Is there any Ripley (county or city) ...

Is there any Ripley (county or city) officers that can be trusted

Posted in the Ripley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Wanting to help clean up lauderdale county but don't know who to talk to?
What a Joke

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2009
Generally they are not the corrupt type that would take info back to a drug dealer... but... They are also not the type that are going to go the extra mile and do anything not in their paygrade. Every officer has a job to serve and protect but with the way the economy is... it is more of a "protect my wallet" kind of thing which really isnt their fault.

Maybe if there were more at both places who had a college degree they would know more of what they could do in the boundries of Law Enforcement and not just hop in a squad car and go find a place to sleep.

Brighton, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2009
I'd say BV Hutcherson. Never see him sleeping.
wow

Sioux City, IA

#4 Nov 16, 2009
I know a few officers I'd trust with my life. But I don't think you can just tell any officer and except something to be done. There are investingators you have to talk to about drugs and things like that.
wow

Sioux City, IA

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Sorry, that should be "expect something to be done".

Hendersonville, NC

#6 Nov 16, 2009
Micah Middlebrook. works for the county
LOLLOL

Shepherdsville, KY

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Ha You're Kidding Right?..
No Trust

Sioux City, IA

#8 Nov 18, 2009
Micah middlebook? That name has crook written all over it. Low life scum.
Guest 4

Ripley, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2009
There are good and bad officers. The good ones never get any recognition for the hard work they do. They just get looked over or talked down to. That doesn't stop them from doing their job. So kudos to them and keep up the good work. We need more honest officers and elected officals. Don't see that happening any time soon.
investigator

Miami, FL

#10 Nov 21, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Well in the county it would be Winchester or bull. ANd them boys are working
investigator

Miami, FL

#11 Nov 21, 2009
Wondering wrote:
And have seen it firdt hand, if you are dealing you have to worry cause its just a matter of time.
sane

Covington, TN

#12 Nov 21, 2009
I don't know that any of them are fine and upstanding. Bull, who was mentioned earlier, is NOT! Most of them are not, they are either involved, money under the table, or they close their eyes to avoid getting in the middle.
trust

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2009
No Trust wrote:
Micah middlebook? That name has crook written all over it. Low life scum.
i dont know who u are but i know micah and he is no crook u prolly mad cause he arrested some of your folks but anyway get a life. i know he does his job the way it is suppose to be done he takes pride in his job. keep up the good work my friend we need more people that would do there job by the book.:)
guess

United States

#14 Dec 10, 2009
Bull & his buddy that beat the Scallions kid should be locked up for life!!! They took the kids life from him even though he is still alive.

Hendersonville, NC

#15 Dec 10, 2009
I trust Don Mullins. He his a good dude and comes from good people. I have know him for a long time.

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2009
i would have too say either james jones or investigator winchester.
bign

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2009
james jones would be a real good one.. he always handles things right and middlebrook as well. bv hutchison would be my first though or jones
its me

Warwick, RI

#18 Dec 11, 2009
winchester
HOLD YOUR BREATH

Conway, AR

#19 Sep 22, 2013
Looks like you never got your answer, and it looks like nothing has ever changed now does it
just wondering

Brownsville, TN

#21 Sep 24, 2013
YES I CAN BE TRUSTED please try me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lawyer 35 min not true 6
Multiple Break Ins 5 hr sami 5
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,849
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 1,339
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 2,072
Fathers mistreated by juvenile court judge 19 hr Izzy-_- 2
word is... Sat guest 4

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance