Ripley Family Fitness Center

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#63 Oct 11, 2011
member 2 wrote:
walking helps alot tho i try 2 walk 2 miles 5 days a week n go 2 the gym 4 upper body been slipping on the gym but im back now
You are right and that's the right way to do it. I'm having health issues that are messing with me. Once I get it staightened out, I promise myself to get back into the right way.
member 2

Shepherdsville, KY

#64 Oct 11, 2011
have u ever noticed the promises we make 2 ourselves are the hardest 2 keep

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#65 Oct 11, 2011
member 2 wrote:
have u ever noticed the promises we make 2 ourselves are the hardest 2 keep
lol. I really mean it this time.
mannnnn

Jackson, TN

#66 Oct 14, 2011
So sad
mojo

Ripley, TN

#67 Oct 18, 2011
Will agree with Mannnnnn went there to see for myself an big joke and a waste of tax payers money no way they take in enough money to cover thier over head no way

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#68 Oct 18, 2011
mojo wrote:
Will agree with Mannnnnn went there to see for myself an big joke and a waste of tax payers money no way they take in enough money to cover thier over head no way
I'm not so sure bout that. I feel like they do. Besides all the yearly membership fees, there are still the monthly fees. I think they knew before relocating.
ttttt

Toledo, OH

#69 Oct 18, 2011
member 2 wrote:
walking helps alot tho i try 2 walk 2 miles 5 days a week n go 2 the gym 4 upper body been slipping on the gym but im back now
I agree !
mojo

Ripley, TN

#70 Oct 19, 2011
The monthly fees will not take care the payroll or lights etc.

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#71 Oct 19, 2011
mojo wrote:
Then tell Ms. Sue that they need to stay in the TKS building. I deo believe there was a grant as well. But you need to tell her that you figured it out and it will not benifit them.
Healthy

Ripley, TN

#72 Oct 19, 2011
mojo wrote:
Mojo, what qualifies you to give such worthy financial advice. I would love to check out your qualifications such as: education, job skills, financial status, residential area, social status, since I personally think like some backwooded goon with no future vision.
mojo

Ripley, TN

#73 Oct 20, 2011
count memberships than add up payroll and what it cost a year for over head a first grader can do that can you healthy they do not have enough money coming in more will be going out than coming in that is what i am talking about a blind man can see that

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#74 Oct 20, 2011
mojo wrote:
count memberships than add up payroll and what it cost a year for over head a first grader can do that can you healthy they do not have enough money coming in more will be going out than coming in that is what i am talking about a blind man can see that
How you know what they got comming in?
member 2

Memphis, TN

#75 Oct 20, 2011
mojo wrote:
im sure they know what they are doing its been here a while
jobber

Ripley, TN

#76 Oct 21, 2011
Yes been here awhile but loses money ever year go check it out public record a waste of our taxes that we pay. and I don't see it bring jobs to town

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#77 Oct 21, 2011
Zippety doo dah Zippety yay, My oh my it's a wonderful day! Plenty of Sunshine, headin' my way. Zippety doo dah Zippety Yay! My oh my It's FRI DAY!
tji

Ripley, TN

#78 Oct 23, 2011
Still a money pit if it is so great where is all the JOBS it was supose to help bring in this town is a JOKE
Just some dude

Ripley, TN

#80 Mar 4, 2012
Well I wasn't planning on joining until I saw this on Topix...
arnold

Humboldt, TN

#81 Mar 4, 2012
love me some sweaty women
Noticed

Marble Falls, TX

#82 Mar 10, 2012
Oh and they have a few female hotties working there too
Agreed

Memphis, TN

#83 Mar 10, 2012
It's a good idea to have a place like this for the community. Having said that, I also believe the prices should accomodate more incomes. Most regular people who have families can't afford it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Izzy-_- 13,417
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) 6 hr -Prince- 1,781
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) 6 hr -Prince- 996
Dickens Discussions (Sep '11) Sat -meabadboy- 8,015
why is it so hard to meet people in ripley? Jun 22 Hopeful 11
Ripley history Jun 17 Ole Skool 2
Hillary 2016 (Apr '15) Jun 17 Ole Skool 138
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages