Comments
21 - 40 of 60 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2010
concerned

Ripley, TN

#21 Jul 11, 2010
church family has been praying for trey and the williams boy. they are in need of god's miracle. but please don't forget it's not our will be done but god's will be done
Watson

Brownsville, TN

#22 Jul 11, 2010
Who are the Newman and Williams boys parents?
haha

United States

#23 Jul 11, 2010
Watson wrote:
Who are the Newman and Williams boys parents?
the parents of Trey Newman is Joyceann and Junior Mount( stepfather) and Wayne Newman(father) Please keep them and him in your prayers..

Sorry not sure of David Williams parents
CAMPBELL FAMILY

United States

#24 Jul 11, 2010
this is awful i am praying 4 a miracle that he pulls through may god b with the newman family
Praying4All

United States

#25 Jul 11, 2010
Everyone is in my thoughts and my prayers. Keep ur FAITH and know that God will be with all. May God be with all family and friends.
info

Ripley, TN

#26 Jul 12, 2010
Sadlt he passed. Prayer go out to all his family and friends. he will truly be missed and he was far to young to go.
prayin

United States

#27 Jul 12, 2010
oh no. that is soo sad. i will be prayin for his family. RIP Trey!
anon

Dyersburg, TN

#28 Jul 12, 2010
RIP Trey... You went too soon.
prayers for

United States

#29 Jul 12, 2010
Our prayers go out to the Newman family, may GOD be with you durnin your time of sorrow
pray for them

United States

#30 Jul 12, 2010
So sorry for the families, Trey was a good guy. Keep praying for them.
friends

United States

#31 Jul 12, 2010
Trey, we love you and will miss you. He was so young. He was such a great person and loved to make people smile. His family is the greatest and he loved them so much. YOU will always hold a place in our hearts. My heart goes out to the family and to Courtney....
berch

AOL

#32 Jul 12, 2010
so sad to hear about trey my prayers are with you all.
Praying4All

United States

#33 Jul 12, 2010
So sorry, Trey is in a better place now, but yall will contiune to be in my prayers. Also to the family of David Williams, ur also in our prayers.
tragic

Ripley, TN

#34 Jul 12, 2010
this breaks my heart in so many ways, i went to school with trey and so his death makes my own mortality seem fragile, he was so young, no time to make his own mistakes and have children and grand children. no time to do anything. this is truly tragic and im praying for everyone involved. may god be with him and let him R.I.P...
rip trey

United States

#35 Jul 12, 2010
RIP Trey you will be missed.
Rip

United States

#36 Jul 12, 2010
Rip Trey u will be greatly missed.. And the Newman family is in our prayers!
Sad but Greatful

Henning, TN

#37 Jul 12, 2010
I think its wonderful that Trey donated his organs so that someone else can have life again. A part of Trey will always live on. Trey will always be around somewhere...still beating...still breathing and still functioning. Maybe some other young man stricken with disease can live through Trey.
Yeah

Cordova, TN

#38 Jul 12, 2010
That's great. Does anyone know if he had life insurance or how they will pay for the funeral? Is there a place to make donations to the family to help with any expenses they may have?
callmenosey

Dyersburg, TN

#39 Jul 12, 2010
I would like to pray for the newman family right now, Dear lord give back the gift of life. I don:t know this person but something in my sole is acking for him to be healed, Dear Lord bless this person from the top of his head to the soles of his feet.Keep him and bless him fot the rest of his life.I assk this in your Holy Name, AMEN
callmenosey

Dyersburg, TN

#40 Jul 12, 2010
I just want to p[ray for this young man.I donLt know him but my sole says pray for him now, Dear Lord touch him and heal all the parts of his body from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Windy 9,328
Would you like to remove a Topix Thread or Post ? 10 hr truth 16
Ferguson Mo. 16 hr Terry 72
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr miss tuffet 8,618
When is dry hill rd annual yard sale Sun bad to the bone 3
What happen on dry hill Aug 29 Well 5
Purge Scam Aug 27 Stupid 3
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000