|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

what happened to the Walmart thread?
I had posted some positive remarks where so many had posted negative one. I also had posted things I knew to be true as to how some people used to work when some of my family worked there.
Guess someone just doesn't want truth to be told?????

I don't like slamming folks for the sake of doing so. I don't like folks naming someone while he or she hides behind a pseudo nom. If you are so bold to be bashing, best use your real identity while you are at it or you are just spreading untruths or are too cowardly to speak out.

My picture is on my site. Everyone knows who I am. There is not much question when I speak out.
This venue is helpful at times. Don't ruin it.
huh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

theOX wrote:
what happened to the Walmart thread?
I had posted some positive remarks where so many had posted negative one. I also had posted things I knew to be true as to how some people used to work when some of my family worked there.
Guess someone just doesn't want truth to be told?????

I don't like slamming folks for the sake of doing so. I don't like folks naming someone while he or she hides behind a pseudo nom. If you are so bold to be bashing, best use your real identity while you are at it or you are just spreading untruths or are too cowardly to speak out.

My picture is on my site. Everyone knows who I am. There is not much question when I speak out.
This venue is helpful at times. Don't ruin it.

I think it is because ppl used full names and said bad stuff not the whole thread .
Frances

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

This is the same Wal-Mart where one of the "Assistant Managers" gave a person back their counterfeit money when they tried to buy something with it instead of calling the police. The cashier was trying to do the right thing but either the Assistant Manager knew the person or just didn't want to be bothered with something as minor as counterfeit money. Crazy.
Girrrrrl

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Frances wrote:
This is the same Wal-Mart where one of the "Assistant Managers" gave a person back their counterfeit money when they tried to buy something with it instead of calling the police. The cashier was trying to do the right thing but either the Assistant Manager knew the person or just didn't want to be bothered with something as minor as counterfeit money. Crazy.
you got to be kidding....which one did it??
I hear counterfeit money is getting to be a pretty common deal???
Was it that woman....shoot I can't think of her name??
RMB

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I know this much, the black guy taking in carts from the parking lot needs to pull up his Damn pants! Nobody wants to see his panties!!!
walmart

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Girrrrrl wrote:
<quoted text>you got to be kidding....which one did it??
I hear counterfeit money is getting to be a pretty common deal???
Was it that woman....shoot I can't think of her name??
Itis wal mart policyto give the money back and advice them to take it to a bank. The counterfeit pens are not always accurate ....
Frances

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Well, I called the police when I got home and it seems to be the police's policy that they be notified immediately of someone trying to pass counterfeit money. The girl had a ROLL of money and was trying to buy some gum with a counterfeit $20.00 bill so she was obviously trying to get REAL money in change for her counterfeit money.
walmart

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Sorry the police dont cant fire walmart assocs but violating walmart policy will permit walmart to fire the assoc. It is policy to decline the sale...
Frances

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Oh, they should have declined the sale all right but they also should have called the police. I did call Wal-Mart and talk with them and they said that they talked with the employee and told her that she should have called the police. The cashier said that that was the second time someone had tried to pay her with counterfeit money and the manager had told her what needed to be done if it ever happened again but the Assistant Manager did not want to hear it. She just said "Well, they never told me!" Didn't try to find out or anything. No, she knew who the person was that was trying to pass the counterfeit money and didn't want to get her in trouble.
Frances

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

left-in-55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never worked at Wal_mart, so I can't speak for "policy". But I always thought counterfets was a fed matter, and police or fed were called. Maybe I'm wrong....
That was what I thought! That was why I was so appalled that nobody seemed concerned about it except me and the cashier.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

What did this person passing this money around llook like? i understand being upset about not notifying the police but some people may actuall have counterfeit money and really not know it. think about all these little business and yard sales that people have and earn money. do they have those pens to test it? now if she had a wad of money then she may not have been innocent but what if and innnocent person went to jail for something they thought was real. i don't think that would be to fair.
Frances

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

curious wrote:
What did this person passing this money around llook like? i understand being upset about not notifying the police but some people may actuall have counterfeit money and really not know it. think about all these little business and yard sales that people have and earn money. do they have those pens to test it? now if she had a wad of money then she may not have been innocent but what if and innnocent person went to jail for something they thought was real. i don't think that would be to fair.
Well since she seemed to take everything in stride I am pretty sure she knew that she had counterfeit money. What made me pretty sure that she knew was the fact that she got something that cost $1.00 and gave the cashier a $20.00 bill that was counterfeit. Then when they told her it was counterfeit she just shrugged her shoulders, pulled out the wad of money, peeled off two $1.00 bills and gave them to the cashier. She was just trying to pass off fake money, buying something cheap and hoping to get a lot of real money in change. If it happened to an innocent person I think they would be shocked or show some sign of being upset about it being a counterfeit, at least I know I would. I would also hope that the police could figure out by talking to an innocent person where that person thought they got the counterfeit money from. I am fairly sure they wouldn't just take them to jail. I also think there will be more counterfeit money trying to be passed off to innocent people because people like that employee at Wal-Mart just turning a blind eye to it and letting that person walk out of there with the counterfeit money to try and give to some other innocent person.
helper

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Walmart is hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Ripley Forum right now

Search the Ripley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 53 min lol 199
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTSenior 141,075
abuse of horses 3 hr Barney 35
The Sheriff's Election 3 hr Barney 158
Sheriff Dept in Lauderdale County 4 hr Guest 97
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Zeke 8,959
starving horses in ripley owned by kayla & terr... (Jun '13) 9 hr rcd 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000