Nicholasville, KY

#1 May 5, 2012
http://youtu.be/fDy84WS_aeY "That's What Friends Are For" Dionne & Friends

“You want me but....”

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#2 May 5, 2012

Last Date

Hi MM. I had to throw my nephew in here!

Since: Nov 10

United States

#3 May 5, 2012
Here's one of my personal favorites. This song was on one of Michael's CDs and we used to listen to it in the car all the time:

Incubus | Wish You Were Here | Lyrics | HD

&sn s
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#4 May 5, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =phtkM-PT5moXX
Last Date
Hi Aunt pepper ! The most brilliant and almost elementary song is playing sometimes on sort of pop stations...I swear it sounds like Sting, with a female counterpart..."just somebody that I used to know" ....you didn't have to cut me up...you didn't have to stoop so low...now you're just somebody that I used to know...super catchy...almost simple...which is brilliant! i love it.
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#5 May 5, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =phtkM-PT5moXX
Last Date
He's really good Pepper! Congrats on his success! You are sooo sweet to post on here, always enjoy your nice posts.
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#6 May 5, 2012
musicluvr wrote:
Here's one of my personal favorites. This song was on one of Michael's CDs and we used to listen to it in the car all the time:
Incubus | Wish You Were Here | Lyrics | HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mZnUYsqw8BAXX&sns
Thanks, I really like several of their songs, this one is probably my favorite.
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#7 May 5, 2012
lil brother wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Aunt pepper ! The most brilliant and almost elementary song is playing sometimes on sort of pop stations...I swear it sounds like Sting, with a female counterpart..."just somebody that I used to know" ....you didn't have to cut me up...you didn't have to stoop so low...now you're just somebody that I used to know...super catchy...almost simple...which is brilliant! i love it.
Glad to meet you lil bro! The song you heard is indeed titled "Just Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye (featuring Kimbra). That song is getting MASSIVE airplay around here in Central Ky.
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#8 May 6, 2012
Here's the Music Man's all time favorite song....
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#9 May 6, 2012
http://youtu.be/7108stnFOuU "The Unforgettable Fire" U2

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 May 6, 2012
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#11 May 6, 2012
River Tam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fy_JRGjc1ToXX&feature=rel ated
2 words to describe Nat Cole: Understated Elegance!
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#12 May 7, 2012
Music Man wrote:
http://youtu.be/7108stnFOuU "The Unforgettable Fire" U2
DUDE...do I have a twin or something? When I ditched all my old cassettes...I went and dug that one out...it is still sitting right on the Vintage Vinyl turntable...played one side a few days ago..."40"..."s urrender"...the wheels fly and the colors spin...red wine that punctures the skin. beautiful! I'm always tellin' aunt Pepper that soul mates come in packages of 100...the other 98 are out there...I dig you pretty good.

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#13 May 7, 2012
I am not your aunt and stop saying it! I want another sign....a good one and we might could talk about the aunt thing.
Music Man

Nicholasville, KY

#14 May 7, 2012
lil brother wrote:
<quoted text> DUDE...do I have a twin or something? When I ditched all my old cassettes...I went and dug that one out...it is still sitting right on the Vintage Vinyl turntable...played one side a few days ago..."40"..."s urrender"...the wheels fly and the colors spin...red wine that punctures the skin. beautiful! I'm always tellin' aunt Pepper that soul mates come in packages of 100...the other 98 are out there...I dig you pretty good.
Awful nice words lil bro, I appreciate that. Ppl that have read my postd know that U2, the Smiths, and the Who, are my 3 all time favorite bands. I've been fortunate enough to see U2 twice at Rupp Arena ('88 & '03).
lil brother

Ripley, TN

#15 May 8, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
I am not your aunt and stop saying it! I want another sign....a good one and we might could talk about the aunt thing.
I'm not asking...I don't know what else to do except adopt you! But...instead of a sign...I got a great FUN idea last night. It will be kind of a game on Topix...no...a PLAY. I think I will start a blog..."Artificial Life...Artificial Love." So...since i'm lil bro...you can be my sister. that should come naturally to you since you're always on my case...sis. I'm going to specifically invite a couple of people...who do you want to ask? OH...the funny part ! It's against the RULES to say anything that you actually MEAN ! every line is just that...A LINE...nothing more. Noone will be held accountable for saying the stupidist stuff..."don't blame me...it's just the script...I didn't write it! SIS? do you want to play?

“You want me but....”

I'm so mean

#16 May 8, 2012
You don't play good.
lil brother to pepper

Ripley, TN

#17 May 8, 2012
Pepper126 wrote:
You don't play good.
Bring it on...to the play ! Pizza is on the way and the party starts in 2 hrs.
PIZZA s here where s the

Ripley, TN

#18 May 8, 2012
Music Man wrote:
<quoted text>Awful nice words lil bro, I appreciate that. Ppl that have read my postd know that U2, the Smiths, and the Who, are my 3 all time favorite bands. I've been fortunate enough to see U2 twice at Rupp Arena ('88 & '03).
Hey musicman...i just started a play blog...it's Artificial...do you want to try to see if we can make it work. Just give yourself a character and come on in ! read the intro rules.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2012
Johnny Mathias THE TWELFTH OF NEVER

Bing Crosby TURA LURA LURA

Glenn Miller IN THE MOOD

Righteous Brothers EBB TIDE

Patsy Cline WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT

Bethoven THE FIFTH SYMPHONY

Mahalia Jackson NO ROOM AT THE INN

Bette Stalnecker PRECIOUS MEMORIES
Music Man

Lexington, KY

#20 May 12, 2012
theOX wrote:
Johnny Mathias THE TWELFTH OF NEVER
Bing Crosby TURA LURA LURA
Glenn Miller IN THE MOOD
Righteous Brothers EBB TIDE
Patsy Cline WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT
Bethoven THE FIFTH SYMPHONY
Mahalia Jackson NO ROOM AT THE INN
Bette Stalnecker PRECIOUS MEMORIES
Nice choices Ox. "In The Mood" is my all-time favorite swing song. Most days, at one time or the other, I find myself humming that song, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ripley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 14 hr Alex Nicole 13,641
say NO to McDonalds (Jun '10) 18 hr Tootie Green 7
How to track a phone using gps ? (Nov '12) Fri Jack Daddy 21
Poll add a word drop a word (Jul '13) Thu texas pete 1,061
Drop a Word/Add a Word (Mar '12) Aug 24 _FLATLINE-------- 1,882
Black Lives Matter huh? Aug 21 Samuel-7g-Jackson 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308

Ripley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ripley Mortgages