high school cheer leading coach

high school cheer leading coach

Posted in the Ripley Forum

curious

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2009
what about this ho sleeping with students before she came to ripley. name is ginger, i think.

Tupelo, MS

#2 Dec 10, 2009
not true. she's a great person, so shut the h%ll up!
Yeah

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2009
I think she is a wonderful person

United States

#4 Dec 11, 2009
She's a great person and if you're going to start being immature with the name calling, at least spell it right.
Ritchie

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Ginger and her friend Tracie Henson were sleeping with the kids at Lake Co.
Her friend Tracie got caught and was fired and almost got time for it, she go off and Ginger got the heck out of there!
chelsea pruitt

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2009
this is my cheerleading coach.and she is a great woman.just because she looks better than you,doesnt give u a reason to start BS on here. jealously is all i can say!!i mean seriously dude,u must be really ugly & feel bad about urself bc u know u dont have a chance with her.she is a GROWN woman with a lil boy,and a BOYFRIEND.get a life,you may like it
leslie

Hendersonville, NC

#7 Dec 13, 2009
Alrighty, I really don't care what Ginger's past is whether it is the truth or not but putting that kind of business on here is absolutely ridiculous. Ginger is a great person and personally, who she gets with is none of anyone's business. For once in my life I'm going to agree with Chelsea on the jealousy part of it. Come on, Ginger has a child, teaches, and coaches. This does not need to be on here and whoever started this thread need to grow some balls or ovaries and get a life. People who start these things are about as dumb as a box of rocks! Ginger is one of the coolest teachers at our school and yall must be mad b/c she may look better, or maybe she can pull off a sweater better than you idk but the point is, GET A LIFE. Anywho, see you in pride time Ms. Ginger!
curious wrote:
what about this ho sleeping with students before she came to ripley. name is ginger, i think.

United States

#8 Dec 18, 2009
are yall talkin about Ginger Hearn? if so i was wondering whatever happened to her after she left LC...
dakota

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2009
mrs ginger is the best she is a great teacher because of her i pasted algerba :) she is loved my almost everyone in the school and is one of the most understanding teachers i have had( next to kent cherry) yall stop startin stuff about people!!
Sea Breeze

Hendersonville, NC

#10 Dec 30, 2009
Ginger was not sleeping with students. If so, she would have been arrested. Get a life and worry about your own self, instead of someone else. She is a beautiful lady with a heart of gold. Quit being jealous and mind your own business.
doctor J

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 5, 2010
eating is not having sex. They proved that with Elder
chelsea pruitt

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Jan 5, 2010
she has a BOYFRIEND.i highly doubt she wants to be with a girl.just because its your 'fantasy' doctor j doesnt mean its true.grow up
heather

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2010
because of ms.ginger i passed geometry. she is a wonderful teacher and she teaches on a level that anyone can understand. ms.ginger is the greatest. oh btw chealsea you go girl for standing up whats right. dakota your the best for standing up for ms.ginger.if she taught every type of math we have i would chose her class. she actaully takes time to explain stuff. she has a boyfriend and i know it for a fact.leave ginger alone. you ppl are just hatin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) 7 hr Izzy-_- 8,014
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 12 hr -Prince- 13,415
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Thu _FLATLINE-------- 1,780
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) Jun 22 _Zoey_ 995
why is it so hard to meet people in ripley? Jun 22 Hopeful 11
Ripley history Jun 17 Ole Skool 2
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Jun 17 Ole Skool 138
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages