the veterinarian on the highway in ri...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Volunteer

Cherokee, AL

#22 Sep 25, 2012
i do not particularly care for Dr. Parsenson, but he is an okay vet. I prefer Dr. McHugh in Alamo or Dr. Scotty in Trenton.
which

United States

#23 Sep 26, 2012
Which hiway are yall talking about? I'm new here and need a vet
Animal Lover

Ripley, TN

#24 Sep 27, 2012
Took our dog to clinic (next to Dairy Queen in Ripley) this past Tuesday, Doc scraped dogs' ear, did test, looked under microscope, gave us two medications, and office visit, only charged us $46. And dog is getting better already. Sounds good to me!! Dr. P. was real nice and friendly..
really

United States

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Animal Lover wrote:
Took our dog to clinic (next to Dairy Queen in Ripley) this past Tuesday, Doc scraped dogs' ear, did test, looked under microscope, gave us two medications, and office visit, only charged us $46. And dog is getting better already. Sounds good to me!! Dr. P. was real nice and friendly..
That's so not true ... They charge more than that just to walk through the door !! I took a puppy down there an he charge me $125.00 an didn't do anything ... Everytime he runs a test it's automatically $45 so I know that's not the truth !!! So I know this is some one from the clinic saying this lie ! Enough said .... Praying Dr English comes back to town .... Bye Bye Dr P !
Animal Lover

Ripley, TN

#26 Sep 27, 2012
No,it was not true, I'm sorry I got the price wrong. It was $49.80. And, no I do not work there. Want to see my receipt?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 27, 2012
Have been going to Brownsville to see Hubert Smith , Jr. DMV, a former Riplian. Good man and good vet.
His office is across the street from the hospital.
Donna

Maury City, TN

#28 Sep 29, 2012
Everytime I've taken one of my animals there the charges have been very reasonable. Cheaper than anywhere around. He has been very helpful to us everytime.
never again

Shepherdsville, KY

#29 Oct 6, 2012
I took my 12 week old lab there, he was throwing up, had bloody stool, and was very weak. He "tested" him for intestinal parasites and claimed he had none. He gave us 2 meds to give to him and sent us on our way. A week later the puppy's weight had dropped to 10 lbs, he was still very sick. We followed his instructions but he just kept getting worse. Finally i took him to Dyersburg, they had to put him on an IV for 4 days...turns out he was full of hookworms. The wormer i gave him was not for those and they almost killed him. No thanks to them, my sweet lab is 6 months and almost 50 lbs. I will never take another animal there ever again
really

United States

#30 Oct 6, 2012
never again wrote:
I took my 12 week old lab there, he was throwing up, had bloody stool, and was very weak. He "tested" him for intestinal parasites and claimed he had none. He gave us 2 meds to give to him and sent us on our way. A week later the puppy's weight had dropped to 10 lbs, he was still very sick. We followed his instructions but he just kept getting worse. Finally i took him to Dyersburg, they had to put him on an IV for 4 days...turns out he was full of hookworms. The wormer i gave him was not for those and they almost killed him. No thanks to them, my sweet lab is 6 months and almost 50 lbs. I will never take another animal there ever again
An probably charged you 100 ! We need Dr English back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) Sat Princess Hey 14,183
Pain Management Doctor (May '15) Sat Retro 17
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Fri Princess Hey 2,306
car accident on Hwy 51 S. (Sep '10) Dec 8 Ree 55
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Dec 7 cathouse cowboy 8,096
Jennifer mayham Dec 5 The 1
Your favorite teacher (May '11) Dec 5 Sfctaylor2000 24

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance