United States

#21 Feb 22, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
kim, it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out who "guest" is because we all know that you haven't turned many down!
I will start this list off-- starting with the married men -- Jeff Buckner. Teth Ammons. NEXT!
Yeah don't forget the black ones either

United States

#22 Feb 22, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
kim, it shouldn't be hard for you to figure out who "guest" is because we all know that you haven't turned many down!
I will start this list off-- starting with the married men -- Jeff Buckner. Teth Ammons. NEXT!
and dont forget about the black one to
hahahaha

United States

#23 Feb 22, 2010
I know - just don't know their names for sure. she did them all when she worked at exxon and didn't try to hide it.
hmmmmm

Ripley, TN

#26 Feb 22, 2010
the same bobby prescott that works for john deer ?

Bedminster, NJ

#27 Feb 22, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
Yes thats him
brittany

Bedminster, NJ

#28 Feb 22, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Yes thats him
this is so stupid plp only sAying stuff cause they bored with their life and trying 2 start shit in other plp life!! everybodys only writing stuff cause they dont have 2 put there name on here!
your joking

United States

#29 Feb 23, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
Please tell me your joking he could do so much better
hahahaha

United States

#30 Feb 23, 2010
I don't know the guy, but if he is decent that I'm sure he could do better. because she is nothing special at all - in fact, she's pretty much scum!
your joking

United States

#31 Feb 23, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
I know - just don't know their names for sure. she did them all when she worked at exxon and didn't try to hide it.
Please tell me your joking again hope he know what he getting into
hahahaha

United States

#32 Feb 23, 2010
not joking - dead serious!
concerned

United States

#33 Feb 23, 2010
Y
hahahaha wrote:
not joking - dead serious!
Why don't you people stop bad mouthing on here
bwp

United States

#34 Feb 23, 2010
your joking wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me your joking again hope he know what he getting into
This is bobby and I am a grown as$ man that can handle my own business without everybody trying to interfere and I don't give a rats as$ what anyone has to say !.
bethany

United States

#35 Feb 23, 2010
Hey, you pay the cost to be the boss right dad
Heather

United States

#36 Feb 23, 2010
Wow! Mr. BWP you sure do sound like Kim in that last statement. I can see her retarded head bobbing and saying "I'm a grown ass woman". Is anyone sure that this man is actually dating her? She has been known to lie about relationships in the past! Bless his heart if he is because she is so full of drama!
hmmmm

Ripley, TN

#37 Feb 23, 2010
bwp wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bobby and I am a grown as$ man that can handle my own business without everybody trying to interfere and I don't give a rats as$ what anyone has to say !.
O my , i opened this forum the other day thinking it was a Kim Davis i knew & once went to school with but after reading a while i seen it wasn't BUT seen Bobby's name.. WOW Peppy i've never known you to talk like this or be a part of drama , u always seem like the quite one... it was shocking,,lol....I know u & really don't know your new lady BUT the times me & the hubby have ran into yall in wal-mart she has seemed nice...

United States

#38 Feb 24, 2010
Oi
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
O my , i opened this forum the other day thinking it was a Kim Davis i knew & once went to school with but after reading a while i seen it wasn't BUT seen Bobby's name.. WOW Peppy i've never known you to talk like this or be a part of drama , u always seem like the quite one... it was shocking,,lol....I know u & really don't know your new lady BUT the times me & the hubby have ran into yall in wal-mart she has seemed nice...
I know peppy to for a long time and I can't believe he would date a girl that mess with blacks so he must not know if he did I bet he would moved on to someone else
bethany

Cordova, TN

#39 Feb 24, 2010
guest wrote:
Oi<quoted text>
I know peppy to for a long time and I can't believe he would date a girl that mess with blacks so he must not know if he did I bet he would moved on to someone else
dont worry about who my dad dates!!!!!! If he wants to be with kim like he does/is then it will continue to stay that way so stay out of their business

United States

#40 Feb 24, 2010
bethany wrote:
<quoted text>
dont worry about who my dad dates!!!!!! If he wants to be with kim like he does/is then it will continue to stay that way so stay out of their business
Not in your daddy business but from knowing him I know he has a strong belief about certain things does he know and is it him posting on here or a mole

Moline, IL

#41 Feb 25, 2010
What blk guys did she do?

United States

#42 Feb 25, 2010
BWP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure ! See if you know as much as u claim
I got some good pictures of her she like sending em to guys want to see em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 12 hr Izzy-_- 13,718
A National Database/Registry Listing names of M... Fri Ashy 6
N&N Waste (Apr '11) Thu Izzy-_- 19
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Dec 1 Princess Hey 1,987
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Nov 29 Samuel-7g-Jackson 164
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) Nov 28 Say watt 1,112
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Nov 28 Izzy-_- 8,051

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance