First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SickNTired

Taylorville, IL

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Anyone know where to get any around here?
Yeah

Taylorville, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Go to the doctor, get a prescription & go to a pharmacy.
Dr Michael Hellman

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Do you need a dr 's name?
SickNTired

Taylorville, IL

#5 Jan 16, 2013
No insurance...
info

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Most docs that prescribe thay do not take insurance anyway. Todd Brooks in Memphis is certified to prescribe. It can be expensive but it's better than the alternative. The best thing is to do a detox taper instead of a maintenance program cause you're likely to become dependent on the Suboxone then. Good Luck
info

Prairie Village, KS

#8 Jan 16, 2013
And some people should really not be so judgemental. You never know who might bs affected by addiction. I did't wake up one day & decide to go do drugs & become addicted. I had my wisdom teeth extracted & it led to that. Im a wife & a mother & a good person & I certainly didn't think that addiction would be part of my story. The poster is reaching out for help which is a good thing. They should be encouraged & not dogged on.....back to the person needing help, I have private insurance which covers the meds but if you don't have any try not to let that stop you. Just add up what you would typically spend to keep from being sick & the choice is obvious. Not to mention the change in lifestyle & getting away from that habit will benefit you in many ways! Again, good luck & stay encouraged!
SickNTired

Taylorville, IL

#9 Jan 16, 2013
That's exactly why I was trying to get Sub's instead of the alternative.
HeLLo

Ripley, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2013
or are you trying to get them to introduce them into a penal institution?
Fact

Cambridge, MA

#11 Feb 7, 2013
SickNTired wrote:
That's exactly why I was trying to get Sub's instead of the alternative.
Im 58 been addicted to somethinf since 17.Been on suboxone for 3 month.I cut to 1 a day and i now have a life.I can see a future again.My dr charges 500 first visit and 150 for then on.It works best of luck.
booger

Milan, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Pitiful
booger

Milan, TN

#13 Feb 7, 2013
We did not have a health care crisis until insurance companies had to pay thousands for a weak person's rehab. People with legitimate health problems have to beg for surgeries and dopeheads get expensive rehab and usually cant get fired from their jobs because of their "employee assistance programs " They also cost us millions in auto insurance by getting their sorry tails behind the wheel and causing accidents
Fact

Herndon, VA

#14 Feb 8, 2013
booger wrote:
We did not have a health care crisis until insurance companies had to pay thousands for a weak person's rehab. People with legitimate health problems have to beg for surgeries and dopeheads get expensive rehab and usually cant get fired from their jobs because of their "employee assistance programs " They also cost us millions in auto insurance by getting their sorry tails behind the wheel and causing accidents
I pay for everything i get no one helps me.I paid 40 thousand in income tax last year.I pay my healt insurance 575 a month.Get off your pity trip and buy u some damn insurance just like i didQuit looking for a hand out.
booger

Milan, TN

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>I pay for everything i get no one helps me.I paid 40 thousand in income tax last year.I pay my healt insurance 575 a month.Get off your pity trip and buy u some damn insurance just like i didQuit looking for a hand out.
You proved my point. You say you pay 575 a month in insurance premiums. You dont pay the 40 thousand a month rehab pays. We all pay for that with higher premiums. All drug heads should have to pay for rehab out of their pockets. You must be on something today because I think my thread was dogging drugheads, not asking for a handout. People on illegal drugs should not even be able to buy insurance
booger

Milan, TN

#16 Feb 8, 2013
People with legitimate health problems that have insurance have to beg for procedures because insurance companies ration healthcare, but it seems drugheads get all the help they need, without fear of being fired from their jobs. This needs to stop
Fact

Herndon, VA

#17 Feb 8, 2013
booger wrote:
People with legitimate health problems that have insurance have to beg for procedures because insurance companies ration healthcare, but it seems drugheads get all the help they need, without fear of being fired from their jobs. This needs to stop
I pay for the clinic out of pocket never beeb to no damn rehab.Your pissed because u droped out of school mickey d's wont give u ebough of those min wage hours.YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL AND UR ASS WOULD NOT BE WORKING FOR NIN. WAGES!
booger

Milan, TN

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>I pay for the clinic out of pocket never beeb to no damn rehab.Your pissed because u droped out of school mickey d's wont give u ebough of those min wage hours.YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL AND UR ASS WOULD NOT BE WORKING FOR NIN. WAGES!
And you are of the highest intelligence taking all your hard earned money and spending it on rehab instead of investing it. That is true brilliance. And for you information I have a masters degree in business and own a successful business and am very tired of dealing with employees like yourself

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#19 Apr 16, 2014
Anybody know the name of a good suboxone Dr that perhaps wont charge too too much
Rowdyholler

Ripley, TN

#20 Jun 23, 2014
I sure could use some myself. I'm trying to get off pills.
Guest

Quitman, AR

#22 Jun 25, 2014
I understand 100%
hitler

Point Pleasant, WV

#25 Aug 1, 2014
All u junkies should be put in one of Obamas death camps and forced to detox and worked till u die... u guys ate a drain on the economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,117
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Tue Princess Hey 1,993
why is it so hard to meet people in ripley? (Feb '16) Dec 6 crakheadbob 22
News Ripley, TN woman accused of shooting sleeping h... (Mar '13) Dec 5 Izzy-_- 57
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Dec 5 Ole Skool 165
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Dec 5 Izzy-_- 13,720
A National Database/Registry Listing names of M... Dec 2 Ashy 6

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages