Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The Cedar Hill Boyz had one of their songs played on MTV's Buckwild. They have the song posted on Youtube. Down Home Thang
WTF

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

MTV sure is desperate these days arent they? wow
The Rock

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

cool

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Do I sense a slight hint of jealousy? Big Matt has had one of his songs featured on Mudigger 3 CD. Apparently he is doing something right.
Ha Ha

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Buckwild? If it was on that show not more than five people ever heard it! MTV sux these days!
Crabs n a bucket

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

That's what ripley is, I don't know big Matt & only watched & heard some of their music on YouTube from links posted here. You don't have to like Buckwild, fact is a lot of people do. Narrow small minded people don't realize the type of exposure that one song will get from being played on there even once! All it takes is the right person to hear it. It is what it is, congrats cedar hill boyz!! Keep grindin'! On another note I bout fell out yesterday when the news reported that that Indian girl on the show was busted selling heroin & pill's. I wa like heroin? Girl you wrong!
Honest Observer

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Sour Grapes is more like it......if you don't come from one of about 4 or 5 families in Ripley, people think what you do is irrelevant. Don't be hating on Big Matt the boy has "NATURAL GOD GIVEN TALENT." Can't deny that.....from the music, to the song writing.....man's got it going on. So hatas keep on hating.....Big Matt is laughing all the way to the BANK!!!!
The Rock

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Facts: 1.4 million people watched the first episode of Jersey Shore. 2.5 million people watched the first episode of Buckwild. MTV has ordered another 12 episodes. Get facts before you open your big mouth JACK! MTV is in business to make money and obviously they think Buckwild is good enough to air, I don't like the show AT ALL so I turn the channel. But it is cool that our homeboys are gettin' out there. Good luck to the Cedar Hill Boyz!
the man

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Everyone always says nothing good happens here and when it does people start tearing them down. Proud for you
Sugar

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

who watches MTV outside the 13-18 year old group?
The Rock

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Sugar wrote:
who watches MTV outside the 13-18 year old group?
What's your point?
SAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

YOU SURE GOT IT RIGHT ABOUT THE MAIN 4 or 5 FAMILIES IN RIPLEY THINKN THAT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY IS IRRELEVANT BUT THEM AND THEIRS.....I see why people don't stay here.......can get through all the crooked crap....wish somebody would come in here and CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!
Dose that really ever happen anymore???
the man

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SAM wrote:
YOU SURE GOT IT RIGHT ABOUT THE MAIN 4 or 5 FAMILIES IN RIPLEY THINKN THAT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY IS IRRELEVANT BUT THEM AND THEIRS.....I see why people don't stay here.......can get through all the crooked crap....wish somebody would come in here and CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!
Dose that really ever happen anymore???
Who are they ?
SAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

You must not be from here
the man

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Yeah I am from here . Tell me I dont know
Flying high man

Ripley, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I personitly ,thank he sounds like shit!!!! A wanna be with his fat ass pimpled face ass and no education but so called Christian school !!!Get a real job and stop laying on your moma's tit !!!
SAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Flying high man wrote:
I personitly ,thank he sounds like shit!!!! A wanna be with his fat ass pimpled face ass and no education but so called Christian school !!!Get a real job and stop laying on your moma's tit !!!
Talking about people with no education ....and you must be a scholar to have but that bit of enlightenment together for us.....thanks genius...please try to put together something that at least makes some since.....I know it's hard for to actually think about what your saying before your brain dead mouth flys open!!
Please gives anouther nugget of your wisdom....oh please!!!
The Rock

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Flying high man wrote:
You must have a great education yourself. Guess you went to a public school where they teach you respect and how to spell. You're just a coward hiding behind your computer screen. I doubt he's sweating you anyway.
Honest Observer

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Flying high man(?) sounds like you have a personal problem with Big Matt....JEALOUSY for starters....then sounds like YOU have MAJOR PROBLEMS with YOUR mother.....just sayin!!!! Probably why you are "flying high."
SAM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

The Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a great education yourself. Guess you went to a public school where they teach you respect and how to spell. You're just a coward hiding behind your computer screen. I doubt he's sweating you anyway.
And what are you doing as you type on a computer screen also???
Just wondering?
Must make you feel big little man to go by "the rock"......
Kinda like your little meth head buddy..."the man"
Bet it took you all night and half of today to come up with both of those names......or is that some kinda inside code y'all speak while your sucking on your silver spoons......little man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Ripley Forum right now

Search the Ripley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 44 min lol 215
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr serious answers 141,219
Sheriff Steve Sanders (Aug '12) 3 hr Guest 286
abused horses again 5 hr jad 9
The Sheriff's Election 7 hr Guest 166
gary spencer running for mayor 7 hr guest 2 59
starving horses in ripley owned by kayla & terr... (Jun '13) 8 hr Guest 16
Sheriff Dept in Lauderdale County 14 hr Alfred 101
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ripley Jobs

•••