013
So what wrote:
Just because someone rests positive for TB does not mean they have "active" TB. Get over yourself and get your facts straight. People all over Ripley ( teachers, doctors, nurses, cashiers, police officers) test positive for TB. Does that mean they should be fired? Sorry I gotta run I'm running for the boarder fir lunch.
You are 100% correct! A positive TB skin test just means that the person was EXPOSED to the disease at some time in their life. But they're NOT SICK WITH IT! In most cases when someone is exposed, their bodies are strong enough to fight it off and they're just fine.
booger

Jackson, TN

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Being exposed to Ripley is much worse
anon

Ripley, TN

#5 Feb 7, 2013
slant 6 wrote:
a girl working there has tested positive for tb, but they are still letting her work??? wtf???
You must have something against Taco Bell or either you're just stupid.
just saying

Tyler, TX

#6 Feb 7, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>You must have something against Taco Bell or either you're just stupid.
The girl doesn't have TB, she had a reaction to test but has had further testing and X ray and has been cleared by health department. Many people have reactions without active disease. Believe me the CDC keeps a close watch on all zoonotic diseases both in animals and humans. You should really know the truth before you post!
Anonymous

United States

#7 Feb 7, 2013
there is a difference between being a carrier and being affected, but you know that already dont you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 71
Hello (Jan '08) 4 hr Sweepyface 38
ATV Repair 12 hr hmmmm 1
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Tue Dickens1 6,905
Pain Management Doctor Mon rose 7
Terry Webster n police May 24 lol 4
Suboxone (Jan '13) May 23 anon 23
More from around the web

Ripley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE